Ramayan (02.09.2012)- Ram leaves for 1st Challenge

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks a lot...for the lovely update i must say this epi is better than the previous one...
all the prince looked fab in the royal attire ram was good lakshman was cute and bharat and shatrughan were looking good too and kakeyi and dhasharatha did tone down they improved kudos to that and i m impressed by bharat  he was so calm and serene read somewhere that bharat was chaaya of ram and today he looked like one ...manthra kausalya and vishwamitra did their job well...but since its modern ramyan there has to be blooper they showed lakshmanji sulking wen ram gave a morsel to bharat ...hello LAKSHMAN JI WAS NEVER JEALOUS OF BHARATJI HE RESEPECTED HIm EQUALLY...he raised his weapon against him only wen he thought bharat might harm lord rama otherwise he loved him...  the beauty of ramayan is the etheral bond of the four brother while one gave up all the happiness for his elder brother and accompained him in the exile...the other worshipped his charan paaduka and here its like lakshman ji  is vying for rama's love...i seriously hope these writers stop coming with these wierd stuff...
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
thanks for the update visha...

one thing is bothering me why they are not using gagan's real voice ? 😕
Originally posted by nneeiill

thanks for the update visha...

one thing is bothering me why they are not using gagan's real voice ? 😕

r u sure they are not using his  real voice becoz i thought his voice isnt impressive he  should work on his voice modulation its so bad
Originally posted by arti07

r u sure they are not using his  real voice becoz i thought his voice isnt impressive he  should work on his voice modulation its so bad

yes am sure..check his interviews ..his real voice is diff..also if u notice  in the beginning they even mixed up his real and dubbed voice..it was so odd...
ram's voice kept  changing..they should not use dubbed voice for him...it lacks modulation...

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
thanks alot even i liked todays epi loved the dialgue between the queens...and dasharatha meeting with the prince was so subtle i even love dasharatha ji wen he was disheartened yet he gave his consent to send ramji with vishwamitra...and i loved ram and bharat feeding scene
all the four prince looked fantastic in royal clothes but my fav is lakshman ji ( i m partial)😳 he looked youngest and cutest of the lot if we look at the age as per tulsidasji and valmiki ram and lakshman were quite young maybe near 16-17 of age wen they were sent with vishwamitra so agewise its apt selection though not heard much of him sigh will wait for one more week😳 so far good epi

p.s. i even dont like the way writers are protrayiing that lakshman ji is jealous of ram and bharat its isnt decent...
Edited by sanjh11 - 11 years ago

yes am sure..check his interviews ..his real voice is diff..also if u notice  in the beginning they even mixed up his real and dubbed voice..it was so odd...
ram's voice kept  changing..they should not use his dubbed voice...it lacks modulation...

these sagar pics😡 seriously dubbing the voice of the main lead is worse thing u can do to him thats y i wonder y cant i get connected with ramji 
It was overall a good episode and i'm starting to like Ram ji and he has a pleasant face when he smiles 😊

Thanks for the update, Visha!

Positive points of this episode - pace was much better & story is mostly without any bloopers (except for petulant Lakshman).

Negative points - actors chosen for Ram, Lakshman, Bharat, and Shatrughan are all OK so far for me, but I'm mostly going to concentrate on Ram since he's the lead. Gagan needs to improve with his dialogue delivery and expressions. So far he hasn't impressed me much though he improved from previous episode.

Manthara is always a negative point.😆
TFS 😊 i loved todays epi everyone did justice to their role  i was quite young wen 1986 ramayan came out and couldnt watched ndtv ramayan so for me its a new experience and i m loving it..⭐️...all the actors were good ...kauslaya and bharat were outstanding but i loved ram and lakshman pair the most...where gagan has pleasant smile and looks like obedient child 😊lakshman has undying love and dedication for his brother  he has the boyish charm but only thing is lord rama was darker than lakshmanji otherwise its a picture perfect pair👏...they match the personality i have seen in the pics of lord rama sitaji and lakshmanji hats off for that⭐️...and one more thing unlike others the feeding scene is my absolute fav in just one scene bharat displayed how much devotion he has for his brother it was subtle yet powerful 👏and laskhman showed his love for his brother... ...lord rama was everything to him ; his god his father his mother so its quite natural if ramji feeded bharat and not lakshman he will sulk like a child even ram ji considered him like a child...he wasnt petulant but at times giddy as it is evident from lakshman and parsuram dialogue where lord rama was smiling at his skittish behaviour... lakshman possessed all the qualities and guna is him...he was obedient dedicated fearless daring sometimes petulant and skittish too😆 thats y he was called lakshman (one who is complete with all the lakshan (human qualities and possessed divine qualities)

Edited by ashn - 11 years ago