JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43

Posted: 11 years ago
 It needed one small jerk 😳

For him to get lost in something so beautiful and divine 😳😳

Such innocence and depth in her eyes 😳

How can he resist it .. 😳😳...he is stunned 😳

She is shocked ..why is he giving me these kaatil looks πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For more actions and Reaction of AarYa chk the below threads 😳...these r based on plain humour .. so take it with pinch of salt πŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
My Action Reaction  for yesterday ka episode πŸ˜›

Action of AarYa (Let us play Kahaani Ghar ghar ki and Give tribute to Ekta maa πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (Isshhh my hubby's fingers r so damn long and sexyyy ... I should not lust ...control Aarti controll )πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›

Action of Yash (Look everyone look , I hv got the best fingers on small screen right now , so better listen to me and stop this nonsense drama .. sabko mere sexy long fingers ki kasam 😑😑😑)

Reaction of Aarti (control Yash control,,,I cant see that Minister lusting for your fingers now 😭)

Action of AarYa (lets see the reflection of our fingers in water and analyse who has more sexy fingers 😳)

Reaction (I guess we both hv equally beautiful fingers .. should open up a Spa and give free manicure mayb  ..better than this wedding planner business ..what say πŸ€”)

Action of Aarti (We both look magically beautiful too today ..Mausam ka jaddoo I guess 😳)

Reaction of Yash ( Lets try out some romantic eyelocks .. if all goes well , we can open up some good love therapy side business too..what say πŸ€”)

Action of Aarti (ufff stop thinking of business all the time and look into my magical eyes .. let me hypnotise u today 😈)

Reaction ( **Hypnotised Yash**)

πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜›

Action (Mission successfull πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction (What ...where when ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•)

Action (Look into my eyes again ...πŸ˜›)

Reaaction (*Hypnotised Yash in motion again*)

Action (Bairi piya bada bedardi ... dil ka haal na jaane..bedardii 😳😳)

Reaction (ishhh ...😳)

Action (plss put the spotlight on me too ...I m also acting here 😭)

Reaction (sorry dude ..tough luck... Aarti is too hot to resist..so u wont get much spotlight πŸ˜Š)

Action (oh nooo )

Reaction (Poor boy .. dont cry .😭)

Action (Daddy ji my request .. plss give him more spotlight .. i cant see him cry 😭)

Reaction (Kya karoon oh lady .. mein hoon aadat se majboor 😎)

Double reaction ( 😲😲😲😲😲)

My Action and Reactions from last night ka episode πŸ˜›

Action  of Yash (Let me hv my ice cream...I m hungry .. u all go on with your love lecture πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti (When will u eat me ..errr I mean love me 😭😭😭)

Action of Aarti (Yashh look at me ..see I changed my hairstyle too for u and mayb I m more tasty than that gala hua ice-cream πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)

Action continues (Let me try to b a statue and burn my hand .,. mayb that can draw his attention on me πŸ˜›)

Reaction (I hope the iron is fine ..I cannot see a perfect smoke coming out of it ...need to chk the iron πŸ€“)

Action (Smoke comes out )

Reaction (Ok thats it .. I guess iron is fine ..now let me do the hero act of saving the heroine perfectly I guess ..its all about perfectionπŸ˜ƒ  )

Action (Hero to the rescue of those precious hands πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction (Is he coming to eat me up ..err I mean save me finally πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash (Wait let me chk whether your hands r perfect or not since I love everything perfect 😊)

Reaction (U only want to chk my hands πŸ˜­πŸ˜•)

Action (Yes I dont go beyond hands for now 😑)

Reaction of Arpita from photo frame (Buhahaha 😈)

My Actions and Reactions for last episode πŸ˜›

Action Of Cas ( Yash you never told me Aarti these days is looking extra sizzling πŸ€”)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh noo here I was thinking of Yash eating..err loving me .. yaha toh sasurjee is behind me )

Action of Yash (Dad I feel her pallu is not perfect .. I likee things perfect 😊)

Reaction of Aarti (My side profile always comes gorgeous .. is it perfect now 😳)

Action of Cass (Ohhh lala .,..tu hai meri fantasyyy 😈)

Reaction (OMGG ..Is Cas talking about me ...ishhh 😳😳)

Double Reaction (Where is my footage damn it 😑😑)

Action (Kids time πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction (Learnt from u stepmom ...look into my eyess..let me hypnotise u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Action (Looking πŸ˜•)

Reaction (Hypnotised )

Action of Yash (I m proud of u my perfect kids for hypnotising her .. now I can make her perfect my way πŸ˜›)

Reaction of PayPal (Papa u r so hot and muscular .. we should play hug hug daily 😳😳)

Action (I m proud of u for what u did to Aarti today ..so a perfect kissy for u πŸ˜›)

Reaction (When will I get that kissy from him,,,sighhh πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Actionnn (I m here πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction (😲😲😲😲😲)

My Actions and Reactions for Last Episode πŸ˜›

Action of Yash (Let me show all a perfect way of drinking sugarfree tea) 😊

Make sure while sipping tea , my sexy lips r highlighted on camera πŸ˜›

Reaction of Aarti (Ishhh when will he drink me with those sexy lips ☺️☺️☺️☺️)

Action of Yash (Ufff why is she giving me those lusty looks ..let me concentrate hard on my sugarfree tea ..I will drink her errr I mean this tea carefully) 😑😑

Reaction of Aarti (awww how cute ..I m sure in his mind he is drinking me only ☺️☺️☺️☺️)

Action of Yash (Concentrate hard on tea damn it ... arghhh😑😑..she is trying to seduce me ..I will look only at this tea now πŸ˜‘😑)

Let me gulp her ..errr I mean this tea down 😑😑😑

Reaction of Aarti (I think  his obsession is more tea than Arpita these days ...thats a progress right πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti (Look Madam Arpita ..today he is gulping down that tea ..tomorrow he will gulp me ..so u better keep your eyes shut forever 😈)

Reaction of Yash (Yash back to normal ... did someone mention Arpita ?? ...aahhh let me go in my divineee world ...back to sanyasi looks πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti (ouchhh ...Now when will he eat me drink me and gulp me )

Reaction (no worries mommy ...I m here .. I will show u how to get a kiss from the hotty ,..i mean my dad πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Ansh ( Look at my innocent face daddy ..dont u feel like kissing momma ..err I mean me 😭😭)

Reaction of Yash  (Ok let me think about it .. for now she errr I mean you can kiss me ...πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash to Aarti πŸ˜› ( Do u need any exchange offer πŸ˜‰)

Aarti ( 😲😲😲😲😳😳😳😳)

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Yesterday I could not do my actions and reaction ..so here u go .. these r from 24th july episode πŸ˜›

Action of Ansh and Yash (Tell momma Who looks more hot in anger..me or daddy πŸ˜Ž)

Reaction (Errr I think I go for none but opt for Cas since today he supported me πŸ€”)

Double reaction of Cas (Ohhh lalalaaa .. she selected me 😳)

Action of Ansh (I hate u momma .. u selected Cas over me and Papa 😭😭😑)

Reaction of Bua (Noone selects me 😑...look I m also hot πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Yash (Let me chk u out Bua  u r hot or not πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji .. plss chk me outt me too na 😭😭)

Action of Yash (chking out Aarti πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti (I took off my pallo for u so that u can chk out my beautiful hair too 😳)

Action of Bua (Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. noone chks out Gayatri .. not even Cas 😭..all because of Aarti 😑)

Reaction of Cas (Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai Gayatri .. ki jaise rab ne tumhe mujh jaise casanova ke liye banaya hai 😳) (this idea is given by Deeps for this cap πŸ˜†)

Double reaction of Paridi (Someone chk me out too since my hubby is busy playing poppijays with Vidhi 😭😭)

Action of Cas (Shall I 😈)

Reaction (😲😲😲😲)

This action-reaction is more Bua-Cas-Gayu filled since in last few episodes we too r hving their overdose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Finally my actions and reactions bathroom spl πŸ˜›

Action of Yash pampering his own self in bathroom (Chandan sa badan ..chanchal chitavan...dhiire se teraa yeh musakaanaa...mujhe dosh na denaa jag vaalon ho jaaun agar main divaanaa)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG ...He is a sexy sexyy boy 😲😲😲)

Action of Yash (Let me look down and see if all my parts r in control before I get exposed  ...)

Phewww its in control πŸ˜•

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG .. He is soo hott 😲😲😲 can I just jump on him πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash (U see I m the best 😎)

Reaction of Aarti (Aise na mujhe tum dekho... seene se laga lungii 😳😳 ...ufff control aarti control 😭😭😳😳)

Action of Yash (Husn ke laakhon rang ...kaunsaa angh(body part) dekhooo ge 😈)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGGG...Roop tera mastana .. pyaar mera deewana ..bhool koi humse na ho jaayee ) 😈

Seroiusly .. can I just eat him up today 😭😭

for now let me eat up my fingers thinking its him πŸ˜›

Action of Yash ( hmmm Ansh was right .. she is chking me out and lusting for me .. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti (No Yash ji .. I m not chking u out ..I m only counting the number of body parts where u dont hv a single hair πŸ€”)

Action of Yash (Well in that case u can just touch those parts ...errr I mean touch my arm at least and see how I do my waxing daily πŸ˜ƒ..come touch me πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (Yayyy ..coming to touch u πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Action (Touchhh touchh πŸ˜›)

Reaction (Aankhonn ki gustakhiyaan .. maaf ho 😳😳😳)

Action of Yash (So how was it .. waxed or not πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji I need to think .. mayb few more touches will confirm it πŸ˜›)

Wednesday episode part 2 Action and Reaction with a hidden msg that I will write in the end πŸ˜›

Action (Safedi ki chamkaar .. Yash and Aarti πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction (Errr how come their clothes r more safed than ours .. need to enquire about it to Ram Dulare πŸ€”)

Double Reaction (Who spoke about my Ram Dularee .😑😑😑😑)

Triple Reaction (OMGG Bua is in love with Ram dulare 😲😲😲)

Action (Nobody loves me 😭😭😭)

Reaction (Aree lovee .. I m ready to eat u up .. u just give me one chance Yash ji 😳😳)

Action (Reallyyy 😲😳😳..come come πŸ˜› )

Reaction (I wishhh I can say the same to my Pankuu 😳😳😳)

Action (Look we r rubbing our besharmi to everyone in the house ..not good na πŸ˜•)

Reaction (Ok lets go back to our old sanyasi mode 😊)

Hidden message :In short AarYa r going in circles πŸ˜† ... they do hv naughty thoughts but they r too much conscious of thier so called image  in front of family .. Mumbai might give them the opportunity to shed all inhibitions and become naughty in real sense since noone is there to judge them or give them any expert opinions or keep a chk on them  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
And here comes my Action-Reaction for Yesterday 😳😳,. it could b a bit naughty .. so well πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Action of Yash on phone with Mittals (Make sure that hot hot photo of mine is zoomed in more clearly .. I look killer there 😎)

Reaction of kids (OMGG Papa looks so killer in that photo 😲😲 .. can he look like that again .. mommaa do something plss 😲😲😭😭)

Reaction of Aarti (Dont worry .. I just got my new makeover with a seductive suit and my newly pouty lips .. now wait and watch πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti (Which part should I touch .. his sexy new hair cut  or his sexy ears or something else πŸ˜›)

Reaction of kids ( Touch any part u want momma... we dont watch adult movies ☺️)

Action of Aarti  ( Ok let me start with the most sensitive part .. that is ears .. it looks eatable 😳😳)

Reaction of Yash (Aarti ji did anyone tell u that u r looking like a strawberry ice cream today 😳😳)

Double reaction of Aarti (Yash ji r u sure u r talking about me .. because in background another strawberry too is present looking at us πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash ( No in the background ,thats a paka hua apple but I called u strawberry .. strawberries r more fresh u see 😊)

Reaction of Aarti (U r wrong Yash ji .. strawberries rot too soon .. I dont want to b a rotten strawberry ..u should hv called me apple 😑😑)

Double reaction of kids (bangs head .. why r they making it a fruit market ...ufff )

Action of Aarti ( u stay with your apple .. this strawberry is going back to where it was πŸ˜”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash (stop strawberry ...errr I mean Aarti ji .. U r only my apple .. ab khush 😳)

double reaction  of Aarti ( OMGG I  m a apple .. I loveee applesss 😳😳😳)

Action of Aarti (ok now what r u upto Yash ji .. u want to eat this apple kya πŸ˜•πŸ˜³)

Reaction of Yash (no no I want to mould this apple in my hands .. errr I mean mould these pots  kept here and show my kama ... errr i mean kalakari to u πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti (Ok let me start it 😳)

Double action of Aarti (My hair always helps me at right time 😈)

Reaction of Yash (OMGG What a deadly combo of strawberry plus rasberry 😲😲😳😳...I need to eat ..errr at least touch it to feel it πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash ( touch touch πŸ˜›... she made me breathless few hrs later by touching my ears .. now its my turn πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti (I never kneww this day will come so fast when he will actually eat me up with his sexy long fingers *breathee in breathee out* Aarti before u die 😭😭😭)

Action of Yash  ( Ok now this is the second phase of our relationship ... some tips for our CON (consummation )night after the above foreplay steps I taught u  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰)

Reaction of Aarti (naughty naughty mauni baba 😳😳)

Action of Yash (dont laugh .. I m not done yet  😑.. see on CON night .. I will put something like this on my cheeks .. mayb chocolate .. and u know what to do ...I want everything perfect on CON night 😊)

Reaction of Aarti (Dont worry I will wipe it offf in this way 😳)

Action of Yash (ufff not with your hands damn it 😑😑)

Reaction of Aarti (OMGG U mean with my mouth 😲😲😲)

Action (let it go .. u wont understand .. give me your dupatta now ..let me wipe it off all 😑😑)

Reaction of Aarti (I understood all 😳😳)

Action of Yash (Ok POTA errr POT is done .. we will present it to Cas after returning back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (But Cas needs POTA ..not POT 😳)

Double reaction  of Yash (This is symbolic my apple 😳😳...Cas is smart he will understand 😳)

My Actions and Reactions of the day πŸ˜›

Action of Yash (M I looking cool and hot like my framed pic in the house 😳)

Reaction of Aarti  (U looking yummy like chocolate moose 😳😳😳😳)

Action  of Yash (oh so today the topic is chocolate and not fruits ... I lovee chocolates .. especially the strawberry candy flavour u r wearing 😳😳😳😳)

Reacton of Aarti (Ufff why always his every compliment ends up with strawberries 😑)

Action of kids (ufff enough of chocolates and strawberries πŸ˜‘ .. come sit in jhula πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of all (Ringa ringa roses πŸ˜ƒ...Say cheeseee πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Yash to Aarti (I think kids film is over now .. time for some adult action..what say Aarti ji πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash (Yess why not ... so lets start πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti (Ohhh aaahhh ouchhh 😳)

Reaction of Yash ( what r u doing 😲😲😲)

Double reaction of Aarti (U only said action na πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash (ok lets go step by step .. I m a man ..let me hold u first and then u follow me πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti (aahhh this hold is too formal .. see this is how u should hold a strawberry ..errr I mean me 😳😳😳)

Action of Yash to Aarti  (I think this is the closest we can get right now  for indian television  πŸ€”... mayb we should do a fevistick Ad .. what say πŸ€”)

Reaction of Aarti (U forgot kya we already did a cond** ad on our suhaagraat ☺️)

Action of Yash (Oh yess .. so lets continue ..zor lagake haiyyaaa πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti (Yash ji u smell really good aruond your neck ☺️)

Double reaaction of Yash (ufff dont divert my attention ..let me concentrate ..zor lagakee haiyyaaa .. the pose should come perfect ...zor lagake haiyyaa .. I think I need karelas for more strength ...ufff hooo haaa )

Action of Karela (Hello all ..I m here to give extra shakti to Yash πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Yash (I love karelas as much as I love Arpita ji ...so Aarti ji u too hv it ..it gives real tan ki shakti 😳😳😳)

Action of Aarti ( ...Arpita and Karela .. indeed my step sisters )

Action of Yash (Plsss eat it Aarti ji 😑😑😑😑)

Reaction of Aarti ( 😭😭😭😭😭)

Action of Yash (tell me ...did it give u extra shakti for rest of the acts πŸ˜›)

Reaction (what acts father πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Double reaction (nothing spl .. just some kama ...errr I mean my  kalakaris πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti (enough of physical kama ...errr kalakaris ..i m tired  .. can we do some eye-to-eye talks like previous time again πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash (okk let me try .. people say i hv got badroom ..i mean bedroom eyes 😳)

Eyelock of AarYa begins πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Action of Aarti  ( Look at me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction (yes yes looking only .. but I m bored )

Double reaction (I M bored too .. mommy do some action damn it 😑)

Action of Aarti (Ok here u go ..back to action .. Yash ji ..plsss understand my ishaara 😈)

Reaction  of Yash(😈😈😈😈 I m coming πŸ˜ƒ)

Double reaction of Ansh (Finally my grandpa might get a POT errr a POTA πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti (Kantaaappp Ansh 😑😑😑😑😑)

Reaction of Ansh (mera kya kasoor .. its all about karela and tan ka shakti i hv been hearing from u both πŸ˜”)