Posted: 11 years ago

OS for: @Fiza28 Hope you liked it babe!

"Rawte! You and Shree need to go with him. He'll show you where her son is staying right now."

"Riya, Chottu, and I will be going to the hospital, where we'll," He said, motioning to himself and Riya, "will need to act like a couple."

Riya nodded at Rathod, ignoring how Arjun was literally glaring holes in her head.

They went to get ready, and Arjun stood against one of the vans, furious with himself for even caring. It was better she was with Rathod, right? After all, God knew how furious he had been at that party, and that wasn't even planned.

Chottu and Shree were the first ones out, and Chottu was holding a bag of popcorn as he stepped out. 

"Arjun sir? Are you okay?" Shree asked, raising a hand to his senior's shoulder tentatively.

"I'm fine." Arjun answered roughly, as Rathod exited, his temper flaring for reasons unknown to him.

"What's taking her so long?" He grunted, jerking his head to the door.

"Arre, sir, she's not used to it! All this getting ready and stuff." Chottu answered, his mouth full of food.

Arjun grimaced, and then tapped his foot impatiently, wanting to go get this done with so he could go and visit Roshni.

"I'm checking on her. This is taking way too long!" He announced, storming inside, leaving behind a giggling Shree, amused Chottu, and smirking Rathod.

He rapped on the door three times, and after hearing nothing burst open, to be greeted by her hair falling delicately over her chocolate colored shoulder, and her pins in her mouth, as she tried to fix the sari.

He stood in a trance, immediately reminded of the way Roshni would get ready in the morning.

He lay on the bed, waiting for her to finish getting ready so she could pick out his sherwani.

"Arjun! Just pick it out yourself! This sari is taking way too long to fix!"

He simply smiled, before walking over and folding the plaits perfectly, letting his hands graze over her bare waist for longer than necessary.

She slapped his hands away blushing, and moved to fill her parting with sindoor.

The hand motion was what snapped him out of it. She turned slightly to look at where it would go, and the box in her other hand clattered to the floor as she looked at Arjun.

He stormed out of the room, and almost ran into the car.

Chottu grinned, and stage whispered at Shree, "Definitely something happened. Kuch toh hua."

Riya walked out a moment after, her face flushed, but the sari adding to her simple beauty. Arjun felt himself wishing that he were Rathod. He could feel her coal black eyes on her the whole ride, and he refused to look at her, knowing she was a weakness. When they stopped at the red light, Rathod's phone began to ring.

"Yes. Yes, I understand. Thanks sir." He ended the call, and put his phone back in its place wearily.

"Change in plans, team. Me, Chottu, and Shree will be going with him. Something came up. Rawte, you are going with Riya. Is that alright?"

"With me?" Riya's whisper went straight to his ears, and he grew angry again. What's her problem? I don't want to do this either!

"Yes sir," Chottu and Shree, the eternal matchmakers replied.

The rest of the ride was spent in silence.

They got off, and Rathod held the door open for Riya, who stepped outside carefully, and slipped into the front seat silently, not making a single sound.

Arjun looked over at her from the corner of his eyes, and wondered why she wasn't speaking.

"Woh, sir. I'm sorry. I didn't realize the door wasn't locked." She mumbled.

He started to speak, then stopped. "Sorry for walking in." He muttered, so softly she barely heard him.

Then the silence grew more comfortable, and they stopped in front of the shabby hospital they were supposed to meet the informant at. He materialized in front of her door, startling her, and then opening the door for her, offering her his arm. She took it unsteadily, and they walked into the hospital. They talked to the informant for a while, and were waiting on a doctor when a sudden gust of air blew away Riya's pallu. She looked at Arjun, mortified, before pulling it back down, and then covering herself.

Two young boys, barely out of college, walked up to her. "Hello, babe. Come with us. We'll show you a good time." She looked up at them, annoyed when one of them grabbed her arm. "Come on. We're much better than uncle over here." She stood up in a flash, and so did Arjun, slipping an arm around her waist, causing her to let out a very audible gasp. The two boys backed away, and the 'couple' sat back down. Riya turned to Arjun, visibly annoyed, before he cut her off. "I know you could have taken care of it. It's not like I wanted to either."

Riya opened and closed her mouth several times before scowling at him indignantly. "Well, whatever, sir."

Arjun and Riya spoke to the doctor and when they were leaving, Arjun knew it was now or never. He bent his head next to Riya's ear, and whispered, "Don't move."

She froze, more from his proximity than anything else. He moved back so his lips were level with her dusky cheek before placing a feather light kiss on it, and then disappearing.

She raised a hand to her burning cheek, and smiled softly at his order.

My first time writing on this forum. Inspired by @Fiza28  I hope it was up to your expectations. If you have any requests, drop them here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320

Edited by purplekid - 11 years ago
RES

--edited--

Aww that was really cute! I don't watch Arjun but still awesome story!
I think I might start watching because of this :)
The end was ADORABLE! :)
Continue?

<3,
Tara ⭐️
Edited by -Smiles- - 11 years ago
Wonderfully written 😊
Loved it. Looking forward to reading more by you..
and really soon ! 😆

Originally posted by -Smiles-

RES

--edited--

Aww that was really cute! I don't watch Arjun but still awesome story!
I think I might start watching because of this :)
The end was ADORABLE! :)
Continue?

<3,
Tara ⭐️

May have more OS' soon :)
Originally posted by Liza.

Wonderfully written 😊
Loved it. Looking forward to reading more by you..
and really soon ! 😆

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Originally posted by santhukutty

👍🏼ya nice do continue...😊

Thanks. Give me more ideas!

Originally posted by sweetdoc

Lovely

Thanks babe!

Originally posted by Fiza28

omg thank u so much i loved it just wow loved the end  tahnk u dear ...me so happy

No problemo! Glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by arul01

OMG! it was freaking cute and wonderful! loved it to the max! nice! love the small peck arjun gave riya at the end!

Thanks for the review, babe!
Edited by purplekid - 11 years ago
👍🏼ya nice do continue...😊
omg thank u so much i loved it just wow loved the end  tahnk u dear ...me so happy
OMG! it was freaking cute and wonderful! loved it to the max! nice! love the small peck arjun gave riya at the end!
Wow, this was adorable. You kept the characters in and yet you managed to show the cuteness. Beautiful! Loved it. Would love to read more from you. Please do add me to your PM list!
Wow, that was totally adorable. Please do write more OS!
wow yaar arjun kiss her this so romantic this is the thing which arjun want to do from deep of this heart since he saw her first time
lovely os and all os which is written by fiza28 is jus awesome