ArShi FF: His Biggest Mistake DISCONTINED

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi 

I know I shouldn't but I had to it's just a short one I hope, you will like it. I will try to update on the others as soon as I can thanks 

Love

Zaynah  πŸ˜³

His Biggest Mistake 

Synopsis:

What would you do if you saw someone what you never ever thought you would see again and to find out that they had been keeping something from you for the whole of the 7 years, and what if you bumped into someone who is the last person on earth you wanted to see.

Come and join my new story about Arnav and Khushi who had once had love that everyone loved, join the events and turns. 

Will Khushi ever be able to forgive Arnav? 
How will Arnav get his love back? 
What did Arnav do that made Khushi take this decision? 

Scroll down and read the Character Sketch and Part 1! 

Love 
Zaynah πŸ˜³

Index: 
Part One: Page 1
Part Two: Page 13
Part Three:Page 22
Part Four: Page 28
Part Five: Page 37
Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 10 years ago
Character Sketch 

Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR)

He is 27 years old, owner of AR fashion house the best in india, he is kind, caring, sweet and very very good looking... he loves his sister Anjali very much, he was once engaged with Khushi Kumari Gupta and loved her very much and still does but something happened that it had to break. He takes his work very serious very, doesn't like it when people mess around with him.

Khushi Kumari Gupta 

She is 25 years old, she works at her best friend lavanya's husband Jai office as his PA, she is funny, bubbly, cute, sweet, caring and very beautiful, she left her house because of she didn't want to put a bad name on them she misses them very much but she moved on, she lives with lavanya and Jai, she is a mother of Arav. 

Lavanya Sharma 

She is 25 years old, she is married to Jai and best friends with Khushi, she loves her husband very much, she is a kind hearted girl, she is very strong with her heart, cleaver, sweet and she is very beautiful. She is a housewife but she does come to the office to meet Khushi and help her out but really she sneaks to meet Jai.

Jai Sharma

He is 27 years old, owner of Sharma Construction, he is married to lavanya, he loves her very much, he use to be best friends with Arnav but since that day he does talk to him, he love Khushi as his sister, he is sweet, cute and very good looking. 

Arav

He is a 6 years old little boy, son of Khushi, he loves his mother very much, he is cute as a bunny, he loves it when people laughs, he hates it when his mother cries he hates it, he does know his father but he thinks that Khushi is his mother and dad, he does even know anything about it, he to small to understand. He looks like his father very much.

Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 11 years ago
Hi This The Frist part so the first scene was inspired by Singh is king this is a part which I used but changed also as I don't like copying it, I made it different of course. 

Hope you like it 

Love
Zaynah πŸ˜³

His Biggest Mistake

Part 1: The Meeting

The day was hot, scene was busy people rushing around the place to get what they wanted and sound was noisy very noisy and Arnav was at this destination on his phone with his dearest Aman ji.

Arnav: what the hell, how many times do I need to tell you I don't like it when our clients are late why do you give me meetings like these and in a busy place like the mall when girls are running around. 
Aman: sssooorrryyy ASR
Arnav: whatever! 

Arnav hanged up the phone in put it back into his pocket.

She was running around trying to find him but she didn't know where to look, she scared what if she had lost him now what, she was crying, shouting his name but no he wasn't showing up, she was sweating, she was bumping into people and kept on apologising to them, it was so hot but she didn't care she needed to fine him.

She was looking behind her but walking forward not looking where is was going and bump...

Arnav was walking back to the car park as he was not waiting any more; he was walking when some girl bumped into him.

Arnav: what the... can't you look where you are going?
She looked at who was talking to her and who she had bumped into.
"Sorry" not even trying to look who it was, she was just busy looking for him. 
Arnav: Khushi!? 

She looked up and saw him, the last person she wanted to see right now, she smiled but it when as she continued to look around, she wanted to just move away from him.

Arnav was shocked, he hadn't seen her in years 7 years, and those years he didn't stop thinking about her how she was and what and where is she now? She smiled but then saw her crying and got worried.

Arnav: Khushi are you crying? Are you ok?
Arnav touched her shoulder 
Khushi: yeah... jaanu!!!!
Arnav: jaanu...? 

Khushi pushed Arnav out of the way and run to the little boy licking an ice cream, she bent down and cupped his face. 

Khushi: jaanu, are you ok? Where were you? Where did you go? Baby you know how scared I was? What if I lost you what would happen to me? Please don't go off like that understand.

She kissed his face all over, her fear had vanished, and she felt fine and safe now. 
"Mama, I am sorry my bouncy ball fell so I went to get it, I am sorry, I didn't want to make you cwy (cry), me sorry mama, don't cwy (cry)
Khushi: it's ok.
He wiped Khushi tears and she smiled.
She got up and held his hand, then she saw Arnav staring at them, she was scared now she didn't know what to say or do.

Arnav: Khushi you're a mother
Khushi: huh... yeah 
Arnav: oh... he bent down and asked: what's your name?
The little boy looked at Khushi and then at Arnav and answered: Arav 
Arnav looked at Khushi who was busying looking away 
Khushi: Arav come aunty will be waiting for us 
Arav: ok ma 
Arnav: Khushi how old is he? 
Khushi: err 5 he is 5 
Arnav: ok
Khushi: Arav come

Khushi held Arav hand and walked off but then Arav stopped and asked his mama
Arav: mama why did you lie? I am 6 

Arnav turned around and stared at Khushi, his heart was thumping, his eyes were watering, and he didn't know what to say or do. 
Khushi on the other hand closed her eyes, looked at Arnav and his reaction, she was shocked but right now she needed to get out of there as soon as possible. 

Flashback:

It was night and it was breezy, it was an beautiful night the star were out and it was a beautiful setting, green grass, blanket and the two together under the big blue dark sky. 

His arm around her and his around him, her head on his chest, the cute embrace was all she wanted, she felt safe and sound she love him. 

He love how she hugged him, cuddled him made him happy, her eyes, her lips, her hair, her everything was perfect to him.

Khushi: Arnav I love you
Arnav: love you too 
Khushi: this night is so beautiful, me being with you make me so happy Arnav
Arnav: Khushi when you are in my life everything else is perfect.
Khushi: I don't know what I would do without you

Arnav kissed her forehead and she kissed his nose and cuddled him more into his chest.

End of flashback

Khushi: Arav come
Arnav: Khushi wait
Khushi: sorry Arnav I need to go where getting late
Arnav: no Khushi we need to talk
Khushi: there nothing to say Arnav i made the decision, and i told you Arnav why i left
Arnav: Khushi If i knew about this which i didnt do you think i would have let you go i didn't know about this did I!
Khushi: well you know now. Arav come Jai and lavanya will be waiting
Arnav: wait wait Jai and lavanya know about this.
Arav: mama what's wrong
Khushi: nothing Arav come
Arnav: Khushi! 
Khushi: please you lived without knowing for 7 years live your rest of your life like that to now please I need to go.

Khushi picked up Arav and made her way to the lift. 

Arnav was so irritated but it was his fault why didn't he listen to her! 

Thanks 
I hope you liked it
If you want a pm the buddy me and if you want me to continue than just comment 
thanks

love

Zaynah πŸ˜³
Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 11 years ago
awww he has a son!!! that's sooo cute... but sooo sad that they are separated... wonder what he did this time!!! lolll wonder how they will get together!!! ooo also can't wait for flashbacks on how they were before :D really nice start... please keep going!!!

* edit... ooo im 1st!!! and im a goldie!!!!!!!!! celebration time!!!! wohooo
Edited by Orion_N - 11 years ago
Amazing !
Gosh poor Arnav !
Though can't say much until I know the past !
Reminded me of the scene in Singh Is King..
Beautiful ! Why shouldn't you ?
You definitely should !
Continue soon !
Edited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘thnks,...awesome...brilliant..loved it.please update sooon...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Fabulous! Continue and Pm me!
Great update!! Awww that's so sad that they separated and they even have a son together!! Dying to know how and why the separated! Excellent job, keep it up and do PM me with the next update!πŸ‘πŸΌ

wow! awesome starting...plzz dear continue...just loved it...

khushi n arnav have a son...n arnav didn't know about this...wht hpnd to this love couple they fall apart...??????????

waiting fr next update egarly...don't make wait so long...

nice one... plz continue :)