Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ZedZee92

Wow !!πŸ‘  Thanx for the OS suprise 😳The OS was brilliant anu di... πŸ€ͺ

Just fabulous πŸ˜ƒ I am speachless... Just dont know what to say
... Can you please continue please...

Thanks I am glad you liked my surprise.  I had  been thinking about writing this for the past week, finally did it.

I was not really  thinking about continuing this one.  I think ek hi part kaafi hai.😊
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

Lovely surprise Libra. Will read and post my comments in a while dear.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks waves.
Will wait for your comments eagerly.
I'd love to get your views on this OS.
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

πŸ‘ Anu..awesome...another almost complete FF given out as an OS...yaar you and your long chapters!!! hats off!! i can never do that long ones no matter how hard i try...now i realize why you were quiet whole day...

loved it...and pray that Amar Premi (aka Deba) doesn't read it...

Sujatha, I don't. Think that Deba should have any problem with this.  After all, yaar I have withdrawn my self as her competitori.  Aur iss chap ke Zariye Nidhi ko bhi running mein se eliminate kar diya hai.  Ab toh unki line clear hi clear hai. Door door tak koi bhi claim stake karne wala nazar nahin aa raha hai. So kaunsi problem Boss.   All. IJ. WEll.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

I want to see him regretting, and being jealous, and pining for Nidhi.  But most of all I want to see him realize, what it is like to see the picture from the other side.  Basically to see and feel what Nidhi must have felt, and still feels, on seeing him with Mallika.  I want him to realize what he put her through.  And I want to see him realize this on his own, with any outside help.
lovely post and valid reason for it. Most of us want the same thing. You have put it in beautiful way. Thanks. you made my day
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the beautiful compliment.  I am glad that I could make your day more enjoyable with this. OS .πŸ˜ƒ
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Libra I'll read it n comment later...
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roza_DU

Libra I'll read it n comment later...

Thanks. πŸ˜Š
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Libra, hats off to you...you described  Ashu's insecurities, jealousy so well,
most importantly you put him in the similar situation  & made him realized what Nidhi had gone through, her pain, agony..
His   own words to Nidhi haunting him now...Brilliant..πŸ‘ You brought back Rohan too...now Ashu would  get another zor ka jhatka...
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roza_DU

Wow Libra, hats off to you...you described  Ashu's insecurities, jealousy so well,
most importantly you put him in the similar situation  & made him realized what Nidhi had gone through, her pain, agony..
His   own words to Nidhi haunting him now...Brilliant..πŸ‘ You brought back Rohan too...now Ashu would  get another zor ka jhatka...

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the 'brilliant'. Compliment.
I am so glad that you liked it.
I just decided to add Rohan on the spur of the moment.
I love his character.  He was so cute.πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think I will be going forward with this OS.
Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra

KPji is KPji . The less said the better. He will do what he needs to.
And we must learn to deal with it.

Thanks for enjoying my OS I has a lot of fun writing it. It took me all day. But for me it was worth it.
I am glad that I could make it likable for you as well.
I was not really planning to continue. With this.
But thanks for the encouragement.😊

I agree - KPji is KPji and only he knows how his mind works. It's the OS and FFs on the forum that keep me connected to the show. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such interesting versions of the story.

I would love it of you took it forward and show us how Ashu works to get Nidhi back.
It would be such fun and so interesting - can we request it?? Please??
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I agree - KPji is KPji and only he knows how his mind works. It's the OS and FFs on the forum that keep me connected to the show. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such interesting versions of the story.

I would love it of you took it forward and show us how Ashu works to get Nidhi back.
It would be such fun and so interesting - can we request it?? Please??[/QUOTE]

yes Anu...you can't stop like this...now with Amar and Rohan both in the field, what is Ashu going to do to win his wife back? come on, lag jao kaam pe...we want to see AshNi reuniting...