Sasural Simar Ka

SSK Written Update 30/08

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                            WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with ROSID in their room worrying about Simar

Bharadwaj family in hall...Simar comes downstairs and asks if all had their breakfast...all stare at simar..Bharadwaj family sits in dining table...

Bell rings pari goes to see..relative of simar comes with bag with dolls and teddybears and tells Simar's parents told me to give these things to simar...pari takes bag and says him to come in...he says he is in busy,and says he must leave and leaves...pari with tears comes inside

Simar gets a call from her mother...simar lifts call and tells ' radhe radhe ma '...simar's mother asks how is she and tells they sent dolls and teddybears for you...simar sees the bag and says "these things are not at all necessary now...i lost my baby and doctor told me i can no more carry child..."simar's mother and bharadwaj parivar are shocked...simar is about to cut the call...sujata ma takes call

Simar says "I know what should i do with dolls...we give these to orphanage ...and takes bag from pari and tells i will keep it in store room and goes upstairs...prem goes back of simar.

Roli goes near a shop and tells him to come home and take unnecessary stuff(dolls)..he tells he will come...Roli sees neighbor...A woman with a small child(recently born)...Roli goes near that woman and congratulates and tells it had been late for your child ,but you got happiness...That woman tells we lost all hopes but neetu malik(doctor) told and explained about Surrogacy...and finally we got our happiness...Roli comes to home

here starts torture for poor simar

Bharadwaj family makes simar to eat

bharadwaj family puts different jewellery on simar and tries to make simar  laugh

Pari,manoranjan,uma ,roli dances in front of simar,simar leav
es

Mataji feels bad for Simar...Manoranjan tells we are treating for disease ...when the reason is sickness of kids for simar(hum bimar ka ilach kar raha hai...par simar bimari hai baccha)
when simar hears child's voice her happiness will be back...Roli listens and thinks she will bring simar happiness back

Roli comes into her room and asks Sid about Surrogacy...Sid tells ...when a woman carries a child of another couple it's called Surrogacy...and sid shows pictures in laptop...

Roli tells so we can bring PRESIM happiness back...Sid is shocked and tells it'a modern technique...Our family will be against it...and firstly PRESIM will be against it...Roli tells i will talk to simar...you talk to Prem...we will convince them...Sid tells I will sure...Roli tells You are so nice...ROSID hug

PRESIM comes to hospital...simar says prem why roli told us to come here..ROSID comes
Roli tells he is good doctor,he will show us a way ...prem tells it's not a time for this...Sid tells we came here,we will meet doctor once...Roli tells if one doctor says No,we can't sit na...we have to consult another doctor...and requests them..PRESIM agrees...

I am really sorry guys...i am out of station so i couldn't watch the episodes,and write updates i should've informed you first so that anyone would've written updates

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kapoortanya thumbnail
Thank you,deepika when will u be back u know it was such a problem no one is giving the daily updates.
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by presim - 11 years ago
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank for ur update ðŸ˜Š