Posted: 11 years ago

--------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you told me such a a big lie about your sexuality Panchi, why did you lie about that your were a les***n,"

"Ranveer let go of my me, you are hurting me," tears started swelling up in my eyes  and flowing down my cheeks.

"Oh, I am hurting you, huh… what about the pain you have given Ms Panchi, what about my trust being broken, my friendship, my god damn pain," Ranveer said as he tightened his grip on my arm causing me to shut my eyes in the pain that was flowing through me.

"And what about my friendship, its not like you turned out be any better of a friend," I replied seeing the influence of my harsh words in his eyes.

Ranveer pushed me back, I crashed into the wall behind me, as he let go off my arms.

"You say you are a good friend, but all you ever did was make fun of me in front of your stupid girls, and then you thought was in capable of finding a guy for myself, so decided to set me up, after that you told everyone in our friendship group that I was a les***n, do you have any idea how that felt. Forget about me, when KD went to jail you didn't even stand beside me instead you believed that he was wrong and didn't even try to save him. You call that being a good friend. You can't even understand your friends emotions then how does that make you a god damn good friend Mr Ranveer Shergill" I continued, letting the whirl of my emotions inside me out.

"Oh I see what this is about, this is about KD isn't it."

"WHAT?"

"It makes perfect sense Panchi, I was so stupid not to see it before. You love KD, but you could never tell me that cause you didn't trust me, and I kept on trying to hook you up with guys, so you decided to act a les***n so I would stop trying to look for a date for you, and so I would never find out about you and KD. Wow, panchi, I am impressed, you are quite smart. Having a secret affair with KD and not letting me find out, quite a plan moti. So tell me, since when has you and KD being going out, and have you guys kissed yet, or gone up to the next level. Oh who am I kidding, of course you would have, its KD we are talking about, you and him, man that must be smoking hot…."

"RANVEER!!!"     SLAP!!!     "How can you even think that, god  I just can't believe you said that…" I tried to stopt he tears from escaping my eyes.

"What scared of hearing the truth, Panchi," replied Ranveer his hand still where I had just slapped him. "Scared that I know your dirty little secret with KD."

"Yeah Ranveer i am scared, I am scared not knowing who you are anymore, I am scared thinking about how you could say all that but more than that I am angry, not at you but myself. I am angry that I was friends with you, that I trusted you. You know what Ranveer you are right I did lie to you about my sexuality cause i wanted you to stop trying to fix me up with a random guy, but it was not cause of KD, in fact I think of him as an older brother, I didn't want to fixed up with some random guy because i….i...

"I...what?" asked Ranveer

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath," I fell in love with you Mr Ranveer Shergill, I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my best friend." I sobbed crashing onto the floor letting my biggest secret out, I had tears flowing down my face, and no matter how hard I tried they would not stop, they just kept o rolling down my cheeks.

"what?" said a confused Ranveer.

" I was scared to tell you that I love, cause I cared too much about our friendship, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore cause our friendship is already broken. So I love you, and I hate myself for loving you ." I mentally slapped myself for loving him.

"Oh freak, I need fresh air," He said rushing out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the Room. The rest of TBP gang is standing waiting for Ranveer and Panchi to sort out their issues. Just then ranveer comes outside and Juhi, Bobby, and Kiya walk inside to check on Panchi.

Outside.

"Ranveer janab, Panchiji aur aapke beech mein sab kuch theek hai na ab."

"I need fresh air," Ranveer left the others rushing out of the college.

"inhe kya hua aachanak"

"Forget him, he just needs sometime alone. let's go see Panchi." says KD

"Panchi, please stop crying. Please yaar." Kiya tried consoling me.

"Panchi" KD rushed to my side. "Are you ok? Did Ranveer hurt you or anything. If he did then I won't spare him. Please tell me something."

" I just want to go home," I replied

"Panchi, but why are you crying," questioned Juhi.

"Panchi, if you cry then even I will start crying." said Piddhi

"Nahi Piddhi, look I am not crying anymore," I said wiping my tears and trying to smile.

"Panchi, chal, I will drop you home." Kiya offered.

"Thanks"

Outside Panchi's House

"You sure everything is ok," Kiya asked

"Honestly speaking, I know everything is not ok, but I just want to be alone right now. I just need some personal time. But thanks for asking."

"I see so we aren't actually friends." Kiya said

"What?"

"Yeah you said thanks for asking, and as far as I know dosti mein thanks nahi hota."

I chuckled, " I love you yaar. And I mean that in a friendly type of way."

"I know" kiya smiled. "well bye, see you. And always keep smiling"  and with that Kiya drove off.

Ranveer's side: Ranveer is at the beach, thinking about today's happening…

" How can Panchi love me? I mean we are best friends, that's not supposed to happen. God I feel like crap, I just broke her heart, I said so much which I shouldn't have said. I am the worst friend in the world." said Ranveer into the thin crisp evening air, letting a tear fall down his cheek as he remember all his times with Panchi.

Panchi's side... She was looking at old pictures of her and Ranveer.

"Why did our friendship end like this? Why did you hurt me? Was our friendship that weak? Why……."

I slowly placed the photo of us close to my chest and let my heart cry out its pain into the stillness of the night, thinking why we ended like this.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT:)

Wow ur unbelivble!!..it great seriously..i loved it ...the emotions penned dwn perfctly n i love the way u ended it..great wrk..PM me whn u write somethng more :)
Loved this one shot! More than the RV - Panchi scene what I loved was the bond between Panchi and KD/Kiya/Piddi! I wish they become good friends in the show too!
Aww you wrote on RaHi too... i loved this one even more 👏👏 damn! missey how many more talents do you have in yourself..loved the banner 🤗
omggg this ws soo soo AWESOME to tht T...n plus d siggie u made is FANTASTIC...can u plz plz make a continuation??i soo soo wud love to read...plz do think abt it...

nywz as of nw thnx a ton for writin this on RaHi...🤗🤗
Wooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbeleiveable!!!! Love it sooo much!!!!!
Im a KiSha fan but after reading this OS you've made me in love with RaHi!!!! Luv it sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved it!!!!it was soo awesome!!!!loved the way u showed their emotions!!!!!
ranveer thinking panchi loved KD n panchi confessing!!!!!
loved the bond loved the way u showed piddi,kiya,kd together!!!!it was awesome!!!!
n the last part loved it alot !!!d write more on rahi plzzz
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Wow ur unbelivble!!..it great seriously..i loved it ...the emotions penned dwn perfctly n i love the way u ended it..great wrk..PM me whn u write somethng more :)

thanks so muhc, i am glad you liked my writing, and enjoyed reading it, i will surely PM you
Originally posted by Analeez11

Loved this one shot! More than the RV - Panchi scene what I loved was the bond between Panchi and KD/Kiya/Piddi! I wish they become good friends in the show too!

Thank you, so do i i can't wait for them all to come close and become friends
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Aww you wrote on RaHi too... i loved this one even more 👏👏 damn! missey how many more talents do you have in yourself..loved the banner 🤗

AANCHAL🤗...hw r u babes...miss u so much...aww you liked it, yipeee!!! thanks yaar...yaar i don't have nay talents yaar, tu toh bas makan laga rahi hai😆...love u lots and thanks once again