~~**VEECHA OS-PART 1***--Kuch Khass hain~~**

Posted: 11 years ago
                     *** I AM YOURS FOREVER***

He suddenly felt excited..never before he had this enthusiasm!a new zeal which made him look at the positive side of everything...how did this happen??? A small voice in his heart replied 'teacherji'..yes she was the one who changed him completely.his way to look life..she had given him a new energy to live..it was a completely new feeling..or was it new??
He somehow felt he had these feelings before..like they were felt for someone.. 'Ichcha'..but somehow today he wasn't really thinking about ichcha..not lamenting his fate..no..today he was happy..really happy.He was going to meet teacherji..but veer was confused..sitting in his car he asked himself a number of times that whether he was right in thinking about teacherji all the time'but it honestly didn't matter to him anymore..it was as if he was free from all chains that held him all these years.,he couldn't help thinking about teacherji!! Her eyes wre just like an angel..her touch was perhaps the warmest thing he ever felt..

"No! veer!! NO!!!what is happening to you!! What will others say???what about ichcha?"a small voice in veer's mind woke him from his trance..yet veer couldn't help it..it was as if he had found his love..his ichcha!

"Basti aa gaye hain saab!"veer barely heard the driver's voice..he was still mesmerized in his thoughts..in teacherji..nothing seemd more pleasant to him..he didn't care whether he was right or wrong..coz teacherji reminded him of his ichcha..reminded him of his happiness

Just then veer heard.. "Himmat wale ki kabhi har nahin hoti..those who have courage never lose"Teacherji's voice was like God's voice..as if he was in paradise listening to some heavenly being..he thought with ichcha he had lost everything but now it was different..life seemed to be exciting!!

Ichcha saw veer and froze..she did not expect him to come..his frequent visits seemed to scare her..she was afraid that at a weak moment she would run to veer's arms and yell that she was ichcha whom he loved so much..she couldn't control that urge anymore..he was walking near her and she was beginning to have that same will to go and embrace him. "No ichcha!! Remember your decision..veer is now someone else's..he hasn't got his memory back.."but somehow today she wanted to break all barriers and run away with veer to some far far away place where only she and veer could spend their company with each other.. "Teacherji!!" ah that voice!! It was veer calling her..his ichcha..yet she was unknown to him..a stranger to his beloved..ichcha too wanted to reply with all her heart yet she avoided his call and continued teaching..veer was puzzled..day by day teacherji was ignoring him..he couldn't understand why..the pain started pricking his heart..he again called out "TEACHERJI!" She looked at him..a fierce look..he had definitely angered her by disturbing her between her teaching..veer meekly looked at her and tried to look as innocent as possible.ichcha couldn't supress a smile..veer looked cuter like this..she wanted to go and hug him..but her emotios had to be controlled'as of now.

Ichcha came to veer "yes veerji! What brings you here today?? You had come the day before too'"

Veer was disappointed in this unfriendly welcome..he thought teacherji would be as excited as him but it was not the case..she looked angry as he had disturbed her.. "teacherji..didnt mean to disturb you'okay I am sorry"veer told holding his ears.he really wanted to cheer teacherji'ichcha now became soft and removed his hands and replied "its fine..tell me what brings you here.." but veer's mind wandered off elsewhere..the moment teacherji touched his hands a unknown energy seemed to stimulate him..he possessed a newfound zeal.. it ws like he was detached from the world itself!ah the feeling!! He was very happy indeed..he needed nothing else in life.."VEER UNCLE VEER UNCLE!!"

All the children's cries brought back veer to the present world..absentmindely he waved back to the children and replied "I have come to help you teacherji'" ichcha replied'"is it so??? So don't you have your work??" work!! Now nothing mattered more to veer than teacherji..and veer wholeheartedly wanted to say this to her but now was not the moment so he replied "No!i need to nurture ichcha's dreams too..i need to make better this school"veer replied trying to sound as professional as possible'Ichcha was happy..very happy to hear that veer would be near her today for a longer time..but she couldn't let veer realize that for one second and so she too replied sheepishly smiling "ok then Mr. Bundela!! You can start by doing something about those broken chairs!!"she was beginning to enjoy teasing veer like this for she was sure that at the end veer would call her for help..veer too understood it'he wouldn't ask for anybody's help and sort things out..he was after all Veer Singh Bundela.. reparing chairs were nothing to him! He sighed and smiled at teacherji and in his mind replied to her..Whatever you wish!! I will do it'and went on with his new challenge as ichcha smiled and looked on''

THIS IS A SHORT OS WHICH IS PURELY MY IMAGINATION..

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!! THE STORY WILL BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT PART IF YOU ALL LIKE THIS ONE!!

LOVE YOU VEECHA!! ❀️

Edited by --Ishani-- - 11 years ago
ishani ur wonderful writer!πŸ‘πŸΌ
i appoint u as new cv of uttaranπŸ˜›.
 , old  ut cvs can take looong break!
haha!! thanks!!! i am honoured!!πŸ˜›
but your yukta ds are just MIND BLOWING!!!Do write them soon!!
thanks .yup , just waiting for new at to open.
will do then  shubamrabh to write.

awesome story...waiting for next part.love veecha so much. i wonder there are so many veecha fans more than yukta and ameeth but nobody come in VeeCha thread.strange.
Very nice yaar.waiting for the next part.
Originally posted by princessofkesar

thanks .yup , just waiting for new at to open.
will do then  shubamrabh to write.

oh ok!! all the best for that!!!😊
Originally posted by loveyouveecha

awesome story...waiting for next part.love veecha so much. i wonder there are so many veecha fans more than yukta and ameeth but nobody come in VeeCha thread.strange.

thank you so much dear!!!😊😊 will surely write the next part soon...me too  love veecha!😳😳😊
Originally posted by Am008

Very nice yaar.waiting for the next part.
Aww...thank you dear!! means a lot to me!!! will surely write the next part soon!!!😊😊😊
Originally posted by Ashvi_lolzZz

hey very nice ishani!
thank you ashvi!!!😊😊😊