SSK Written Update 31/08

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                  WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with PRESIM and ROSID in hospital...Sid tells prem that we have to meet the doctor and take her suggestion...Roli tells simar we can't listen to one doctor and sit
quiet,we have to consult another doctor and take her suggestion...PRESIM agrees

PRESIM and ROSID enter doctor's room...doctor says them to come in and sit..PRESIM sits...simar is tensed,prem holds simar's hands...doctor tells them to be comfortable

Doctor tells PRESIM "Due to accident...simar's womb cannot carry a child,but she can be mother with surrogacy and explains...and tells simar you cannot carry but your condition supports...we take Male Sperm & female egg and chemically fertilize and send it to a
uterus(womb)of another women,she will take care for 9 months and after you get your child...the baby will have your features only ,there is no need to worry...surrogate mother will never know your details...doctor comes near presim and tells there is no need to worry...

PRESIM and ROSID leaves...PRESIM dumbly walks..ROSID walk back of RESIM...ROSID worries...Roli tells i am worried of simar...sid holds roli hands...presim comes home and
rosid also comes home but in two different cars(petrol rates are so high...you both went to hospital and came back in 2 diff cars...i don't understant,why?)

Sankalp in veranda,khusi walks infront of bharadwaj house...Sankalp sees khusi and shouts khusi khusi...khusi sees ...sankalp asks khusi Not to leave,he will come down,veeru
sees and comes out of his car...Sankalp tells veeru to hold khusi,veeru holds...Idiot comes down running and shouts I got khusi ma...Dumb and dumber (sankalp and karuna)rushes
out ,bharadwaj family also comes out(Simar and Roli shocked)

Bharadwaj family rushes...veeru holds her,Sankalp comes and,she turns...suprise she is not khusi some other...She scolds ...mataji and karuna apologize her..sankalp keeps on saying khusi...she tells give treatment to this mad fellow(very well said) and leaves...

Sankalp tells i really saw khusi..karuna cryingly tells there is no khusi and takes sankalp to home...Manoranjan tells i think there is something ghosttypes...we have to bring mantrik and give treatment to sankalp

Uma and pari thinks really there is something ghost...whomever sankalp sees he is screaming khusi...Uma tells i am really scared to go his room,if he holds me thinking khusi what about santoshji...Uma tells Pari You go and give him snacks...Pari tells What do you think...i am friendly with ghosts...I am also scared by seeing ghosts,we will do onething we will go together...Both leaves with snacks to sankalp room

simar in her room in bed and prem is in veranda outside his room lost in thoughts...ROSID come...roli goes near simar and sid comes near prem...Roli tells simar to come with me
and takes simar

Sid tells prem "Before taking any decision..Think of your and simar happiness " and leaves .Prem thinks...what will family say after listening this

Precap: Simar tells prem i want to be mom...but i can't leave my baby with her for 9 months..but atleast we can feed her ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the superfast update deepika...🤗
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx 4 writing the update Deepika..but   melahi99 volunteered to write the updates for Friday...

we will be happy if u write the updates for any day except Wednesday & Friday😊

Edited by gaurav_fan - 11 years ago
deepika_fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

thanx 4 writing the update Deepika..but   melahi99 volunteered to write the updates for Friday...

we will be happy if u write the updates for any day except Wednesday & Friday😊

i am really sorry...i don't know that melahi99 is doing update...
.Tanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepika_fun

i am really sorry...i don't know that melahi99 is doing update...

no problem dear...but can u write updates for the days that are not taken
deepika_fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_fan

no problem dear...but can u write updates for the days that are not taken

ok done
.Tanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepika_fun

ok done

then sign up for the days in the thread that i made and i will update the list
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So if your discussion about who will update when is done - can we revert to discussing the episode ?

Anyways - 

I think Prem is completely stupid. He is so dumb and clueless and a coward and brainless and does not deserve to create any offspring that may carry his dumbness forward.

If your biwi is sad - is becoming sadder than her, going to help her ? Or shud shud have tried to cheer her up ? Prem is behaving like he lost his entire world and poor Simar is left feeling guilty like she inflicted Prem with this pain !!!

Prem shud be yelled at and Sid shud catch him by the shoulders and shake him hard to wake him up. How can he be so stupid to think what his fmaily will think when he knows there is no other option ? 

DUH ! he shud have jumped for joy and said - Oh Wow !!! Thankyou God and thankyou Doc and thankyou science for making our dream possible - This is wonderful news !! let me fly home and tell everyone. When can we schedule a date to come for carrying out tests and whatever procedures are needed ?

Instead - he behaves like a zombie !!!🤢
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i completely agree with u hooked.Edited by prince3673 - 11 years ago