Gumrah

can guys really be this disgraceful?

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys todays episode made me this can guys really be this disgraceful. A scientfic research has proven that when you are freinds with a guy he will always atleast once think about having sex with you. However what amit did really wasnt very nice. Why would you take advantage of a girl who has no self esteem. It's pretty disgusting, or was it that he just wanted to lose his viginity and he saw prachi as a easy target. Also i wanted to ask did they really kiss? I didnt nw tht gumrah could show a real kiss i thought it wasnt allowed. And lso if you think about it amit just wanted to dod friends with benfits so why could he not just say he wants to do that why take advantage.Edited by bulbul123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Insightful questions. ðŸ˜Š

I have for many, many months confided in absolute cynicism, forcing myself to believe that all guys are just as insensitive and disgraceful like this Amit here. They can't be trusted, or so I thought. Point is, can anyone be trusted at all? Most of us are gals here, dun we fantasize males at some points in time ourselves? We're just not as extravagant and 'shameless' as the boys. So my answer to your question really is that I finally refuse to believe that all boys are disgraceful. I cannot stop believing and hoping because vermin like Amit reek of disgust and outrage. I'd much rather learn a lesson from this episode and make it a point to not commit the mistake Prachi did. 

'Friends with benefits' is quite a remote idea in India, or so I think. You can't have friends like that unless both parties only want to have sex, for all they are worth. Prachi really wanted a friend, someone who was nice to her, 'interested in her'. Amit was clever enough to assess that which is why he targeted her so ruthlessly.

The episodes really disturbed me. I am overweight but luckily I do NOT have an inferiority complex. But this episode did really tug at me. As I said, pretty insightful. 

-Savage

paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
being a boy i can say that  urban male  youths do  think about sex whenever they see a girl.
however the perspective is different.
some of them often like a girl and they want to start a relationship with a girl. they see sex only as expression of their love. others like this vermin want sex only for pleasure. they think its part of their daily routine like eating,bathing etc.
personally i m  against this friends with benefits/one night stand concept but i guess people have their minds whether to follow them or not.
i expect girls to  keep their  eyes and head open. and whenever their bf's pressurizes them for sex they should give thought about their parents and their upbringing that might help them
anyone can think dirty. there's no limit to it. it doesn't matter how much dirt you can think. it matters how much you can control yourself. how much you can introspect. how much you can question yourself that whatever you are thinking of doing is right or wrong.