..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
KiSha OS Heart Broken

Last day of School :
Kiya's POV :
Today is the last day of our school after it everybody will move on in their respective careers. I'm going to miss all of them the fights with KD , Piddi's stupidity , Panchi's sweetness , Bobby calling me 'Lipstick' , Ranveer's style , Juhi's non stop bak-bak and Samar's talking style  i know it sounds funny but what can I do? all of them has become a part of my life.. I'm going to miss them all specially KD  wait what did I just say? I'm going to miss KD the most? but why? I don't know what is wrong with me why am i thinking about him from the past few days.. I need to concentrate on my career..I need to prove my self to my mum that i'm a better singer than Aanya i have to become more popular than her. So be normal just wait for the results to be announced.. 

I was standing there trying to be normal when Juhi interrupted between me and my thoughts .. ''Hey babes tum yaha akele kyun khari wi hon'' Juhi said .''Nothing aise hi'' I said.. ''Ok cool you must be happy na'' she said. ''Why ? Why will I be happy'' I asked her.. ''kyunke aj KD nahi aya '' Juhi said.. ''What?'' wo nahi aya par kyun?'' I asker her again.''ab mujhe kya pata wo kyun nahi aya mujhe laga tumhe pata hoga that he is not here.. waise you know usse ana chahiye tha aj hamara result day hai phir hum sab apne career mein busy ho jayenge acha babes mein abhi ati hon..'' saying this Juhi left from there..
I was again lost in my world of thoughts ''KD nahi aya par kyun? ohh common Kiya not again uske hone se ya na hone se tumhe koi fark nahi parhna chahiye.. ohh God ye result kab announce hoga i wish chaldi ho so that i can leave as soon as i can..''
I was trying to make myself normal when  i heard RV , Piddi and Samar talking
RV was making Piddi's fun he has Piddi's one picture in which he was shirtless.. Hearing the word SHIRTLESS i don't know why but I started thinking about KD again '' just imagine KD as shirtless.Uggh ohh common kiya tum KD k barey mein aisa kyun soch rahi hon.. control on your self..''

Soon the results were announced I took a sigh of relief I got 78 % well thats not a bad percentage and now I need to concentrate on my career I have to become a famous Pop star than Aanya .. Soon I left from there I was sitting in my car thinking about KD i don't know why was i continuously thinking about him? ''ye mujhe kya ho raha hai?'' I said to myself.. I made my mind to meet him i don't know what forced me.. whatever it was i have to meet him .. I told my driver to go at KD's place and with in 15 mins i reached there i came out of my car and made my way clear to his home.. ''WAIT? Mein waha kyun ja rahi hon? or agar KD ne mujhse pocha k mein yaha kya kar rahi hon toh mein kya bologi? '' I asked my self.. ''Whatever koi bhi reason bana longi'' ..I was standing outside his home i pushed my thoughts away and knocked the door an old man opened the door..''ji kahi ye kya kaam hai?'' he asked.. ''kya ye Keshav Desai ka ghar hai?'' I asked..'' haan pehle tha lekin ab nahi'' the man said.. '' kya matlab? I asked again'' matlab yehi k Keshav Desai k father ki dead ho chuki hai or wo apne bhai k sath ye seehar(city) chorke kahi or chala gaya hai'' he said.. ''kaha?'' I asked..''Pata nahi'' saying this the man closed the door..I was heart broken because at that time I realised how much I loved him and why his absence was affecting me tears rolled down from my eyes to my cheeks.. ''Hamesha meray sath hi kyun aisa hota hai mein jab bhi kisi ko sache dil se pyaar karti hon wo mujhse duur kyun chala jata hai kya mera koi haaq nahi hai k normal logo ki tarah normal life jiyu? I asked my self and  left from there ..

The end
sorry peeps πŸ˜› forgive me if there is any mistake because I wrote it in hurry..πŸ˜‰ do comment and press the 'LIKE TAB' suggestions are always welcomed..😳 do tell me my mistakes so that I can be better next time..😊
Love
-Ayesha ❀️

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
osm πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š loved it β€οΈ
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg its fab dear ...so emotional ...but no Panchi..plz continue n pm me ...
Toor thumbnail
it was awesommmeπŸ‘ 
me likey very very much
please update it soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its emotional yaar bt realy liked it :)
-Kryan- thumbnail
Beautiful OS!! Lovely Written!! Please Write More!!!
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks people..😳 but its just this much..I'm not going to write more..😳 πŸ˜†
pluviophile. thumbnail
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou sooo much for this OS was missing KiSha so much By the way Beautiful OS, love it <3

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their incomplete love story:'(Very emotional.
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
nice OS dear...
its so emotional...but u wrote it beautifully
liked it πŸ˜Š