Kanchana update Sept 3- 7!!Friday -posted!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I can never be free amma...but it is ok...I will do it for today...(wednesday...)
thanks atina for super fast updates with pictures. yet to watch it but your updates with pictures was more then enough πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks Atina ji for the update πŸ€—

Because of you I can follow the show..πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘nice updates atinaπŸ‘
So looks like the 7 sarees are the 7 girls πŸ˜² and they are the girls who were given as bali by parames family vaa? πŸ˜²
akka I think 7 sarees plus 7 girls. . . because Kanch needs 7 sarees for her mission and paramesh needs 7 girls to murder and gain strength
ya akka. . its becoming thrilling day by day. . .
Originally posted by jeffy

akka I think 7 sarees plus 7 girls. . . because Kanch needs 7 sarees for her mission and paramesh needs 7 girls to murder and gain strength

ama daa .. i think the small kanchana is one of the girl maa πŸ€”
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

So looks like the 7 sarees are the 7 girls πŸ˜² and they are the girls who were given as bali by parames family vaa? πŸ˜²

In fact todays ( thursday's) episode the highlight scene was about this point only...Let me explain it again here...

Saambavi goes into the pooja room to pray to those 7 Kanni theivangal secretly without the knowledge of her husband, She goes inside and lights up the kamaatchi vilakku. We can now see clearly those 7 stones partly covered with silk clothe and manjal..kungumam...

Sambavi  starts praying by telling their names as follows.." Chandinee, Mandhini, Arrobha Sundari, Handini, Sindhini, Soorya Putri, Maadangi...Sabtha maa kannigaigaleh...ungalai baliyaa kudutha paavam...en thaalikku sodanai...please forgive and wipe away this maha paavam..."

So may be these names micht appear again in  this story...as Kanchana started to look for those 7 sarees...right??
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
I like the acting of this girl...kallu Kirukki
she acts superb...anyone knows what is her real name?