Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vijay

Yes.. its a good suggestion and we will work on it.

Regards,
Vijay

😎
[QUOTE=Satyajayate] Telll that to Missy. Missy posting FB screen shots. Satya posting tweets.[/quote]

ðŸĪĢ Not just posting but people had it as their siggies 😆   ðŸĪĢ loool .

BTW you reminded me of Exorcist... lolzz that shemale (she or he...even God's doubtful) was into online dating ðŸĪĢ life must have Been sad. 😆

Thanks for the pm 😆 😆
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: V.I.P

You should be the last person  speaking. Your list of scandals are world known on IF. Last time your MID was banned and your CC was blocked for racist rants. Did you forget it so soon? 

And who are you to call anyone a shemale. Look at yourself in the mirror first. 

ðŸĪĢ world known of IF... k... 😆
Supari_khala thumbnail

ðŸĪĢ world known of IF... k... 😆

Its an expression...duhr. ðŸĪŠ

And I said world known ON not world known OF. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
As they say, you can take the chutiya out of IF, but you can't take the chutiya out of the person. ðŸĪĢ... some people just don't learn. ðŸ˜†
Thanks for the correction.. can't believe ur actually nice at times.. :))
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Hello everyone,

How are we all doing today? Hopefully, the weather is beautiful (depending on where you are). I am sure fall must have made its way to the US. Here, in the Middle East, we're transitioning from a hot, muggy weather into a pleasant one. Insha Allah, within a couple of weeks, we're expecting it to rain before welcoming winter in its full form.

I have been reading an entire novel of grudges and hatred that has been circulating around quicker than Salman Rushdie's doctrine of hatred. Well, it's no surprise that people love intruding in the lives of other people at the expense of their [the peoples'] emotions and tranquility. However, this madness needs to be put to an end! So, the ethical question is: What motivates such a behavior in them and what can we, as civilized human beings, do in order to restrain this insanity? Perhaps, one would say minding one's own business is the ideal solution. The others may beg to differ. Philosophically speaking, where does one draw the line? In the past couple of days, IF has experienced a storm of events that have abased people who have, and don't have, to do anything with the issues on hand. Long story short, the forum has gone far and beyond the boundaries of sanity and humility.

We all possess an individual personality. Our individuality is what differentiates us from one another. We have the bold, loud-mouthed ones; the neutral ones; the silent spectators; the whiny doggies; and the crybabies. We all exist for a reason. That's how we were created, and that's how we may end up perishing. Nonetheless, we complement each other. All of us have a reason for our existence! Neither one of us is complete without the presence of the other in our lives. We are harmoniously placed with each other by Mother Nature herself in a fashion that the breakage of bond between any two elements may result in a permanent disruption. No one can change that, and no one can deny our coexistence with and around others. SMJ, I have been reading your posts for quite a while now. My emotions tell me that I should side with you and blast at the person responsible for morally damaging me and my character on this online platform. But my sanity tells me that in an online world, things of such nature are bound to take place. I do admit that I was very thankful to you last night for having exposed my haters on the forum. But I contemplated over the issue last night. Such was the magnitude of your damage that I ended up developing a mild fever. I skipped work this morning, argued with my company's Chief Accountant over payroll and attendance issues, and almost got myself into trouble w.r.t. my job. My only question to you is: Is this what you really wanted? I do understand you wanted to expose certain members, which is evident from your doings. But did you really ponder over the other side of the coin? People do have frustrations and anger issues. But this is life, and this will happen. I don't think an official announcement is going to make an ocean worth of change.

Kindly stop doing what you're doing, sir/madam! It's an online world where people have opinions, albeit more negative than positive. Please don't play the devil's advocate draped behind your master's veil. It's very immoral, unethical, and wrong, to say the least! I honestly have no grudges against anyone. I don't have any negativity toward you either. As a sensible human being, and as an active member of this forum, I request you to please apply brakes to your antics. They have, in the past couple of days, created enough confusion already. You've been quite meddlesome! Your obtrusive self has done more than your call of duty. It's 11:06 pm here - way past my bedtime. But I thought I would pose my opinions in order to clarify any misconceptions and to clear any preconceived notions that people might have against me. Please don't post private contents on a public website. It's very wrong of you to do that, sir/madam. People vent and conspire in their private spaces. Let it be that way. It's their prerogative. Kindly leave people alone in their private oasis. Let us all make the most out of this online medium and strive to build a healthier relationship with everyone around.

I wish you all the very best in life and look forward to associating with you all in the future. Many apologies for the verbose literature above. I felt my input was needed.

Kind regards,

Xaffron aka Roshan

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yes, I agree. We should be allowed to edit polls. I had troubles this one time, sometime back in the earlier part of this year. Don't quite remember. I had to trash it altogether.

Kindly look into it. Thank you.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Thanks for the correction.. can't believe ur actually nice at times.. :))

What is with you VIP? Can't you ever talk face to face like an adult?! You pretend to be all cool and calm here but then you go to your CC and write this:

BTW, I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS.

Why do you state PURESWAG as My MID for bashing purposes? ðŸĪĢ Get yo facts right.PureSwag was an ID made with PERMISSION. I didn't change my name from Jenny to Johnathan alright just like Sandeep becomes Sunny who becomes Sonal  becomes Bedi, then Exorcists then a Female, then  a Male. ðŸ˜† . Neither do I fool the DT by changing IP ... so puhlease...here is something for you; 

Also, why are you defending exorcists, a banned member? How about you ask exorcists to present with his current personality and defend himself ðŸ˜ģ You please don't do the needful. Hum aap ke muh nahin lagna chahte .

Hello...why are you so scared of me?! I'm not gonna bite your head off. You want a confrontation...you got one right here...so let it all out...once and for all. What is the issue that you have with me and why have you been hounding me for the past several months? Instead of running and hiding in your CC...just man up and say it right now.

I'm all ears and waiting.