WU:3/9-Yeh kya hua, pyaar kaise hua...

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  I don't know but I am happy today/ I guess because the story is heading somewhere. Finally!
Done with the update guys, finally shocking precap though πŸ˜²
Thanks for the update, but I'm also horrified about the Precap!!
Thanks Swetha.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Mona can do and say whatever she wants, but Vineet already said that No One and Nothing can change what he feels for Mona! Now stand by your words Vineet!
Thankx for wu..I'm horrified for the precap..Mona can slap vineet but not pardeep 😑
Originally posted by Anfal

Thankx for wu..I'm horrified for the precap..Mona can slap vineet but not pardeep 😑

Mona gave a more bhayanak slap to Pradeep. Remember the slap Mona gave Pradeep when she got to know that he was cheating on her for the past 6 months 😊
I was very disappointed after watching today's episode and not at all looking fowd to watching rest of the week.😑😑😑

The way Mona took crap from Dadi and Anu , even though I understand she was shocked, it was too much disrespect for herself ..I understand I am watching hindi TV serials but I also expect a woman shud have some self respect for herself...she keeps taking crap from her 9 yrs old, ex hubby, now some nobody Dadi...why??? becoz she is a the greatest Indian ladyπŸ˜›

Now, she is going to slap Vineet tomorrow and reason is poor guy took advantage of her friendship...very funny!!

I guess this is end of Moneet and Vineet will be gone soon and I will stop watching this serial...after all this I am sure Vineet will leave the country and Mona will be proved a great character in front of Pradeep and finally MonDeep will happen.
BTW, thanks for the update...in fture may be I will only read the updates and will come back if I see Vineet is still a live character here.
thanks for the update

i cant get it why mona is being portrayed as bechari all the time

she shud hv answered bck and still she cant see where she is going wrong

dont know what happens