~~WU 3 sep manav agree to do purvi kanyadan ~~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

naresh its 3rd sep not 1st sep dear
I thought today Shruti ji will do Brief Update
arjun-purvi scene was very emotional. purvi again gv him promise dat shd will not leave him. I m feeling very sad/bad for arjun.
Manav-dk scene was good. n manav is ready to do purvi's kanyadan. But even after knowing this that manav is agree for arvi marriage that dumb ovi is not able to understand.
At mehandi ceremony purvi remembered all ovi's nonsence.
Precap: manav speaking on phone with dk telling him he (manav) is ready to do purvi's kanyadan. He will attend wedding n give his ashirwad to arvi. Teju is listening thisEdited by PariD - 11 years ago

I loved DK's dialogues, he is real rockstar

purvi is not sacrifice then what???after 1st part i m just crying how can   possiible  others marriage  ,,now i m also confuse
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

purvi is not sacrifice then what???after 1st part i m just crying how can   possiible  others marriage  ,,now i m also confuse
who said
Originally posted by mallika_1

who said

again purvi promise to arjun that she will live with him forever so purvi will not sacrifice
I think Ovi gonna kidnap Purvi on marriage day . Purvi will go beauty parlor alone then she will be kidnapped by Ovi & Punni
My hindi is sparse at most... but the scene between Purvi and Arjun and the way Arjun talked about his mom was still so emotional and filled with love and pain. The facial expressions, body language and tone of voice was enough to convey the love and pain.

Great job RD and Asha!