Karan Kundra's Birthday Thread Preparation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

**I have gotten permission from minuu to make Karan Kundra's birthday thread 🥳**

Ok before everyone freaks out🤪

Let me just say

His birthday is still about

Hmmm'..

A month away

But I felt it was good to start as soon as possible and make this birthday thread an unforgettable one. I mean, that's the least we can do for our Punjabi Munda, Karan Kundra. Let's show our love for him and appreciation.

Ok first things first''details and how we are going accomplish this!

*Karan Kundra's birthday is Oct 11

*He is going to turn 28

*I need 2 members to help me out. If anyone is interested please pm me

*This Birthday Thread needs banners! If anyone is an expert banner maker and can make a couple of banners. Please pm please

*Birthday messages-PM them to me, PriyaxBassi or my 2 helpers, as Karan Kundra-Birthday Wishes by Oct 6. We will try to post them all! Again the keyword here is try. My 2 helpers are not selected yet, but when they are, their names will be added in the next post that will talk about the progress and further details.

*Gifts, such as siggies, Avis, vms etc.- PM them to me, PriyaxBassi or my 2 helpers, as Karan Kundra-Birthday Gifts by Oct 8.

Ps. You can use Copyright on these gifts

*I know there are many Karan Kundra fans out there. If you know any who don't follow this forum regularly, please tell them

* If you have any cool ideas for the thread, please pm :)

I've been thinking about something'.

I want Karan Kundra to see his Birthday Thread'.

*One way this can be accomplished is when his Birthday Thread will be up, tweet him the link if you have twitter.

*His Twitter- @ kkundra

* If anyone else have any other ways for the thread to reach him, Please PM!

One more thing,

Please try not to send birthday wishes and gifts last minute

Cause then the last few days will be really busy

And our inboxes will get full at once

That is all ...for now😲

Why is everyone still here reading this?

Get started:)☺️

-Priya K. Bassi

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 11 years ago
Advanced prep? Wow this is awesome 🥳 So excited for Karan Kundra's Birthday.⭐️ We will rock his thread 😎

P.S. I feel you should post this in KMH2 forum as there are more members there then here 😊
ummm...i guess karan will get to see the thread without us tweeting it only!!!!!😉 I think angel's do visit IF so luckily through them karan will definately get to see it😊
It's a lovely idea Priya, but as said above, you might want to post this in the KMH2 thread instead. You'll get a better response there.