Friday Update (31st August 2012)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sorry for the late update!

Konjam touch vitu pochu.😛

Thanks Gisel for the Wonderful update and comments!😃

Awww TA😳😳... Ippo thaan he has spoken as a proper husband with full responsibility😉. This is the assurance we want to see him giving Thulz👏. Good he shut Thulz mouth who was keeping on talking about this Dosham crap. Hope she never talks about this anymore in the future😛.

Someone please tape this TPS mom mouth😡! She plays a major part in MM suicide. Plus she always justifies this loser Lax. Bhuv ran and came to Lax aam... athaan he went away with her aamm... This women will make him a mahaan🤢. Sigh.

So MM is out of coma. Aga motham CV's are planning to make MM fully recover because of Lax treatment and care at the hospital and make this Lax a Mahaan😕. Just because of MM recovery, all the sufferings Sundari and Thulz underwent becoz of Lax will vanish😕??

So finally Lav is blamed for Nithesh walking out👏... Yaaay... Lav athey speedla go and give GW left and right😆! All scenes in promo over and no promo yet for next week. Charu entry aa😲??

Have a wonderful and awesome weekend Thendralians😃! Long weekend for us here! Can't wait.
Awsome update Gisel 👏. I was so mad at TA yesterday as he waited for his mother to finish screaming before he stopped her. GW will always be like that nothing will change her. I have really given up on her. But today TA made up for yesterday by feeding T and putting some sense into her. Poor T , I hope MM can talk and does not loose his voice.
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Gisel🤗

TPS's mom changes colors depending on the situation...did she forget about how she bad-mouthed and cursed T and MM...she didn't even let T talk and now T is innocent to her...i am equally annoyed at her like GW/Padma etc😡.

Lakshman didn't know that he spoiled 2 families till now aam😲. Wow🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Gisel. It was a good one. Enjoyed your comments.

Finally TA good job done. You could have slapped T in my behalf. Jumping at TA as if he was the whole reason and crying in self pity. Finally he made her mouth shut. Tholla thanga mudiyala.

Next one this TPS's mom, this wouldn't have started at all if she hadn't gone to meet MM in first place. Urgufies looking at his marumagan feeling sorry for this. Says its all Bhu. Vitta inime yaravathu thummina, irumina kooda she will blame Bhu. She has not even a 0.001% of guilt conscious that she triggered this whole mess. Ohh her daughter is back with her purushan what more does she want more. Yaru setha enna pozhacha enna...

Loved the Lav/GP part. :) It was cute the way they acted. Analum this Lav will not change. She says she and her mom took care of Nit very well only he left. Lol pathutalum...
Thanks for the super updates Gisel!

Lol aww a little TT argument after a long time...nice to see I must say.  Hoping to see more of Tamil and Tulasi supporting one another and getting a peaceful life after all this Bhuvana mess.  Tamil was great today, want to see more good scenes and nothing about bad luck.

Hhhmmm...looks like Tps is ready to forget her past and live with Laxman.  Laxman feeling guilty is perfect but what about Tps mother.  She should feel really bad for the way she spoke few weeks ago.

I liked how GP told his wife to play along with Lavanya.  Lavanya and GW need to change or else no point to Nitesh's comedy scenes. 
Thank you for the wonderful update Gisel..😃

TT scene was good.. TA spoke to T in a right way.. it was good to see both..😛 

TPS mom not seemed to have changed.. she doesn't seem to accept that she was the one who told MM about Thulasi accepting money from BHu nu.. 😡

Lav scene was good.. GP and his wife acting to the same extent as Nit.. well maintained..

So MM getting shifted to Lax's hospital.. don't know what is in store for next week.. Wish anything about C...😕

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Thanks Gisel for the beautiful update.

The way TA behaved was very nice. He could show he is there for Thulasi and was assertive also. The right way a husband has to be.

TPS's mom is always the same. But what is TPS upto? She was silent. Is she scheming something?

Is Laav going to learn something based on what she heard from GP and his wife?

I wish you all a nice weekend.
Hate this serial now.. why are women demeaned so much. B has been driven out and her son does not care. Ok she did cheat on the cancer front but she was a good mother to him all along. Could he not understand the insecurity his mother faced when TPS came to live with them and his father slapped B in front of all and snatched her hospital from her and handed it over to TPS. 
Now L is being forgive due to young age mistake.  After living for over 25 years and enjoying the benefit of all B's hard work L is not claiming everything is his. If TPS agrees to stay with him then her character is worse than B's as she now lives with a man who was somebody's. 
All in all women are shown as scheming, cunning and deserving punishment MM got away easily for trying to sell his own daughter, L for kicking his two wives as and when he wants, TA for driving T to desperation..