Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetharao thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cant wait for their answer pls... pls update soon n pm me please !
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

I loved the fact that despite Virat being a Royal and Manvi a commoner there's so much similar in 'em, there're a perfect match for each other, hope they get this point. 

The foremost thing that I loved is Virat's behavior with Manvi and the foremost thing that shocked me to hell is Swamini's beahviour with Manvi 😲! Swamini being so nice to Manvi? HOWWW?

It was an amazing update though you need to work on your Hindi, but no worries writing frequently in Hindi would surely shows improvement!

I guess Virat would be baffled by Manvi's answer! 
Can't wait!
Update soon!
And hey, thanks for the PM! 😊

AH! Of course! As they say...opposites attract ;)
I like the nice Swamini! Hehehe, I dislike negatives so thats why I don't want to write about swameanie :P

Yeah, I don't speak Hindi...My mother tongue is Bengali but I mostly speak English :$
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating...I got preoccupied with other stuff and I didn't have the time. I will be updating but it may take some time :S
ZAHARA. thumbnail

Author's Note: I know I said that I wouldn't be able to reply but I just had to. I wrote parts of this a week earlier BUT it got deleted so had to write it all again...SIGH.

A Fated Compromise

Chapter Six

"Actually Aunty ' " Maanvi interrupted. She stopped and thought for a bit before putting on a smile, "We agree to this marriage." She said making sure that her eyes do not automatically fall onto the floor. Swamini breathed a sigh of relief and stepped forward and pulled Maanvi into a hug before patting Virat on his shoulder. She smiled at them, touching their head with her hands and blessing them.

"Thank you so much," She merely whispered, her tears tearing up. Though she may not have shown it much, she was extremely happy that her nephew would find someone perfect for him and the future of Chandrilasia would become secure. Swamini reached out to Beeji before both of them starting congratulating the other.

"Hey brother! Congratulations!" Viren said as he took the shocked Virat into his arms and hugged him tight. "I'm so proud of you for choosing the right thing." Viren whispered into his ear. He pulled away and walked near his wife who was busy congratulating Maanvi. Viren watched as Jeevika beamed of happiness and his smile grew wider. He had always loved seeing his wife happy and she was his life.

Virat stood in shock, frozen in place and watched as everything seemed to fly in slow motion. He watched as Beeji and Swamini engrossed into a conversation, Madan hugging his daughter and Viren giving a quick kiss on his wife's forehead. Everything seemed as if it was a dream ' no, a nightmare. His face scrunched up in anger as he glanced at Maanvi who had a smile plastered across her face. He had the urge to hit someone, release his anger but wrapped his fist around to suppress it. This wasn't what was supposed to happen: they were meant to disagree to the marriage. She didn't even want to marry him, he had known that much or was she simply just pretending to get his attention? He didn't know what was right and wrong, he didn't even know what was happening; all he knew was that he was betrothed to the one girl that he had started to hate. He vowed to make her life a misery just like she had made his by agreeing to this, and just like her who had left him in a black darkness. The room started to spin and Virat began to feel suffocated, a drop of sweat trickled down from his forehead as he started to breathe heavily: the result of anger and frustration. Watching everyone in their bubble of happiness, he walked away to get free.

"I told you that you'd become my devrani!" Jeevika laughed hugging Maanvi. Maanvi pondered over this fact, she had just trapped herself into new relationships. Yes, it was a lie. Yes, she did trick Virat and made her seem as a fraud but she had a motive. She couldn't let others get hurt because of something he did, and if she was the one who could help them she wasn't going to sit back just because she didn't want to. It was a price that she had to pay because nothing was more important to her than other's happiness, and if she had to sacrifice herself then so be it. She knew that Virat would not agree with her and that was why she had to be the first one to say it. She just hoped that he would understand ' but she knew that he wouldn't because in her mind, people like him only wanted what they wanted. She looked at Jeevika ' Princess Jeevika ' and smiled somewhat pretending that everything was all good. She noticed as Virat walked away towards the door, anger and sadness written across his face. Maanvi closed her eyes, anger boiling up her face. "Why didn't he understand?! How could he do this? He is the reason why the country is in a big threat and he could be the saviour, so why doesn't he understand that?" She thought wanting to slap him to sense but she sighed, calming herself down. She would take care of him later, but right now she had to do what she thought was right.

Virat staggered outside towards the car, he breathed in heavily letting the oxygen enter his lungs. He closed his eyes and listened to the digetic sound: the birds tweeting in the background, the soft buzz of people in the background. He opened his eyes and looked up at the sky; it was getting dark as the cloud looked heavy. He looked at the car ' the only car they had travelled in ' and shook his head. He looked back at the house before walking away towards the gate leaving the family to travel home without him.

"Viren, where has Virat gone?" Swamini asked looking around. Viren looked around and shrugged.

"I don't know badi ma, he was right here a minute ago." Maanvi wanted to say where he had went but stopped herself, knowing that he probably just wanted some space. Viren thought for a bit, "I think he went outside. You know how he is, he doesn't really like crowds." He said softly.

Swamini nodded understanding him. She went to Beeji, "I'm sorry we should leave now. I'm so happy that Maanvi and Virat have accepted this relationship." She smiled. "We shouldn't wait too long, so I was thinking about conducting the roka in a couple of days." Beeji nodded. Maanvi gasped, she wanted to shake her head, not wanting to get linked to someone this soon.

"Yes, that's a good idea." Beeji replied. "Whatever you think is best." She hugged Swamini who told her to wait for their phone call.

Jeevika hugged Maanvi once more before leaving with Viren and Swamini. Maanvi watched as they left, she bit her lip and cursed herself. She had just gotten into a big mess and she needed to do something. Beeji came towards Maanvi and hugged her. She pulled away before caressing her cheek and giving her blessings. "I'm so proud of you." She said. "I can't believe it, my granddaughter, my life is getting married." Maanvi nodded, her heart getting heavier. She was immersed in thought as she walked away upstairs leaving Beeji oblivious to her plight.

"Virenji." Jeevika said as she looked over the window of their room. The day was turning into the night and they had just changed for bed. "Virat hasn't come home yet, I'm scared of how he would be." She said twiddling her fingers in apprehension.

Viren walked towards his wife, held her hand and pulled her slowly towards the bed. He made her sit down whilst he sat beside her, "Don't worry. Virat will be home. And you know how he is'"

"I know, but I can't help but feel scared for him. Everything happened so quickly that, I don't even know what to say."

He sighed whilst Jeevika laid her head onto his shoulder, "I know. But Virat will be fine. He always is." He turned and kissed her forehead. "Just give him some time. After all, this rishta will be the best for everyone." She looked up and nodded in thought. "After all, Ma did say that we have to leave him be." He whispered the ending. Viren said a silent prayer for the wellbeing of his brother.  Virat has been through so much over the last few years, some things that only remained quiet between the two brothers, something that no one else knew, not even Jeevika. Jeevika hugged the guilty Viren as he held her thinking about the past. "God please help Virat. Let him be happy." Viren thought, closing his eyes.

The sky became darker as the clouds started pouring rain. The glow of the flash of lighting was seen for miles whilst the sudden booming of the thunder silenced the atmosphere. Virat walked absentmindedly across the roads, not caring as the water splashed onto him, wetting his clothes and hair. He shivered as his clothes stuck onto his skin, he breathed in as the strong wind left him standing unbalanced. Virat started walking, not caring where he was going. He stopped as he came across a highway road, a poor man was standing underneath a weak shelter. His eyes were droopy, circled bags were highlighted suggesting of his lack of sleep. His beard was bright white, and a tattered blanket was covering his already torn clothes. Virat felt sad seeing the plight of the poor whilst he, an unwanted royal had the easy life. The elderly man started to breathe in and out, shivering immensely as the sky burst a whole set of rain. He clenched his hands together as the sudden shot of lightening frightened him. Virat rushed over unable to see the man in trouble. He looked to see if anyone was around but the poor weather made it impossible to see ahead.

"Uncle." Virat spoke as he held onto the man's arm as to stop him from falling down. "Come on." He said. The man looked at Virat confused before frantically shaking his head. "Uncle please. You'll become ill if you stay here too long." Virat looked up at the sky, "It's raining heavily."

"Look, son. I'm fine. I'll be fine." He corrected, somewhat pushing Virat away. But Virat shook his head, unable to leave him. He held onto the man's arm.

"Look, you might think you'll be fine but how? It's raining and it's cold. I want to help you!" Virat said frustrated. His anger was coming back, and Virat suddenly felt remorseful that he was letting out Maanvi's anger onto him. "I'm sorry." He said letting go of his grip. 

He bit his lip and closed his eyes hissing. "Maanvi, why do you do this to me?" He thought to himself. He moved back apologising to the man. 

He had thought that he would reduce his guilt by helping the man, by forcing him to move to somewhere better, but he had forgotten that sometimes people don't want to be helped, well not in the way he was thinking. 

He thought about the village of Safah in the district of Serena and how he had seen people die because of the disease. He was about ten, listening to the conversations of the elders contemplating about what to do. He had learned that people there didn't want to be helped; his father had helped those years back before the King's death. Many of them were going to die, and they didn't want false promises of life. He was upset when he had heard this, after all which young ten year old wouldn't be disturbed? He had visited Safah after the disease died down and others had been vaccinated against it, it was the first time he had ever been touched by humanity. Virat pulled out of his thoughts and reached out into his pocket. He took out a sum of notes and gave it to the man. "I know you won't let me help you but please, take this okay?" He put the money into the man's hand.

The man looked up at Virat and gave a slight smile. "Thank you." He said hoarsely. His voice was weak and tired. "You are not bad as they say you are, Prince Virat Singh Vadhera." The man said with such pride that Virat could not help but smile, it was small but a smile nonetheless. 

Virat nodded in appreciation as he left the man alone and walked ahead. He thought about what had just happened and decided that there was something else that he needed to do. He was selfish in disagreeing to the marriage for his sake, when there was something else which had the most priority: the people of Chandrilasia. He decided there and then that this marriage wasn't a bad idea, if it meant that millions of lives could be saved from the probability of the war. He knew that he had to talk to her, make her understand that he was only agreeing to marry her for Chandrilasia. His hatred of Maanvi was numbing down as he realised that she was giving up her life for the country too. He didn't know why she was doing it, the money, the fame or him. But he didn't care: he had made that mistake years back but this time there was no way out. He knew what he was supposed to do: help others. He started to walk, contemplating about his plan to talk to her as he found himself in a familiar scenario.

Maanvi yawned as she locked her room door and jumped into her bed. She shivered as the coldness of the bed hit her skin but gradually became warmer underneath the duvet. She closed her eyes, tired of the events of the day and began to snooze. She was falling into a deep slumber when she heard something tapping on the window. She suddenly jumped up, her sleep leaving her body as she tiptoed near the window to see a dark figure behind it. She hesitated as another knock was heard. 

"Who is knocking at my window at this time of the night? What if its some monster? Oh God, what is happening? Do I open it or not?" She touched the handle. "No no. What if he wants to eat me?" She pulled her hand away when she heard another knock getting louder. "Oh god, who is this?" She huffed. "What if he wakes up everyone?" She hissed before opening the window and moving back as the rain suddenly hit her. The figure came into view, its face still hidden in the darkness as Maanvi tried to let out a scream. The person covered her mouth with his hand as he came into the light. In fright, Maanvi bit the hand. He hissed, rubbing his hand to stop the pain.

"Virat! You?"  

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Wow. seriously WOW...
Fantastic update 👏
I loved the fact that you didn't drag the whole Viraat-being-a-complete-jackass for too long. You showed the humanity that he had buried deep inside him (God knows why?) in such a wondeful way. And the way you portrayed his confusion, his anger, his desperation was just so...Viraatish?😆
Looking forward to the next part eagerly!
Prince Viraat @ Maanvi's window? *Ahem* 
People are gonna start talking no doubt 😆

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 11 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ankita..

Wow. seriously WOW...

Fantastic update 👏
I loved the fact that you didn't drag the whole Viraat-being-a-complete-jackass for too long. You showed the humanity that he had buried deep inside him (God knows why?) in such a wondeful way. And the way you portrayed his confusion, his anger, his desperation was just so...Viraatish?😆
Looking forward to the next part eagerly!
Prince Viraat @ Maanvi's window? *Ahem* 
People are gonna start talking no doubt 😆

Ankita! haha, nice name :P Well, you never know what wil happen next...after all it's all fiction ;)
yep, that's something which will come...V's past :P
thank you so much!
omg, I planned their next meeting...and lets just say...it will be..."spicy" 😉
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
omg i was scared how will he react but finallly he understand the imp of this marriage
cont soon
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woho... Awesome update and Sherni is back in action lol.
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was a wonderful update...
I love Manvi's character here...
Thanks for the pm 😊
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
superb please continue soon