Suggestions / Comments

A new color for IF Sizzlers?? - Page 4

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes pls i hate this baby pink 🤢 its so unnoticeable. We want dark colour for sizzler pls

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MAN! YES! PLEASE SOMEONE CHANGE THE COLOR OF MY USERNAME! ðŸ˜³

This pink hurts my eyes, and my friends make fun of my pink (they are all still red and green, you see) but the point is, this color is a torture, I like the green of IF-Achieverz so much. Maybe we could have something pastel like that too. 

And thanks for the PM Vanshika, thanks a bunch! 

Most aggrieved about the Pink,
Savage

Aahaana

Aahaana

Aahaana

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Though i respect the effort IF team has taken to choose the colors n i liked them all but M not too cool with IF- Sizzlerz color too, its sissy pink.. I would prefer any other color then this..
thanks for the topic dear..
Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Hi All,

First of all it was very difficult for us to find colors which are visibly distinct from each other.

Secondly I feel once we start considering this change other groups will start requesting the same and that would start a whole new non-existent problem coming to life.

However lets see what all colors our Sizzlers or to-be sizzlers have in mind which can replace the current color and which is no-where similar to other group colors.

Regards,

RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
black will be sizzling colour😳
riddhima
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

First of all it was very difficult for us to find colors which are visibly distinct from each other.

Secondly I feel once we start considering this change other groups will start requesting the same and that would start a whole new non-existent problem coming to life.

However lets see what all colors our Sizzlers or to-be sizzlers have in mind which can replace the current color and which is no-where similar to other group colors.

Regards,

some of the suggestions given by members are as follows:

Sizzlerz
Sizzlerz
Sizzlerz 
IF SIZZLERZ
Sizzlerz
SIZZLERZ
Sizzlerz
Sizzlerz

All the above colors look distinct to me from the ones we already have. The black one is the most distinct (just my POV) followed by blue, grey, chocolate brown! Please pick any bright color.

And the other groups aint gonna start protesting now after so many days. The old colors r all beautiful & even the new ones...except the Sizzlers one. Give us something which will match the name. Something sizzling. Pink is too dull Please reconsider r request
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
black would be an amazing color im sure eveyone would love it
much much better than the current pink one
--Fatima-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am new to IF ... so I dont mind having black, since u guys have been here for really long it would be nice having a new colour :)
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya, agree.
Pls change the colour of IF-Sizzlerz.
Black , blue or grey will be nice.