Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful continue sonn pls pm me
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OOOH!!! Luvd it! Update sooon!!!!
pantrossy thumbnail
That was amazing... Arnav jai, khushi n la were besties.. Curious to know how did they seperated ...?
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovley start...do continue soon...
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start!!!!!!!!!! Edited by anita_21492 - 11 years ago
Riya.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Please update this ff soon, it is so nice. I want to read more! Please please please! 😊
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hey OH MY GOSH I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THAT MUCH OF A RESPONSE THANKS EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED I WAS JUMPING WITH JOY, THANKS ALL 

Anyway, I know it's not me to update THIS early (its late I know) but I just had to thanks, and this isn't the same story as what happened in ipkknd, there past is different 

Love

Zaynah 😳

Part 2: Bit of The Past

Arnav stood there watching her walk away it's his and hers child, his blood, his and Khushi symbol of love, he was so shocked that Khushi was carrying his child and she didn't even think about telling him, and that he had a child with Khushi, the one he loved so much... but he couldn't do anything about it, why didn't he believe her when she said it's not true and why the hell did he let her go!! You could see his had tears in his eyes.

She walked back with Arav holding her hand; she stopped and looked at Arnav and...
Khushi: oh and Arnav please don't come looking for us as you will just dig up pain...
Arav: mommy hurry papa will be waiting
Khushi: come

Arnav head shot up when he heard him say PAPA and then many questions came into his mind, "does this mean Khushi had married someone"? 

Khushi walked away and rushed into the lift and she was gone from Arnav's eyes

He was looking down in shame, how could he do this to his Khushi, why did he do this to her? Why didn't he believe her? Why the hell did he believe that scum bag for? 
He had no answered he felt broken and he didn't know what to do!

His brain was telling him so what go back to Delhi she doesn't want you! And his heart was telling him that there was more to the story! 

Khushi rushed to the car parking lot and saw them there giggling, smiling and joking around you could see them flirting with each other and how their love will never get old and that what she loved about them two.

Jai: Khushi finally la was going to eat my head
Khushi: sorry about that I lost Arav and then ... nothing 

Jai and lavanya stood there with their eyes wild open
Lavanya: what!! You you lost our Arav you 
Arav: It was my fault sorry la mum
Jai: omg Khushi what happened 
Khushi: I wasn't looking sorry jai
Arav: papa it was my fault
Jai: it's ok champ 
Jai and Arav walked off

Lavanya: Khushi what the... OH CRAP I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT...
Khushi looked at lavanya with teary eyes, she felt like crying, she had just saw Arnav and now lavanya saying his words 
Lavanya: Khushi I am so sorry I didn't mean to say that you know what I meant right
Khushi: la he was my past ok, come Arav and jai will drive off without us
Lavanya: but Khushi, I know what he did was wrong but he needs to know right but Khushi also Arav needs his dad, and I know that as jai and I are his god parents he calls jai papa but his father is still here Khushi
Khushi: lavanya I know, but he doesn't even... I mean him
Lavanya: Khushi sorry I didn't want you to remember the pain I am so sorry Khushi forget it please... sorry
Khushi: its ok forget it... it was the past and I don't care because of that he gave me Arav 
Lavanya smiled and linked arms with Khushi and both walked towards the car where Arav and jai are at the front laughing.

Khushi and la sat at the back and Khushi rested her head on the window and remembered the painfully past...

Flashback

Khushi walked into her house and found it empty, she smiled and walked towards the table and found a note she picked it up and also a apple which was in the bowl on the table with other fruits she took a bite out of it, she smiled and put the note back down and run up to her room, and put on the music to blast...

NOTE: 

Darling we have gone to payals and your Arnav's house we will may be late with preparations for the mehndi, so don't wait up get your beauty sleep and don't forget to eat (in the fridge just warm it up) 

Love you 

Lavanya xxx (and Amma and Babuji)  

...She walked into her bathroom and stripped off in her bath rope and then she made her way to the shower... after she had her warm shower she got changed into her nighties which were a white kameez and salwar (ones in the show)
She put on her cream and then blow dried her hair and then combed it and run down to the kitchen to get some food...

She took out the plate and warmed it in the microwave, she waited for the beep so she pour herself some water... that's when she heard footsteps, she stopped the microwave and looked back into the dining room and found no one but the table and chairs and things that were supposed to be there... she thought it was nothing and continued the microwave. 

She heard the beep and opened the door of the microwave and took out her food which she then took a piece from it and eat it then putting the plate down on to the tray with her glass of water... she picked it up and made her way to the table and sat herself down. 

She was eating her pizza dipping it in ketchup which she just poured and munched on it, she picked her phone and texted Arnav 

Khushi: Arnav what's my family doing? Love you!

Arnav's reply: Oh nothing just picking out some colours for the decorations and I love you too! 

She smiled again and put it back down on the table and munched on her chips. 

She then heard the footsteps again and turned around and this time she saw someone hiding behind the pillar, at first she thought it must be Jai because he always does this but how did he get in! 

She got up, picked her dupatta and slowly walked over to the pillar and saw...

End of flashback

Lavanya: oi Khushi what are you thinking about! 
Khushi: huh oh nothing la... so what did you buy
Lavanya: nothing you
Khushi: nothing busy looking for this one

She smiled and looked at Arav who was playing around with his bouncy ball. 

Arnav was in his car and was driving back to his hotel and wanted to make a call to Aman to book a ticket back to Delhi as he couldn't take it no more, not wanted to give her any more pain but his heart wasn't letting him, something was making him stay back. 

He arrived at his hotel and he went straight to his room and jumped on the bed and closed his eyes and remembered what had happened today and he remembered Arav, his cute face and how he hugged Khushi, and their love and he loved at but... was Arav his? 

Arnav: of course Arav is mine!! Why the hell... and I... should have believed her... he got up and picked up the vase and smashed it on the floor making it break into pieces all over the floor, he hid his face in his hands and remembered the past:

Flashback:

Arnav: you just stay away from me Khushi!!! I can't believe I ever loved a cheap girl like you, how dare you Khushi!!! How could you I loved you so much, how could you just... I feel disgusted to even say it Khushi!
Khushi: what the hell are you talking about Arnav... I bet you don't even know the whole story, Arnav how many times do I have to tell you not to believe what you hear from someone else... and you are saying this to me Arnav really, I can't believe you right now...
Arnav: please Khushi I know your dirty truth, I know why you want to marry me and what you did!
Khushi: what did I do! If you believe him over me what marriage will we have Arnav
Arnav: we won't have one because I don't want to marry someone like you.
Khushi: Arnav please don't, you know I love you... ever since... Arnav you know me Arnav we known each other since collage...
Arnav: I was blind Khushi I am not now!
Khushi: Arnav...?

She stepped closer to him and touched his face and she looked straight into his eyes with all the love which was true and all her trust.

Khushi: tell me Arnav if I don't love you then why will I have all this love for you, why can't I live without you Arnav, why don't you believe me Arnav... 
Arnav saw it, he saw the love in her eyes but... he didn't want to be hurt if it was true but what if it wasn't?

Arnav pushed her back making her stumble back.
Khushi: Arnav?
Arnav: Khushi fine! If what you are saying is true then tell me why didn't you tell me about it!
Khushi: because Arnav... you would have hurt him Arnav!! Not that I don't want him in pain but Arnav I am human I can't see an ant get hurt 
Arnav laughed
Arnav: please Khushi, still you could had told me and then stopped me Khushi! 
Khushi: Arnav you are making something stupid like this lie something big which will break our relationship.

Arnav grabbed her arms making her hissed in pain because of his hard tight grip.
Khushi: Arnav let go you are hurting me!
Arnav: you have hurt me Khushi 
Khushi: Arnav just open your eyes! I love you 

Arnav pushed her back hard making her trip and fall back onto her face but her palms protected her.

She felt pain in her head and she touched it and felt blood, she looked at Arnav with teary eyes and then looked away and slowly got up and turned to him.

Arnav: I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NEXT TO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN, I DON'T CARE IF PAYALS YOU'RE SISTER, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER COME BACK!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH KHUSHI!!
Khushi: Arnav? Don't 
She stepped closer to him back he put his hand out telling her to stop

Arnav: don't come close to me! GET OUT!!

Khushi was shocked she had never saw him like that before, she was scared and worried about him, she felt a Sharpe pain in her heart and her eyes were raining with tears. 
Arnav: if you haven't got it yet this wedding is off!! 
Khushi: Arnav? 

Khushi slowly towards the door to disappear from his eyes. 

Flashback ends 

He looked up and thought no he wouldn't let her go now, not now no more, he wanted his Arav and his Khushi!! 

Jai: no lavanya put it on the table
Lavanya: ok then Mr. I think I am so cleaver 
Jai: you know I am
Lavanya: awww I know you are my baby.
Jai: awww my la bear
Khushi made a sick noise and hit jai on the head and hugged him on the side to make lavanya jealous 
Khushi: jai loves me more
Jai: she speaks the truth
Lavanya: fine Arav loves me more

Arav came running and into lavanya's arms and they both stacked their tongue at them... they all laughed and swapped 

Arav came running to Khushi and she hugged him and lavanya rushed into a hug with jai

Khushi: so Arav will you go to your room and do you work
Arav: ok mama... bye papa bye la mum 

Arav run up to his room.

Khushi: so, now Arav is getting bored so
Jai: why what happened is he fine
Khushi: yeah but he needs a friends you know
Lavanya: he had lots of friends
Jai: yeah what's so wrong?
Khushi: you idiots, I want a baby from you two now

Lavanya started to cough and jai started to laugh and blush

Jai: oh I want one to lavanya 
Khushi: he he
Lavanya: am well I 

She hid in Jai's chest and shouted 
Lavanya: I am pregnant 

Khushi and jai's eye both widen, they smiled at each other and Khushi started to jump up and down 

Jai: what!!!! Really, how?
Khushi: well I don't need to tell you guys how! 
Lavanya: jai 
Jai: no I mean I know how but omg yay

He kissed lavanya forehead and hugged her and picked her up and swung her around and she started to laugh

Khushi: oi put her down!! 
Jai: oh I am sorry 
Jai put her down and kissed her hands again and again making her blush and Khushi smile like a monkey

Khushi: wow guys that was fast thanks!
Jai: thank you lavanya 

Khushi smiled and then thought to leave them alone so she rushed up to her room; she was jumping on the bed with joy. She dropped back and remembered when she found out that she was pregnant and her smiled dropped...

TO BE CONTINUED 

Ok thanks for reading, I am sorry it was long, I needed to fit it in, in this update, I hope you liked it and got some glimpse from the past... I am sorry for taking long to update I wanted it to be perfect... sorry for the mistakes

And do leave your comments and likes thanks

Love

Zaynah 😳

Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 11 years ago