Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys

This is my first OS in this forum, i am not good at writing 
but hope you all like it

~cheers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Look Kiya, I….I...I don't know how to handle a crying girl, so please stop crying  please." KD said stroking Kiya's dripping wet hair as the rain poured heavily.

"Stoneface jab bhi mein kush hoti hoon toh tabhi kyun meri kushi mujhse cheenli jati hai, kyun, am I that bad, that I don't even deserve to smile, or be happy. Am I that bad that noone wants be around me. For once I decided to so something I love, for once i was happy but  what happened, everybody just looked down on me and insulted me," sobbed  Kiya into KD's chest, hugging him tighter. " I always take away everyone's happiness. I have no right to be happy ever."

KD pulls Kiya's face away from his chest and cups her delicate face in his hands.

"Chicklet, you are perfect and you deserve all the happiness in this world and trust me when I say this you are the reason for a lot of people's happiness. Why are you crying for hose who don't give a crap about you, instead you should be smiling for those people who love you more than  anything, whose world you have filled with colours. Why are you looking at the bad things of life, look at the good things. Don't shed your tears for those who don't even deserve them." KD wipes a tear falling out of Kiya's eyes and pulls her into another hug.

"But, how can I not be sad when my own mother and sister hates me. I just wanted to make mama proud. I guess I ended up making her too proud. I wish I had never entered that contest, then at least I would not have won and Aaniya di would have. Then di and mama wouldn't hate me so much."

"No, I think its great that you entered. And if your mum and di truly cared then they would have been happy that you won and not sad that Aaniya lost."

"Yeah but…"

"AGAR TUM LOGO KA ROMANCE KHATAM HO GAYA HO TOH CHALE," interrupted a voice form behind KD.

Kiya and KD quickly puled apart form each other and stood as far apart from each other.

"Aisa kuch nahi, Ranveer. woh toh bad…."KD tried to explain.

"Bas bas, rehan de, who fata purana excuse dega tu mujhe," Replied ranveer Putting a hand around KD's shoulder," 'Ranveer, Kiya and me are only friends.' pata nahi tum dono kab abhi 'just friends' ke status ko girlfriend boyfriend ka naam doge."

"Nonu tum phir shru hongaye na," said panchi slapping ranveer on the shoudler lightly.

"Ouch, and don't call me nonu."

"Nautanki, anyway Ms Kiya Gujral apne pyari si annkhon mein se yeh mote mote asson puchiye and get ready for one of the best night of your life," said Panchi tying a blindfold around Kiya's eyes.

"Panchi, yeh blindfold kis liye and where are we going."

"Ms Kiya Gujral, hum log apko kidnap karge  leke jaa rahe hai, isliye chup chap hamare saath chaliye, warna…"

"Warna kya Ranveer...,"asked Kiya

"Warna...ummm...let me think…..warna main thumare aur KD ke baacho ko kabhi kahaniyaa nahi sunaunga," laughed Ranveer alongside panchi. While Kiya and KD just blushed.

A few moments later………..

"Can I open my blindfold now" pleaded Kiya

"Not yet, just 2 minutes more." replied Panchi."Ok now you can."

Kiya undid the blindfold and as she opened her eyelid, she saw the most simple yet beautiful thing in her life. she felt a rush of happiness and belonging run through her body.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Cried the TPB gang (except for KD cause he knew nothing about this.)

Kiya just smiled she didn't know what o do or what to say. There before her lay a place lit up with candles looking towards sea, there she also saw samosa, chat, pakoda and karam karam adrak ki chai, all the things which people in her high class society would have thought as disgusting typical indian snacks, that's what she use to think as well until she actually got know the enjoyment of the taste of the delicious roadside snacks. But the best part was the projector featured all her times with the  buddy project gang. All her smiles and expressions from the first day they all truly me at the freedom party.

"Chalo kuch khate hai, ab toh kiya bhi aa gayi." a starving Piddhi said.

"Chu…...diya….tu tabse kahane ke piche kyun pada hua hai." questioned bobby.

"Woh Bobby, sab kuch desi hai na, aur tu toh janti hai mujhe desi khana kitna aacha lagta hai...aur who jitna jaldi kahana khatam hoye ga utna jaldi dancing shancing shru hoyegi na." blushed Piddhi while replying.

"Humme bhi bahut bhook lag rahi toh chaliye sab log bhojan prapt karte hai," said the one and only nawab shahib.

"I totally agree, come on Panchi, let's go have fun babes and then it will be party time," said Juhi grabbing Panchi's arm and pulling her towards the food.

"let's roll buddies," said Ranveer.

Kiya started following the others, but suddenly she felt her self being pulled back, and the next thing she knew Kd's lips were right next to her ears. She could feel his hot breath on her face. She could feel the warmth of his hand around her own, she could feel his lips touching  her ear slightly and softly.

"I told you there are a lot of people who love and care for you, so smile for them and forget about the rest of this world. Also you look prettier when you smile."

Kiya shot her eyes to stare at him in a pleasant shock of the last few words he had just said. You look prettier when you smile

"Yo Romeo apni Juliet ko jaldi leke aa, party toh usi ke liye hai," yelled Ranveer.

Kiya blsuhed, while KD just smirked, "Challe Chicklet." said KD motioninf for Kiya to go before him.

Kiya smiles, she could not have wished for a better family of friends then this.

Well that's it. Hoped you all enjoyed reading it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update..I realy like this..KD & kiya became friends with others..waiting for this realy happen in TBP..wow..please do PM me when u update again.
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Fab OS!!! loved it
Please write more!!!
Please add me to ur pm list if have one <3

srija11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOVEDDD YOUR OS❤️...IT WAS AMAZING😃
vidya_955 thumbnail
Really great os!! Luvved it :)
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I so loved this one shot! The best was the bond between the gang. I loved the romeo juliet dialogue though. Really cute! 
Ashley007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
osm loved it 😊😊 do pm me when u write more 😊😊
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey its awesome..aww loved the gang..:) 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the kind of scene which I would love to see in TBP.I loved the concern the gang had for Kiya.It was something which a girl like her truly needs.KiSha were sizzling as usual...no surprises there!!!!Pls write more.I liked your style of writing.
-Kryan- thumbnail
Realy amazing OS ... loveddd it loadsss!!!!!!!!
please pm me wen u write more!!!!!!!!