Please allow members to edit their poll options - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
look i dunno what Screenshots u are talking abt,all i am saying is that this thread is for the purpose of collecting feedbacks from IF members!! Let ppl give their Inputs,Its just a Request!!!
Originally posted by Satyajayate

Helooo Miss Liar Miss Double standards.  Missy postd FB screen shots. Satya postd your tweets. 

Fair deal. ðŸ˜³

Do you comprehend English, you nincompoop? Those FB shots were posted with permission, the person asked me to post it because he wanted to see what proof I had.

DID I ASK YOU TO POST MY TWEETS, you moron? No! you have been violating my privacy over and over again. You posted them WITHOUT...let me say it again...WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Do you not get English? Where are you from ? Some village in India with no English medium schools around? THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. SO YEA WAIT UNTIL THEY BAN AND DELETE YOU, then all your posts will vanish in thin air...what will you expose then? 

And what about exposing Ruky? Who the hell are you? A failed lawyer? You couldn't get into law school so you're here exposing members on an online forum vicariously living your dream. People are not gonna change their minds about me with your idiocy. My friends will remain friends...as for the haters...well...I don't give two hoots about them. 

Now, scoot over to your basement...did you not say goodnight? What happened? Why are you back again? You just can't stay away from me, can you? 
Originally posted by Satyajayate

Satya obsessed with liars. ðŸ˜³    Satya_mevjayate. ðŸ¥³

The only thing you are obsessed with is my big beautiful ass. So kiss it and go to bed. Tata! 
Originally posted by Komal-S.

look i dunno what Screenshots u are talking abt,all i am saying is that this thread is for the purpose of collecting feedbacks from IF members!! Let ppl give their Inputs,Its just a Request!!!

He won't listen to you Komal. This freakazoid is obsessed with me...he is sending PMs around with the heading: Dexter Exposed. This is a psychologically disturbed person and needs to be in a mental asylum not among us. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Oh nooo... Dex you are exposed, what you gonna do?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ... your world has come to an end ðŸ˜­... there is nothing more to live for ðŸ˜­ ... what you gonna do? ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

Oh nooo... Dex you are exposed, what you gonna do?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ... your world has come to an end ðŸ˜­... there is nothing more to live for ðŸ˜­ ... what you gonna do? ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£

I'm going to go home and "pray" on the behalf of this tormented soul and hope that he gets laid soon.😭 Seriously...his obsession with exposing me is beyond crazy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Apparently this dufus is sending PMs around to people with the heading "Dexter exposed"...SB just told me...obviously everyone is ignoring this jobless moron. ðŸ˜†
[QUOTE=Dexterkilaila]
I'm going to go home and "pray" on the behalf of this tormented soul and hope that he gets laid soon.😭 Seriously...his obsession with exposing me is beyond crazy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Apparently this dufus is sending PMs around to people with the heading "Dexter exposed"...SB just told me...obviously everyone is ignoring this jobless moron. ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

🤣... Dex, don't waste your prayers on this chutiya... he is sending PMs around, but no-one is interested, just last night someone who he sent a PM to told me that they don't give a shit about the tweets... so much for exposition 🤣

Yeah...thankfully members know not to believe newbies with propaganda against an old veteran member. The only people who will buy his exposition are ones that have issues with me. And even then...nobody gives  a shit about past issues. Not only has no one paid any heed to him, he also has failed at getting me off this site. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I'm curious though. How come this person is not posting the date and times of my tweets. Is he trying to make people believe that these are recent tweets and not ones from several months ago?😆😆
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Yeah...thankfully members know not to believe newbies with propaganda against an old veteran member. The only people who will buy his exposition are ones that have issues with me. And even then...nobody gives  a shit about past issues. Not only has no one paid any heed to him, he also has failed at getting me off this site. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I'm curious though. How come this person is not posting the date and times of my tweets. Is he trying to make people believe that these are recent tweets and not ones from several months ago?😆😆

even the people you fought with in the past don't care, apart from Xaffron, no-one else has appreciated his efforts, so a grand total of 1... wow, what an achievement. 😆

even the people you fought with in the past don't care, apart from Xaffron, no-one else has appreciated his efforts, so a grand total of 1... wow, what an achievement. ðŸ˜†

Nah...Xaffron is cool too...he just gets angry really quick...just like me.😆

Apart from that hag (who I've already dealt with on twitter in an eye for an eye fashion ), nobody cares about these tweets.

On that note, I know I sound like a broken record that keeps going back and forth but I really want to say sorry to you, Xaffron. I have been feeling bad about this blow up between you and me. I believe you when you say you're not the MID. I know you're not this creep. I just accused you of being one yesterday despite my apology the other day because you were pissing me off by siding with this creepy MID. So I am very sorry about that. I am also sorry about my nasty tweets about you...you know I have anger issues but I did delete those tweets when I cooled down. Unfortunately though, this creepy Satya stalker saw them and copied and pasted them before I had a chance to delete them. What a creep this man is. But yes...as of now...I have nothing against you because blow up is behind me and today's a new day. So I wish you the best from here onwards. ðŸ˜ƒ

In any case, this Satya's exposition has failed completely and he will never get the best of me. So he can keep torturing himself by trying to hack my twitter account. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†