Pavitra Rishta

** Written Update :31 august 2012 **

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
naresh ur DP siggy is excellentour arman,we really will b dead seeing their real engagement happening next year .u r doing great job nareshπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i know how tough job this task.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even though today my internet was better , Naresh still offered to do the update  so that I get a break ..

Naresh,  you are the best πŸ€—
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naresh. Waiting for the update.
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

naresh ur DP siggy is excellentour arman,we really will b dead seeing their real engagement happening next year .u r doing great job nareshπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i know how tough job this task.

Is sushant and ankita getting engagement by next year?? When did they announced the news?
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 1 seems to be up and its the party scene...and i only skipped and looked at it- Arjun Purvi look wonderful...Purvi looks very nice in her green saree...she accepts flowers and is introduced to someone by DK...she gracefully accepts the flowers, but she is thinking of something..

Arjun asks Purvi if she is okay and she says yes...he says thak gayi ho? (is she tired?) and says just a few guests more and then we can take rest or take off...(i could not catch the dialogue properly- i think then the ARVI scene will come later).
Only Archana comes to the party...DK and Archana dialogues...how DK wanted to invite Manav, ...and Archanan says about how Manav needs to be with Ovi...

Sulo and Ankit there too...Towards end Manjusha admiring everything - and the richness of it all talking to Vinod

Sorry, don't mean to be a spoiler here, but i thought since i am also one of those dying to know what happens, just thought i would put this out here...

PT 2 up- EEEWWW Punni called Ovi again and trying to convince her, but now Ovi telling Punni meine yeh chaal Purvi par bhi try kari thi (Ovi says she tried the same tactic on purvi but it did not work) and she tells everything...how conniving...OVi says Purvi Mere ARjun ko itni asaani se nahi give up karegi...🀒 Punni is doing the same thing, saying to Ovi that your trick if it has not worked on Purvi, then you cannot do anything now...So Ovi is all inflamed and says chahe kuch bhi ho jaye mein yeh shaadi nahi hone doongi..(come what may, i will not let this wedding happen)...

I see Naresh is up and running...so i can join in reading too...Thank you Naresh and Tanya...for all that you do for us fans...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by abhimg - 11 years ago
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx in advance naresh..waiting for wu
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anfal

Is sushant and ankita getting engagement by next year?? When did they announced the news?

yes they will,ankita announce it in movers and shekarsπŸ˜ƒ
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhimg

Part 1 seems to be up and its the party scene...and i only skipped and looked at it- Arjun Purvi look wonderful...Purvi looks very nice in her green saree...she accepts flowers and is introduced to someone by DK...she gracefully accepts the flowers, but she is thinking of something...

Only Archana comes to the party...DK and Archana dialogues...how DK wanted to invite Manav, ...and Archanan says about how Manav needs to be with Ovi...

Sorry, don't mean to be a spoiler here, but i thought since i am also one of those dying to know what happens, just thought i would put this out here...

Abhi Thanks! Im dying to know whats going on. Keep refreshing the page 😳
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Toh family milan ek khwaab tha Purvi ka