Suggestions / Comments

Please allow members to edit their poll options - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Heisenberg

drama band kar... you're not here to make amends, we all know that. ;)

Trust me buddy 😆Embarrassed Actually, why would you trust me? You don't even know me. Umm. But it's good to clear out somethings no? 😃 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: V.I.P

Trust me buddy 😆😳 Actually, why would you trust me? You don't even know me. Umm. But it's good to clear out somethings no? 😃 

yah, if you actually mean it, which i doubt you do. 😛
This content was originally posted by: .Heisenberg

yah, if you actually mean it, which i doubt you do. 😛

I do... but hey, nothing that I can do really to clear your doubt 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: V.I.P

Nope. Why here? Because where our story starts, I don't think anyone else is involved 😳 PMing is good. Don't worry, I don't share PMs 😆 

Sure, if you really want to end this for once and for all, then great. I'm all for it. The year is about to end and there's no reason why we should hold grudges against each other for something that happened months ago. Feel free to PM whatever you want to say to me. ðŸ˜ƒ
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will happily post tweets about Souro and all the other bs moderators of BS. I've got loads. if anyone wants to get in and post them here. you are welcome to do so. lame ass mods with their lame ass decorums. full of bunch of idiots. 
This content was originally posted by: TexanHolden

I will happily post tweets about Souro and all the other bs moderators of BS. I've got loads. if anyone wants to get in and post them here. you are welcome to do so. lame ass mods with their lame ass decorums. full of bunch of idiots. 

🤣
Supari_khala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TexanHolden

🤣

Vik, do it! And let's see if this Satya will do your "expose" too...he claims to have exposed me and Ruky so far...what an idiot. ðŸ˜†

This moron usually comes online at around 12-3 pm EST so you can handle that shift if ya want. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Hey Texan...you should post your own tweets where you're bitching about the mods since you already said it anyway. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awe, it is a pain in the ass to go back and look for them. i found some. and I'm being honest. I talk shit about the mods. b/c they are biased. and everyone that else is a psycho on bollywood forum.

Supari_khala thumbnail
LMAO can't believe you actually did it Vik. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oh yeah Satya...who else are you gonna expose now?😆