Frequent Posters

shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mujhe lagta hai dat hamare anniversary ke sapno ka titanic dub raha hai
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

cv's ko kaho pehlay apna ilaj to krwa lein🤣

meri maa , tu ff ka 2nd part kab post karegi ?
Cvs ne hamare saare sapno ka balatkar kar diya hai 😡 ab kam se kam tu to hume baksh de 😭
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will not be a big track def i think we will get naksh wedding anniversary
Originally posted by: kala_09

It will not be a big track def i think we will get naksh wedding anniversary

i think they celebrate anniversary as a family function(akele me manane me no chance hai)😭
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread🤗
Thanks for the spoilers👏...seems like interesting track...let's see how CVs handle it😊...best part is nk becoming emotional and breaking sown and ak consoling him😉 Edited by shruthi.sweety - 11 years ago
hiranrocks thumbnail
congrats 4 the new thread ,,!!
and thanks 4 sharing de spoilers...😊
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread...!,!

nd thanx for spoilers...mera dj ko Alzheimer ho gya...🤣...rb ko hona chaiya tha na...
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rasmi24-

SPOILERS for this week(credit- preksha)

MON
Naitik goes out in search of missing Daddaji. How will Naitik bring him back. How will Akshara manage the situation at home.

TUESDAY
Naitik comes to know that Daddaji is suffering from Alzheimer. Everyone in the family start taking his extra care. Akshara is in a dilemma that how would they tell Daddaji about his disease.

WEDNESDAY
Daddaji gets irritated because of the extra concern the family takes. Naitik brekasdown to see Daddaji in such condition,  to which Akshara lends her emotional support. How will they tell Daddaji about his disease.

wahi sada sa spoiler n sada sa epi bhi hoga
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mon:Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa plan to leave the Singhania House. Why did they think of this? Will Akshara and Naitik come to know of their plans?

tue:Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa get emotional as they leave their house. They say their final goodbyes without even letting the family know that they are leaving

wed:Akshara and Naitik are tensed as they feel that something is missing as Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa are hiding something from them.

Edited by lafangi_Mahi - 11 years ago
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lafangi_Mahi

<font size="2"><font color="#660099">mon:Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa plan to leave the Singhania House. Why did they think of this? Will Akshara and Naitik come to know of their plans?</font>

<font color="#FF0033">tue:Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa get emotional as they leave their house. They say their final goodbyes without even letting the family know that they are leaving</font>

<font color="#330099">wed:Akshara and Naitik are tensed as they feel that something is missing as Daddaji and Bhabhi Maa are hiding something from them.</font></font>

hayeee kya spoilers hai ..
Anyting just hope for the best ...i wish ..spoilers ka beyond bhi kuch mil jaaye :p:p