lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Rupali Ganguly survives a major accident!!!😲😕

And the recent update is that Rupali Ganguly who is currently seen as Pinky in Sony TV's Parvarrish, also set a similar example.

As per a reliable source, Rupali was driving towards her set on 27 August when she met with an accident on the Santacruz flyover. The accident happened, as the road in that particular area had turned slippery due to rains. However, it was not just Rupali who became part of this accident, it involved four more cars. Fortunately enough, Rupali was the last one to bump in.😲

Though the actress survived the accident, she does have a cervical injury. And her Honda car is badly damaged. Furthermore, what is interesting to know is that the actress turned on the sets of Parvarrish in spite of the accident.⭐️

spoke to Rupali, she confirmed the same and said, "I was driving at 40 kmp. And in a hush, when I applied the brake, it did not work. But, thank God, I got saved. I have a cervical injury so I've been wearing a plaster." Ask her why didn't she take an off from work after the accident to which she says, "My producer Tony (Singh) was sweet to offer me a break, but I preferred to work."😳

Lastly she said, "I thank God, for anything could have happened. I am a very good driver, even better than men but this is my first major accident. And do you know that I haven't even informed my dad about it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rupali, the strong woman! Really Impressed by her. Thank God she isn't hurt badly or anything. God Bless her!

-Ridz

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 sharing..😳
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
.talked her  last night ..she did n;t had serious injury  but she doing nonstop shooting without pause extremely professional😊   some part of article is twisted like story Edited by fire_gun - 11 years ago
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS!
I was laughing when i read the part "I am a very good driver, even better than men" 😆
Men ke band baaj gay