Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u so much dish for wonderful dream scene i can't even tell u how much i enjoyed it.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ya but there's Nani in it. U ll see how Nani tries to spoil things n how Yukta get rid of her😉
--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi shraddha!!!!havent talk to you for a long time!! hope you are fine!!!and by the way..your Yukta AT is just rocking just like the couple!!!!!
--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really excited to see how yukta will happen..hope cvs handle it nicely!!
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

Ya but there's Nani in it. U ll see how Nani tries to spoil things n how Yukta get rid of her😉

yukta will fight against nani😉 so we r not scared of nani anymore😆
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ishani--

hi shraddha!!!!havent talk to you for a long time!! hope you are fine!!!and by the way..your Yukta AT is just rocking just like the couple!!!!!

hi ishani how r u?😃
i m also tensed and excited to knowe how yukta will happen😕
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
thanks preeti and disha
u guys made my day today
love you
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Yuvraj mukta dream scene-4

Mukta was tired after dancing wid her group of frns, she preferred to sit at corner table wid glass of cold drink and silently observed chaos which was going in wedding hall. Today her best friend meethi  got married to her boyfriend  aman  and because mukta  was the only close friend of meethi  , she had actively participated in activities like  looking after  guest , mehandi and sangeet arrangement and decoration of hall etc.  This kept her busy for 4-5 days.

"Excuse me! Can I sit here'',mukta was startled by a husky voice. She looked in that direction; he was yuvraj- meethi's brother. She nodded yes, but felt little awkward as he sat on the chair near her. Though she did not interacted wid him much ,except when meethi introduced her to yuvi  and once when  she danced  wid him on sangeet ceremony day. But often she caught him starring at her secretly, and every time she caught him he shamelessly continued to do so wearing his infectiously attractive smirk on his face.

'' so , mukku - nukku'' , mukta was surprised when he addressed her like that , no one ,even  meethi  never called her that way.

Yuvi:'' I hope u don't mind me calling like that''

Mukta: '' no...i will like if u call me only mukta''

Yuvi: ''ok..miss only mukta [he chuckled as he teased her, she glared at him once and then turned her face away] '' what happened u  r not enjoying dj nite of ur best frn's wedding..hmmm''

Mukta: nothing like that .. I m just tired.

Yuvi: u know , this is best part of such wedding ceremony. Everyone except the bride and the groom have wonderful time.

Mukta: nothing like that, meethi and aman r looking so happy . can't you see their smiling faces.

Yuvi: perhaps they r smiling , looking at that lady who is sitting wid  4 plates of samosa and kachori..

Mukta: hello ..she is my rohini mami

Yuvi : sorry sorry! ... I did not mean to make fun  of her , she is cute by the way. [ mukta did not say anything] u know she reminds me of amla chachi , u can see that lady in red saari  towards right side of our kasakaka. She is amla chachi , u will never spot her wid out plate full of jalebee's. infact I tease her as jalebee bai!

''u have gud sense of humor  ...'' mukta chirped wid smile on her face as she looked at that fair n  fat lady  holding big plate of jalebee.

Yuvi: thank god , atleast u liked something about me..

Mukt put her head down to hide her blushing cheeks.

Mukta: but I m sure , there is no body  at your home like my naniji. She often embarrasses me when she tries to sneak and peep into private conversation of other people. Especially if that person is some rich guy. She will follow me like shadow and try to hook me wid some random rich useless guy.

Yuvi: so that means  you have not mate wid my chanda buaji ..she is Xerox copy of your nani.you know every nite she will stand besides the door of someone or the other and try to listen what they r doing in their room. meethi had tuff time , she often tried to listen meethi and aman conversation and followed them whenever they went for a date.  And don't even ask me how she tries to pursue me to marry wid girl related to her some distant relatives.. and every time they r either winner of some beauty contest like miss dholkpur or highly educated that is  passed in 12th standard etc.

Mukta: oh..so u trying to say that so many girls are trying to tie knot wid you..

Yuvi: I m not saying like that..but frankly speaking what u said just now is a fact ..haha

Btw is anyone in your family like that man who is near that loudspeaker on left side of salad table.

Mukta tried to look in that direction ..''where?'' 

Yuvi : arrey look little behind..

Mukta could see some old fellow, fully drunk dancing between two tables like a pendulum..she could not stop laughing  looking at him '' no...I don't think so.. Who is he?"

Yuvi: he is our tej uncle my daduchacha..one secret I will tell u , our chanda buaji has huge crush on him.

Mukta:  ya she must be hypnotized by him  when she tried to spy on him.

[And they   burst out in laughter,]

Mukta: is anyone like me in your house..

Yuvi : look exactly on rightside .. There is tall handsome guy sitting just next to you..

Mukta: you? .. So You r just like me?

Yuvi: I think so..because I have often noticed we have similar taste and land up in activities which are in synchrony   wid each other.. whether if u consider our dance  during sangeet ceremony, or like sitting and gossiping about our relatives as we lock our eyes wid each other ..I feel we r just so alike

And they continued to look into eyes of one another, wid song playing in the  background  from movie dil waale dhulaniya le jaaeinge .. that is tujhe dekha toh yeh jaan sanam , pyaar hota hai diwana sanam.

Yuvi: mukta would you like to share my..he paused for few sec

Mukta:what

Yuvi: my chocolate

Mukta nodded yes with broad smile ... thay got up from their  chairs and walked towards garden away from the noise and people as they shared chocolate bar wid each other. 

It was just beginning of their sweet relationship '
Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
inspired by advt
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
uttaran promo 17 september-http://youtu.be/xWFcMmykxKo-