BALH 03rd Sept 2012 Written Update-Khul gaya raaz

Posted: 11 years ago
BALH 3rd Sept 2012 Written Update

Brief Update

Part 1
The episode starts with kady and rahul video chatting Ram come and say oh so this is your mail ðŸ˜† Kady say Hi to him and then he ask kady about peehu and she say she is better now.. Scene shift to sharma house Kartik and nuts promoting new show hongey judaa na hum ðŸ˜³

Ram is asking to call all news channel/newspapers as after 5 year the day has come when he will tell the world that his wife was innocent.. Rishab come and ram tell him that he is calling press conference so he want him to call all family members esp kartik nuts and vikram neha Rishab say okay and leaves.. Ram say to his mom that he is so happy today.

In dubai priya is walking here and there getting bore.. DJ ask her how is peehu she say she is better now.. DJ ask her to get some rest.. Priya say i don't rest at daytime.. DJ then ask her to go to study room and read some book..

Rajat is talking with lawyer regarding transferring book shop on priya's name. But the lawyer tell him that the last contract was on Priya sharma name.. Rajat is confused..

Priya in study room pick a book and drop some paper which was draft of bare aachey lagtey hai she is also confused.. DJ comes to study room priya ask her about the paper DJ say actually Rajat don't want to share this with anyone that he is Aanjaan.. Priya say why he hide this from me.. DJ tell her to ask him.

Part 2

In India sudhir is standing alone.. Ram come and say i have bring a gift for you and give whiski to him.. Sudhir say this is very expensive and you know i have never drink in this house.. Ram say i know but i have got some news for you and i am sure you will be happier then me listening to it Ram tell him that he will declare the whole world that priya is innocent.. Sudhir is thankful to Ram.

Everyone is at press conference and are very happy 😳 

Shipra and ayesha talking shipra say it's good atleast everyone will get to know the truth.Ayesha goes to mama jee and ask what happen in dubai is he get to know anything.. Mama jee say not to worry priya will now come back in India and you will stay as Mrs Ram kapoor.

Ram comes and start conference.. Ayesha saying to herself after so many years who cares now what people think about priya what's the use of doing such drama ðŸ˜¡.

Ram say today is the big day for kapoor family and i am proud to tell you that my wife Priya Ram kapoor has declared innocent by the court and Sid was responsible for all this and request to media to write about her with respect and remember the scene was in jail Flashback was shown..

Part 3

In dubai priya is remembering all scene what she mail Mr aajnaan and say that Rajat is sir is same person who has written baade aachey lagtey who has give new life to me is non other the mr Rajat kapoor.. On the other hand Rajat is thinking pooja's real name is priya but why she lied to him.. Priya thinking like a fool i give his own book to read ðŸ˜• she is remembering all aanjaan scene and Rajat is thinking why she didn't tell him his real identity

Episode Ends.

Precap
Both Rajat and Priya are face to face 

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago
d4blah is also dong so pls coordinate 
thanks!! great job!! 

for me it was great 
  • ayesha got verbal slaps- ram in front of media klept saying my wife priay ram kapoor - not ex not dead my wife!!
  • priya is free to come to india
  • rahul cady ram see each other- could be ram sees priya too
  • shipra feels kuch ofr ayeasha but dsnt feel if ayesha feels or not she said whatever and shipra was chill with this attittide
  • rajat seems to want to knw why shednt say priya sharma so fingers crossed
Thanks for the update ! Seems that story is moving!
Thanks for the update 
thanks for update

hmm story is moving nicely though  no peehu and bits of hits and misses

so lets see what happens today
Hey Natasha,
        tks for the update. Ayesha is a disaster. She was faking her smiles and Mama already started eating. Wht d hell is he still at KM? His sister is dead. His niece & nephew are not there. But still muft ka khaana mil raha hain
Thanks Natasha ðŸ˜Š
       Looks like a good epi if v ignore the pre-cap.Wonder why Ekta is determined 2 show us what v don't want 2 see-Priya- Rajat!!!! May be it'll bring Raya together.
Thanks for the update dear..
thanq natasha 
epi was worthwatching 
RK was da show stealer