Arjun

LOVE IS PAIN OS Part 2- pg3

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends '''.today I'm on my writing mood''. So here is a new OS on ARIYA'..I'll update the second part tomorrow''.do comment how's it. AND plz suggest a name for this unnamed os''I can't think for any name'''.plz help.

" How can you do this Arjun''' you were responsible for her'..she was partnered up with you '.and you left her''.. that psycho killer is in this jungle''.you will be responsible if anything happened to her''.only you would be responsible." Arjun was cursing himself like a lunatic while searching for riya. This time you were an idiot, you made a mistake and '' what if riya had to suffer for them'?
Rathore assigned Arjun and riya on a case in which they were searching for a serial rapist killer. 18 girls were raped and murdered by him with extreme cruelty. Riya was even unaware about this new case as she was out of India to meet  her ill mother in USA. As soon as she returned, she reported on duty. Rathore really didn't wanted to assign this case to riya as she was unaware about the case itself. But it was quiet important as their demand for back up hadn't reached to headquarters yet. And they were afraid if they waited for the help, counting's of victims may be increased.  So while he and chotu went on one way to search, riya and Arjun  went on other.
Everything was going quiet well, Arjun and riya both were searching the jungle. While Arjun was silently thinking about Riya''' she was somehow different from other women he had ever met in his life. She was kind of perfect'.. he hated to admit this, but it was a fact. It was about five months, he had worked with Riya and secretly he admired her work style, sincerity and hard working nature. He was lost in his thoughts, when riya noticed someone's footsteps.
Riya: Sir''..Arjun sir'..
Arjun: Comes from his trance''. Haan'..bolo kya hua''
Riya: Sir ye footsteps'' aage jaakar nadi mein gum ho rahe hain'''dekhiye'
Arjun: Haan'' lagta hai vo iss taraf bhaga hai''.. main dekhkar aata hoon''
Riya: Sir main bhi chalti hoon'' aapke saath'.
Arjun: Tum yahin ruko'''.. agar kuch clue milta hai to pahunchne par tumhe bula lunga'.
Riya: But sir''.
Arjun: Orders' stay here and be quiet.
He said and left her there''. He crossed the river  but found that he was misguided'.. those steps went  to a shortcut to the other side of river''..
On the other hand riya was waiting for Arjun as per orders'''.. and suddenly a hand raised and a syringe was injected in her body''. She felt dizzy and was dragged by that person''. The same psycho killer rapist'..
When Arjun returned and saw the dragged footsteps of riya, empty syringe''.. everything got clear in his mind''.it was the same psycho whom they were looking for''' first drugs, then a solitary place, tortures, rape and finally kill the girl with pouring acid over her whole body''. And he has just did his first step, was riya going to be the 19 victim'''?

PART 2-Pg3
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's very good. Arjun is secretly admiring riya's work😃. Update soon
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats great plz pm me the next part :)
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
wow arjun thinking about riya that is so cute and fantastic,
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh this sounds really good...update soon x
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
please pm me na for your  all os update 
all are just amazing 
santhukutty thumbnail
it is really nice yarrr...plz continue iam waiting😃
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww riya is in danger n she doesn't even know whts gonna happen...but im sure arjun will save her...😉
nice OS...name it: Love is Pain...:)
poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice story...I've been noticing that our poor sweet Riya always seems to get into trouble in OS's here...Arjun's probably thinking the same!! haha anyways, hope you continue soon!

Pooja
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...Do update soon:)