Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bc123456

what abeautiful sensitive OS , finally ashu is beginning to realise what he has done ,i felt tearful reading it you have such a way with words  thank youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you. That was the purpose behind writing it.  Not making you cry, of course😳
But the fact the Ashu should realize her pain, all by him self without a third part.
Life itself is a great teacher.😊
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssktlk

Brilliant Libra! So nice to see your ff again, please update soon. You have included all our grievances with Ashu in your OS, right from the tea to sleeping early, great job. πŸ‘

Thanks so much for your appreciation. I have merely voiced my desires thru this OS. I am glad that ou fell the same way as I do.πŸ˜ƒ

And this was a one time deal. I had not thought about carrying this forward.
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: hilarious44

Grear OS Libra...had tears in my eyes reading it...dont know what to say... justπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much for our compliments. I really appreciate it.😊
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Awesome.πŸ‘ Tit for tat. Excellently written the situations which drove Ashu towards realization. I Loved Nidhi's indifference, self respect and maturity you shown. Just loved it. Please continue... Waiting eagerly to read the journey of Nidhi's home coming. New start of Ashni.

Thanks koyel  really like that you enjoyed it.  But all meant was for Ashutosh to see his wife's side. Also.  Not to say that Nidh has not made mistakes. She has. But like everyone else I have my POV.
I just think that hers are not that big compared to his.😊

Koyel this OS was just tll here. It was not meant to be carried forward.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii Di... Sunday Surprise...  thank u so much... Hv already liked it coz I know, it's gonna be a superb, beautiful story; yet to read it -- when time permits, so, will PM u later. Till then, please accept this: πŸ€— and πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binat

Superb - enjoyed every word of it. Gosh I wish KPji reads it and shows us all of this. Will go back to the show if this happens πŸ˜‰
Can I ask you to continue?? Would lo e to see Ashu grovel to win Nidhi back.

KPji is KPji . The less said the better. He will do what he needs to. 
And we must learn to deal with it.

Thanks for enjoying my OS I has a lot of fun writing it. It took me all day.  But for me it was worth it.
I am glad that I could make it likable for you as well.
I was not really planning to continue. With this.
But thanks for the encouragement.😊
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Hiii Di... Sunday Surprise...  thank u so much... Hv already liked it coz I know, it's gonna be a superb, beautiful story; yet to read it -- when time permits, so, will PM u later. Till then, please accept this: πŸ€— and πŸ‘

Thank youπŸ˜†
You are so sweet. Padha bhi nahin, aur pehli hi taali bajaa di.😳

Really appreciate the vote of confidence.πŸ˜ƒ
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !!πŸ‘  Thanx for the OS suprise 😳The OS was brilliant anu di... πŸ€ͺ
Just fabulous πŸ˜ƒ I am speachless... Just dont know what to say
... Can you please continue please...

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely surprise Libra. Will read and post my comments in a while dear.πŸ˜ƒ
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see him regretting, and being jealous, and pining for Nidhi.  But most of all I want to see him realize, what it is like to see the picture from the other side.  Basically to see and feel what Nidhi must have felt, and still feels, on seeing him with Mallika.  I want him to realize what he put her through.  And I want to see him realize this on his own, with any outside help.
lovely post and valid reason for it. Most of us want the same thing. You have put it in beautiful way. Thanks. you made my day
πŸ‘πŸΌ