Arjun

Arriya: New SS

anjali28 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 "Sir, meri sadai ek hafte me hori he. Me jate hu ki humari puri team aa payenge uskelie." Riya said to Rathore. "I hope you can all make it?" Riya hopefully glanced at her team, her gaze lingering a second longer on a tall rugged man with dark eyes, and a mysterious face. Arjun. The reason she was getting engaged. "Ri? How? When? Where? Why? How?" a nerdy man asks. "Ha Ri, tumne to hume bataiya hi nai?" asked a burly man. "Chotu, Shree, mujhe pele se patatah-" Arjun shot her a murderous glance, "Par, mujhe chaiye tha ki suprise reyga." "Oh." Shree replied, shooting a glance at Chotu. Rathod interrupted the awkward silence with a cough. "Ha RIya, zarur hum sab ayenge?" he said before anyone could protest. Riya's face lit up with a smile so sweet Arjun's heart hurt. "Oh thanks! Acha, me chalti hu. Bye." Rathor, Shree, and Chotu exchanged glances.

Raj had given Riya a second chance. He had agreed to marry her, and the two were inseperable ever since. Riya only agreed with one though flashing through her mind. Arjun. Arjun. Arjun. How he was so sad, mysterious, angry, arrogant, yet Riya loved him. She sat in her car, letting a few tears roll down her cheeks, remembering the looks of loathing he gave her. He had toyed with her heart. The day she was dancing at the wedding, how he had pulled her, her heart leaping. But alas, she was only told to retrieve a key. Stop. She thought. Stop thinking about him. It'll only make it worse. She pulled up in front of her house. As she opened the door, her fingers fumbled. A pair of strong arms snaked around her waste. Arjun

Should I continue??? ❓
REVIEW!!!!!! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it, but can we have an english translation?
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Of course continue dear now
poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! Great start!! I wonder what Arjun has to say about Riya's engagement...write more soon!!! And let me know when you do please!

Pooja
mayur-ani thumbnail
Hey, this is very interesting! It's really difficult to be patient and wait for these scenes on tv if ever we get them. But it's really great of you to make it easier.
This is really interesting. Continue sooon please please. Cant wait for more! This was awesome!
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon...
Edited by nis_n - 10 years ago
-aliyah- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this awesome, please continue😉
anjali28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplekid

I loved it, but can we have an english translation?

Sure, I'll do that next chapter! Thanks for reviewing!😃
anjali28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Of course continue dear now

Thanks for reviewing!😛
anjali28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojdc87

Loved it! Great start!! I wonder what Arjun has to say about Riya's engagement...write more soon!!! And let me know when you do please!

Pooja

Thanks! Don't worry you guys will be the first to get the PMs! Love this show, so now I hate Mon-Fri!