Suggestions / Comments

Please allow members to edit their poll options

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,

I recently noticed this. So I made a poll topic but there were spelling/grammatical/sentence structure errors in my poll options therefore I went ahead to edit it. But to my shock and horror (I exagerrate) , I couldn't! 😕 This is very frustrating because you have to ask the mods to lock the poll and make another one again. This could be avoided if we had the option of simply editing our poll options. Two of my poll topics came out looking absurd because for some reason I hit the post button too quick. And when I wanted to edit the poll options, I couldn't.😕

Is there anyway you guys can install a feature that allows members to edit his/her poll options even after posting it...much like editing one's posts? This way, we wouldn't have to bug the mods constantly? 

Thanks. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I second that! Sometimes when members make polls they end up missing a few people and it'd really help if we were allowed to edit the poll too.
shibz thumbnail
yes good idea but there should be only adding more options' button and not removing any if u got what i mean.. if u have done spelling errors...simply correct it in ur post and apologize if necessary..😳
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
That's a good idea but editing should be allowed only before someone votes in the poll and not after someone has already voted, otherwise the poll creator may just change options as per his/her own will depending on which option has got the max./min. vote.
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishan.

That's a good idea but editing should be allowed only before someone votes in the poll and not after someone has already voted, otherwise the poll creator may just change options as per his/her own will depending on which option has got the max./min. vote.

i think one realizes that their favorite is missing from the poll options after the voting has begun..that is why i said there should be only adding more options' button and editing/removing teh already put up options should not be made possible..
vijay thumbnail
Yes.. its a good suggestion and we will work on it.

Regards,
Vijay
Supari_khala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijay

Yes.. its a good suggestion and we will work on it.

Regards,
Vijay

Thank you Vijay 😃
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks For this topic and thanks vijay bhai for the quick Response.

Agree with u guys, sometimes there are some spelling mistakes and double post of options and all so to correct that we should have the poll editing option. 😳

-Ridz
Supari_khala thumbnail
Satyameva Jayate, here this one's for you. ðŸ¤—

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Supari_khala thumbnail

So you're done "exposing" me it seems...awww...that's all you got? And here I thought you'd be dropping a bomb pretty soon. 😆Did anyone even bother listening to your PMs? You have been sending "Dexter exposed" to all the BS members now. Pity nobody is listening to your stalking ass.😭