Balika Vadhu

WU31st aug - pighead back\blames shiv

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 a lovely & short WU. Was eagerly waiting 4 d post.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
U r realy a sweetheart payal...lol
wese u got the best episode for wu...ansh officially engaged...:D
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😃

am happy now...jug has not changed yeyeye...

his dialogues" anandi ke zindagi ke saat mere jagah uss collector ne le li hai"🤢😡

oh god...he still thinks that he owns Anandi...😡😡
Edited by AbhiAni - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update, Payal ! 🤗
yay 🥳AnSh r now officially engaged 🥳
Bvfan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved how they all danced in the sagai.. Everyone was soo happy. ESP anandi's side it was so heavenly.. Dream come true and that too with Shiv!!! The best damaad ever !!
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for Update ! 😊
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks fr the updt..

Anandi had a beautiful smile after shiv put the ring in her finger.. but cvs were so despo in showing the jughead that they didnt even cr to show the shekhars and the other guests leaving after the sagai.. so cld see ANSh just for the first part .. after that it ws all abt jughead.. even the precap ws all abt the jughead😡.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Beautiful moment to see A give such a sweet smile to Shiv after he puts the ring for her and there after great to see her look happy.

Escape, escape, escape Thy name is Jagya, Jagat or whatever other names he has 🤢. So repentance and a hope to change for the better is brought to a standstill. All that he could think of after the sagai was how Shiv insulted him and patronized him. To add to it Shiv has now taken his place in A's and his family's life 👏. Wow what introspection and what a lesson he has learned. Unfortunately he has not changed. He still is self obsessed. This is why I maintained that he has no clue how difficult it is going to be to get his family's forgiveness. He cannot even be man enough to bear the taunts of the village folk how is he going to face his family then who he truly has wronged? What does he expect he can keep making new relationships by disrespecting his old while his old one relationship remain faithfully waiting for his return? 🤢 Asking for forgiveness and working towards it is not a task of a coward. One needs a lot of courage and a clear determined heart. All that J cares for right now is to get a cozy, comforting support to caress him out of the disaster he has created with his relationship with G. He is only masking that need with the word repentance.

At least so far I don't see him truly sorry for what he did or for that matter realizing that he has done wrong. Let's see if he changes his attitude in the future.

I think the precap where he meets DS is his dream.
Thanks for the detailed update Payal!

Just watched the update. I didn't understand if Jaggu's reactions were positive or negative? Looks like the CV's want to reveal this after some drag! 

I'm actually quite a bit satisfied about J's punishment. He has lost EVERYTHING and by now he knows that he's not even reachable to A!  He also knows that he does not belong to Jester anymore and so leaves in shame. DS may pity him and accept him back but she will not re-unite Ansh!!