Frequent Posters

lafiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
haiii really loved.. different from all the othr stories.. pm me wen u update
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Different story...continue soon and thank u for the pm.
love_zain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looks really interesting, continue soon. thansk for the pm
love_zain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looks really interesting...thanks for the pm
virmanfanprema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
luved it!!!!!!!!!!do pm me
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A Fated Compromise

Chapter One

"Marriage? And that too, arrange marriage? Never!" Prince Virat Singh Vadhera, younger son of Queen Vanshika of Chandrilasia paced up and down the Palace hall, fuming at his mother's request.

How dare she say something like that? Guaranteed that she's my mother but that does not under no circumstances, give her the right to decide what is right for my life! He thought.

"Rajkumar Virat! Maybe you have forgotten who you are speaking to! This country's Queen and your mother! Show some respect!" Vijay Singh Vadhera, predecessor of the throne and now councillor and Earl of Chandia, ordered sharply at his grandson. 

Earl Vijay Singh of Chandia was a very strong leader, his trait of being a successful supporter and messiah of the people had been passed down to his eldest son, the deceased King Vikram Singh. The Earl of Chandia could see that his eldest grandson, Prince Viren had the ability to lead his people out of foreseeable darkness and into prosperity. He doted his grandson - both of them - but if there was one people who could tarnish his years earned honour and reputation, it would be Virat. Long gone were the days when both grandfather and grandson would immerse themselves in light conversation rather than shout and scream at each other. The Earl wondered whether he would ever get his previous grandson back.

"Oh, I'm sorry Maharani - ji. I'd forgotten that you're my mother, and my mother obviously makes my decisions for me." Virat spat out at his teary eyed mother. She hated the moments when her son would taunt her, make her feel guilty for not being with him when he was the most vulnerable. She'd rather they not talk than have a bitter conversation. Ever since her husband died, nearly twenty years ago, she had to take upon the country's duty as the legal Queen Viren was ten and thus mature enough to understand his mother's duty but Virat? He was a mere six year old, in need of his mother but never received the care and attention that he seeked.

"Virat." She spoke softly, wanting to talk to him for once, rather than shout.

"But wait." He pointed a finger at her, mocking. "Since when were you my mother? You care more about this country than me." He looked straight into her eyes. "So who the hell are you to make a decision about who I marry?"

With a final glare, Virat walked away, stomping to the only place where he felt at peace - his room. He opened the door and slammed it shut as soon as he walked into the rouge painted bedroom. He took a sharp punch at his boxing bag, punching it hard enough that it hit lightly onto the other wall. He growled and laid backwards onto his bed, his eyes fixated onto the cream ceiling. He breathed through his nose, calming his anger down and closed his eyes.

He hated it all. The unwanted publicity, the loneliness, the burden of being a Royal. For once, Virat wanted to relieve himself out of this. He sighed, he had to get out of this marriage at any cost.

Being the prestigious, good looking bachelor of twenty four, Virat had many offers from Princesses and Duchesses alike: the latest being Princess Tanya of Areenia. He shuddered at the thought of Tanya advancing on him, almost undressing him with her eyes at every stare. He had rejected her and others like her, and was dreading the next one whose heart he has to break.

Queen Vanshika was a woman of patience and high morals. She was sure, that with time her son would consider the proposal. Her son Viren had married Princess Jeevika of Rishania a year ago: a perfect match as Chandrilasia and Rishania had a friendship since many years back. Jeevika was poised and graceful, she had the most innocent eyes and was a true Princess is all essence. Viren was like her, understanding, caring and most of all, had a sense of his duty - both family and for the country. Vanshika wondered whether Virat would ever find someone he could actually love, and whether anyone could love him, not for his wealth or looks, but for what he is inside.

"Virat has changed so much! I can't believe that today he would defy us!" The Earl of Chandia fumed at the antics of his grandson.

Vanshika sighed, "Bauji, please give him some time. He'll come to an understanding soon." She assured him.

Vijay Singh bowed his head down in defeat. "Better hope that this happens, otherwise the growing revolt amidst the people will prove to be deadly. Only Virat can ease the people by accepting this alliance and getting rid of the anxiety the people have of the royals." Vanshika nodded in agreement. Many Chandrilasian's believed that war was coming, the way that Virat rejected offers of Princesses, often humiliating them, the only way out was to Virat to marry so that is he is bound to someone, no one else will be able to attack the country.Vanshika joined her hands together and wished that everything would go smoothly. 

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
Radharaday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it so much ... something new about king and queen 
Continue soon and thx for the pm 
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww very nice part... looking forward for the next one... 
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely start!!!!
Continue soon & thanks 4 the pm!!