~*PSH WU 31st Aug Mad Reva/Angry TVS *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Ash, thank you so much much for this written update that we all waited. You r an angel and we appreciate you very very much. And this is for you from us all. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and have a good good weekend. 
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarathi for the update,n big hug to watching it n updatingπŸ€—

I am unable to make my mind to watch the epis lately, and now when i read the WU's, i dont understand whats happening ,neither where the show is heading to... Sigh  *looking lost *
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So many promises is made in this serial ..everyone is making promise to each other
G ji u are ready to do everything to adi for helping sugini and now u are ready to do everythign again to dhanuma for sugini ...how many people u can serve & what can u really do all the people helping u ...( one question G ji why cant u give do to vikram when he helped u & did everything in ur bad times ..but u didnt not make such promises πŸ˜†)
Anyway ...G being paranoid who feel adi is ram and virkam is ravvan ..What Adi has done that she can trust blindly ....( now i want to see G hear break after sugini by adi 😈)

I was nice to see champa ahhh but then do relationship break so easily in village . I dont think so ...

Vikram is victim of everything ...i wish he just ask reva to leav him & tell all truth . She will play all the emotional card against him and so adi , dhanuma , g and sugini .🀒
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you arthi for the Update...going as planned I see, ...Reva is the Bechari wife, Vickram is the two-timing SOB, Adi is Sugni's shoulder to cry on, Gulbaiya just want to save her daughter , how will Dhanuma help her, and from what?, 
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks arti! i actually like this episode i m glad reva finally found out (kind of) the truth i m glad they didnt drag it
croziaxx thumbnail
Thanks aarti ! 😳  nothing new... but me glad finely G did atleast one good job.. she want to bring sug back... i m super happy  πŸ˜ƒ  ... G ILU πŸ€— for this, please please take ur daughter back and save us...  
O VS now i irritate  to u 😑   why u want to stop that good for nothing dumbo sug... let her go... she is total waste...  cvs killed her character...don't u remember...    
and cvs what i say ...actually they doing what they shouldn't... and not doing what they should... they should remove rewa's character and should bring amu.. but alas...   BTW... where is amu ... 
i think they don't now where to go... so they moving round and round and playing "Hra smunder gopi chander bol meri machhali kitna pani"... i was playing this in my childhood.. thanks to remind me...  

Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Still confused about the direction of this show
zeezee55 thumbnail
Vikram is not a victim.  YOu are all so obsessed with Vikram that you can find no fault in him... He lied to Sugni, now he is lying to Reva - truly the saying that there is no fool like an old fool in love or in lust - frankly i don't see love in Vikram... boo to me, i know,, but that's my feeling, like it or not.

I feel if Virkam truly loves Sugni, he would not subject her to any more distrubances.  He is not even allowing her to recover emotionally from the shock she recieved.  He keeps going after her and pesteriing her... come on man, give the girl a chance...

Many do not like Aditya - but he has saved Sugni from the hands of other lecherous thakurs - which many do not seem to appreciate.  Sugni forced the sadarkai on herself - no one did that.  I can understand her going for sadharkai if her marriage to Vikram had been stopped because society had thought her too lowly to marry Vikram but NO ... her marriage was stopped because Vikram's wife was still alive...so why the need for sadharkai ... no one looked down on her ... only Sugni is looking down on herself... HOpefully Aditya will be able to soothe her wounded soul and give her dignity back to her.

Marrying Vikram will not bring dignity back to Sugni... all please go figure...

FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ash for the written update
Hmmm I hope Gulabia takes Sugni out of the Haveli as soon as possible