Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Aapka ye os main kal se padhne ki koshish kar rahi hu n now I have finally succeeded... I have a habit of reading the end first wen the story starts pinning me... N dat is wat I did... Wen I saw no nidhi-ashu reunion, I decided to avoid reading it any further... But any how I have read it fully... Dont mean it dat I dint like it, I did, Ashu got a piece of his mind... But however we get mad at him, at the end of the day I love him a lot... N in noways can see ashni apart... Plz do think 2 write another part n reunite them... It really feels suffocating seeing them apart... Plz...
karajekar thumbnail

i dont have any thing to say libra

only i can say hats off to you

kp sir bhi itna acha nahi likh sakte jitna aapne likha

simply superb

sonali
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am completely besotted with merely the sheer length of this update!!👏

Loved the way how u used Amar to show piece-by-piece how at every juncture Ashu has misbehaved with Nidhi...some people need all the detailing to learn about their acts of cruelty😉

Also, i appreciate that till the end u made Ashu work for this repentance...but does this mean there's a part 2 for this OS?...i know i m being demanding😃😛

Btw, i loved how maturely Anji-Rangnath behaved in this piece...i guess this proves Maturity has nothing to do with your age...its a matter of perspective!!!

Completely hooked to this one...will give a second read!!

hope u have many more OS's in future for hungry readers!!
Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

California Pizza Kitchen - for some reason I thought you were from north America

Please could you post the next part of this OS it's awesome
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Binat

California Pizza Kitchen - for some reason I thought you were from north America

Please could you post the next part of this OS it's awesome

@bold
I am. And now I live in the south and we have California pizza kitchens here also.  I had never heard any one using the initials before that's all.  Plus I simply Hate pizza.  I think it's disgusting.🤢

I will write further. But first in need to write the chap to both my FFs.
So depending on when imcan do that and the time I have I'll post the next part of this.  
I just cannot give u a time line right now.
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great OS - very beautifully written.  Keep them coming.

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Libra

@bold
I am. And now I live in the south and we have California pizza kitchens here also.  I had never heard any one using the initials before that's all.  Plus I simply Hate pizza.  I think it's disgusting.🤢

I will write further. But first in need to write the chap to both my FFs.
So depending on when imcan do that and the time I have I'll post the next part of this.  
I just cannot give u a time line right now.

Today's episode proved KP's Ahu has no nazar... He was joking with her... 😡🤢
Hope you can complete this OS soon... 
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanktlk

Today's episode proved KP's Ahu has no nazar... He was joking with her... 😡🤢
Hope you can complete this OS soon... 

@ bold. 
Didn't understand?

As for this OS, I Have some ideas
I'll take it to 3-4 more chaps before finishing.😃
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Divya...not to worry...ff version 2 ka mera chap is on the make...ashu ki dhulai there too...won't leave him I tell u...Kp ka mallu redemption Ho gaya...now everyone is so angry at ashu that we appreciate mallu backing off from his friendship n his jokes...I wonder how he plans ashu redemption now...or may be he doesn't need one...we are too immature to realize his sense of humanity n friendship...

But yeah Anu...you really need to continue now with this...may be put in a scene where rohan or amar give him a kick or two...
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

Divya...not to worry...ff version 2 ka mera chap is on the make...ashu ki dhulai there too...won't leave him I tell u...Kp ka mallu redemption Ho gaya...now everyone is so angry at ashu that we appreciate mallu backing off from his friendship n his jokes...I wonder how he plans ashu redemption now...or may be he doesn't need one...we are too immature to realize his sense of humanity n friendship...

But yeah Anu...you really need to continue now with this...may be put in a scene where rohan or amar give him a kick or two...

Sujatha
Plz don't beat me up, but last scene where, Nidhi before leaving says bye to Rangnath, and ignores ASHU and walks away, he looked so helpless...
I felt really sorry for him.  Bechara, ab iss Amar Nidhi jealousy track, mien bahut pitai hone waali hai isski.  Nidhi achchi tarha se chun chun kar badla legi.  Bechare ko apne mom dad toh kya apne purvaj bhi yard aajayenge.😆