SSK Written Update 03/09

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
                              WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Sid telling prem "Before taking any decision..Think of your and simar's happiness " and leaves...Roli takes simar outside bharadwaj house

Roli shows simar A Woman and says " Sarala didi also can never be mother but due to surrogacy,she is mother and she is happy "...and tells come didi we will meet her...Roli and simar go near sarala.Roli asks Sarala "You are happy na?" .Sarala tells "I am so happy...i did not carry this child but this child is our ANSH(parent's) "...Roli looks at simar,simar is emotional...Roli tells Simar to touch child...Simar touches child and feels ...

Simar in her room lost in thoughts of Roli and doctor telling about surrogacy...Prem comes into room...Prem asks Simar whether she is thinking the same,what he is thinking?...simar cryingly tells "Yes...I decided i will never be mom,but with surrogacy,I
can...i want to be mom...i can't carry child,but i can feed my child"...Prem tells yes,and child will be our ANSH only..so there is no problem..

ROSID in their room...Roli asks Sid " will PRESIM accept this,what might they decide "...Sid tells "You  Ask them only "...Roli turns back...PRESIM in ROSID's room...Roli asks PRESIM...PRESIM tells "Yes "...Roli is full happy and tells "You may not carry child didi,but child is your's and presim's only"...

Sujata ma comes into ROSID's room..and tells This will never happen...PRESIM and ROSID are shocked...I will never give permission to this...

Bharadwaj parivar in Hall...Roli explains to mataji there is nothing wrong in this..."Didi will not carry child but child will be their's only"...Sujata ma shouts at Roli and tells "this is not good idea...i will never accept this"...Sid explains to Gent's gang and Roli explains to Women's gang...Sid tells to gent's gang..."For once you all be in Prem's position and think,Gent's gang convinces and tells yes"...

Sujata ma is against this...Mataji tells "After listening this...I made decision that,I am Ok with surrogacy...PRESIM's happiness is with this,so i am ok with surrogacy"...Sujata ma tells Sorry mataji,i don't like this decision..PRESIM's child in this way...I will never
accept...PRESIM feeling bad...

Roli tells This is only way to get PRESIM's happiness back...Sujata ma shouts at Roli to stop

Manoranjan says...I too don't like this idea..9 months someone carrying PRESIM's child,surrogacy this is flop idea

Uma says if everyone  comes to know about this thing,what will they think about our family...

Pari says Everyone will make fun of us...

Karuna says If we listen to Roli's words,she will give all bad ideas only

Roli tells why you all thinking of soceity,think about PRESIM...Sujata screams Roli,stop all rubbish ...But Roli tells "I will stop rubbish,but just say yes,why are you against Surrogacy"

Mataji nods at Sid to stop Roli...Sid comes near Roli and takes her to Room...Roli in her room tells to Sid...why are all against surrogacy,PRESIM lost their happiness it is the only way their happiness will be back,only parents permission is needed for surrogacy,only parents will decide what they want...Sid soothes Roli...Prem listens all conversation

Simar is lost in thoughts again thinking how everyone reacted about surrogacy...prem comes to room and sees simar and thinks.."All This is enough,I can't see simar like this"

No Precap

thank u very much for this update
Thank you for the update!
Thanks for the update deepika...👏
Thanks for the nice update deepika 😛..
please try to do it on tuesday and thursday also...