Week Highlights - 27th to 31st august 2012

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
27th August

@TTfan...MM not ready to hear Thulasi's POV...and not ready to think of anything further...

@supree...Only good part was to see our Deepa, the usual friend in need!! I like her trying to support Tulsi to Padma and when she took action in running to get people for help and Auto..etc. 👏

@babylissLady...TPS wahoo!!! Way to Go!!! this time really firm in giving Lax and 🤬a well deserved punishment😛

28th August

@shubba... a rocking epi and totally unexpected one after a really long time that too with hero shown as hero and being a turning point of the episode...TA said he recorded sujatha's convo...lol a total surprise...lol 🤣

@Hollie24...Bhuvana vassama mathikitha 😆...

29th August

@Smiles-20... At least Tamil came on time today before Padma made the scene worse...😲

@maha2us...Now Mohan also going against her. How long it will be? Will Kalyani accept what he says when he says something bad about Thulasi? Hope Mohan understands the truth when he talks next to Kalyani.

@Smiles-20... Aawww Kanagu!!! Sweet of him to help Deepa's sisters...enjoyed that scene.😳

30th August

@Vjayam... somehow enjoyed the gw X gw convo ... just too funny ... look who's calling MM a nice man ... forget GW treating him when he came to leave TT there and so many times thereafter... what a laugh! ... look who's talking about going after money ... and GW telling Padma that she has never wanted to spoil any kudi so why should she worry ... oh my talk of memory loss,,,😆 

Tamil Vs GW
 Raising his voice...

Pointing his finger...

Raising his hand...

Gritting his teeth...

31st August

@Pearl...Awww TAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Ippo thaan he has spoken as a proper husband with full responsibility😉. This is the assurance we want to see him giving ThulzClap. Good he shut Thulz mouth who was keeping on talking about this Dosham crap. Hope she never talks about this anymore in the futureTongue.

@chits5...today TA made up for yesterday by feeding T and putting some sense into her...🥱

Calm after the Storm

@pearl...So MM is out of coma.  Aga motham CV;s are planning to make MM fully recover because of the treatment and care at the hospital and make this Lax a Mahaan😕... Just because of MM recovery, al the sufferings Sundari and Thulz underwent becoz of Lax will vanish??...

@viswai123...Loved the Lav/GP part. :) It was cute the way they acted. Analum this Lav will not change. She says she and her mom took care of Nit very well only he left. Lol pathutalum...😉

Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful presentation of the highlights of the week, Esther. You made it super by including the comments made by the Thendralians.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one esther akka...liked the way of presentation(photo plus comments)...

i didnt watch any episode..only reading updates...but seeing this highlights i feel like watched all the episode..thank u so much...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Awesome highlights of this week Esther dear..👏👏

Wow its very nice to see the pics and the comments..

Thanks a lot dear..🤗
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice tread Esther akka👏 the images you have chosen are good. Especially the picture where Tamil says ''Nee yen pondathi di''. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww Esther such a lovely job you did with this week's highlights in Thendral.  Thank you I enjoyed reading it.  Good emphasis on when Tamil tells Tulasi "You're my wife!".

Great job, hope to see more great TT scenes!
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully done.
Each scene told the story it self.
Thank you

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb post Esther! I loved it!! Nice picture selection 😊

I loved the part where tamil says "nee yen pondatti di" 😳

Thanks again hun!

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post Esther. It was nice to read all summary of comments for last week. Excellent!👏
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👍🏼⭐️real good thread esther...and a great idea to cap them with the forum comments...