A Man who himself was Alone but life's of Millions

Posted: 11 years ago
Well friends i knw lots of discussion going on this character, so i would to make a brief sketch of the character --  Rishi.. How and what i feel and understand  about this character...!!!

Rishi one of the finest character i have cme across in indian tellyword...!!!

Now-a-days were ther is a trend of arrogant, angry young man typs male leads ,, you have

created a own charm in a completely different trend... we see a fun-loving, carefree, jovial,in shot mast maula type of man.. choses his own way of life everytime  available to help others... A man with a golden heart..!!!

The character Rishii is the freshness to the show.. Right from his introduction...

His shayrii on his enrty wowww just loved it... Rishi's shayri and one-liners are his trade-mark... Amazing and the way he delivers it makes the shayrii more beautiful.!!

Rishii has been potrayed as a fun-loving,naughty, witty, carefree, smiles and making evryone around happy, full of life banda...!!!

In the initial days, Rishii has been also shown as a mysterious guy, a guy from no whre landed Chandi Chowk and helping Sharma famliy in every mean.. Be it getting munna bail out from jail, finding Ishaan, Stopping Indira from leaving and the list continues..!!!

I agree many times the method he use may not be right, but i tell you this man can do anything, can use any mean when it comes to help other specially Indira and her family...This is one of the best quality in the character Rishii... he very well knw how to handle a particular situation or even a person... he comes with great plans and finds a way out no matter what the situation is..!!!

I think the mystery part was really handled well by him, he knw he did wrong and is here helping and looking after the family.. But destiny has its own plan..he never thought he will find the love- the love which he never gets from his own family..who was always carving for love... here he met with a girl who is completely opposite to his character- a strict, disciplined, having set of rules and regulations, a girl who never smiles.. But  that girl filled his life with love... Once he said the thing that made him love for her-- "sacchaii ke raaste par khada hua ek paak insaan.."

But yes this man who loves loves the person for her honesty and modesty, hid truths from her..Though the intentions were not wrong but he lied many a times...The reason he hid the truth from his lady love was justified at (least to me)... he knw wat he had done to her brother and that was the main reason he landed up in her life and fell in love with her.. I knw hiding the truth is not fair.. But i guess the reason he did that can be considered..

i mean first he hid his identity-which really is obvious bcuz a rich man cannot come up and leave in the house as a tenant... But somewhre he too wanted to reveal th truth bt was scared specialy after the confession.. But as says love finds it way- his love too understand the reason and once again were ready to get themselve in the bond of marraige...!!

The second lie which he lied was abt her brother.. he was the person responsible for that condition and never let her knw.. Well this time i think the reason was that he cant see his love broken down. agreed after knwing the truth she was broken and was in a state of shock and this was  what he wanted to avoid.. he knw wat her brother matters to her and as she always says he is my hope.. he never ever wanted to let her hope go down.. and wat more could he wished for he treated his brother the best way he can and even cured him..  and he with the hope was sitting in the mandap  that vidith will be coming as he was recovered the ast nite.. but guess destiny played some dirty games with him... i too feeel mistakes everyone do but repenting for it and taking all the responsibilities  for that person only few can do.. and Rishii is one such person...!!!!

Even after been beate up mercilessly on his wedding day, this self-less person comes up and looked after vidth bcuz still he beleived he was his responsibilty to take care of..!!!

He did evrything for his love, left his family,name, money, also fought against his own brother to give her justice...!!!

kehte haii na sache pyaar ko kaun rok paya haii, he got his love back got married  and even got the blessings of all..

A person who never belieed in love mad her fall for him.. That is Rishii Kumar- the man who can make the chamatkar's possible in this world...!!

As a husband he did all his duties saving his wife's family "n" number of times from all the evils, everytime at every step was with her and coming over all the hurdles..!!

Every emotion has been played beautifully by this person, if he knows how to love, make others happy, smile then this person also knws to express his anger.. Anger has been rarely visible but thats when we got the glimpse of Ricky Deewan the man of  anger..the recent track has been such example where we have seen the real Ricky deewan..

A man whose dream of happy life was shattered (according to him).. he always wanted  to have  ahappy family ove his kids bcuz this thing which always has been missing from his life wanted to shower on his kids on his family... so wen he thought it has been shattered we got to see the angry man in him..

Even the pain of knwing his wife's diease and aggression of saving all no matter what was potrayed brillianlty by him...

The last track has showed the variations in his character... The pain and helpleeness of his wifes disease and the fear of loosing his love...!!!

even in this new track, we see a new dimension in his role a man who lost his wife is in under depression for some reason does not like his daughter.. so i guess there is more yet to be revealed but i am sure even in this track you are gonna do full justice Mr.Rishi Kumar...!!!

There has been no emotion that has been left out- love, fun, witty, naughty, responsible,anger  pain, seriousness-- all has been shown by this one man..

Don knw whether Sumit Vats is lucky to have such role, or Rishii is lucky to be played by Sumit Vats..

But one thing is sure we audience are lucky to see Sumit vats making Rishii so lively..!!!

There so much to say about this man but i guess will end up now saying Rishii Kumar has been the best character and i thoroughly enjoyed watching this man on screen...!!!

Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago
Ausum post Shona ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I completely agree with each n every point u hav mentioned!!! ๐Ÿ‘
Yes Rishi is one of d best characters ...he has a Lil bit of everyting in him ๐Ÿ˜‰
From d staring v hav seen how he had stood by Indra in every situation!!! He is an example of true love , a perfect husband!!! โค๏ธ
From small he craved for love but never received from his family...but all d love he craved for was found Wen he meet his life Indra!!!
Coming to yesterdays episode I don't feel dere was anyting wrong ... I tink RK is angry dat he was not Abel to save Indra...he tot d child presence would wake Indra from coma but nothing such happened ...he lost his life , his love...how else can v expect him to behave?its not dat he hates his daughter its just dat he has disconnected himself from d world...! Otherwise a man who loves children, who got angry with Indra Wen he tot dat he lost his child...who alwaz dreamt of having a wonderful family...y would he behave like dis?d nly reason is his life his love his Indra is not with him! N I feel dat his behaviour is justified!
Dis is wat love is for Rishi..:
"Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air
N Wen his love is not wit him...I tink his behaviour is justified!!!
Once again ausum post Shona ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by shiin - 11 years ago
What a marvellous post princess ๐Ÿค— my heart is really overwhelmed reading the points ๐Ÿ˜ณ you made it so beautiful shona ๐Ÿ‘ hats off to you for this ๐Ÿ˜ณ his every actions has been justified in the show sooner or later ๐Ÿ˜ณ what all he did, what all he is doing and what all he will be doing was always right (atleast for me) it depends on us how we take things. If we want to see one positive, he will seem positive, if we want to see one negative definately one will seem negative. But his character has been the one whom cvs all the time justified his acts, i'm not writing abt his past journey here, but for present i'll say his acts are totally just and right. He didn't lost his neighbour that he will forget in few days, he lost his wife, why are husband wife called life partners? Because they share their whole life together. The promises they make are for lifetime, they see dreams of togetherness for many births. Can such loss be ever forgotten? At every breath, it reminds of the one we lost. I am totally in favour of rishi's attitude. Any husband who loves his wife would have done this only. One has lost der half part and we are expecting him to get normal, its not justified. I would have not accepted him with normal behavior. So for me his present anger and disappointment is totally right and acceptable. Thanku so much shona for this heart touching post ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEdited by pari117 - 11 years ago
my only sentence for rishi yesterday was 'maar dalla alla maar dalla"
what have they done to him such a liively character

poor sumit i feel so bad for him to bring up the women in the show his character is destroyed to bits

i have lost hopes but great analysis shona

you find something positive in every negative episode

but get ready for further bashing sumit fans
I agree with you. Well written, I love his character , Sumit is  excellent at it. I cannot stand macho men on Tv so he is breath of fresh air. 
Awesome post Shona๐Ÿ‘
Love you for portraying rishi's character so wonderfully๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
I agree with you. Well written, I love his character , Sumit is  excellent at it. I cannot stand macho men on Tv so he is breath of fresh air. I really enjoy his presence on the screen. I love him with Rati too. 

Shona  as usual a very nice post..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

But in HD the biggest issue is non consistence of the characters. In HD to fit one character they will always destroy the other characterโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜”.

But yes bottom line is that i adore Rishi/Ricky/Sumeet๐Ÿ˜Š
I unreserved my reply shona ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by pari117 - 11 years ago
i also agree with you. I also feel that Rishi indu ke sath jo kar raha hain wo janbujke kar raha hain. Jab bhi vo kisise pyar karta hai destiny use chin leti hain. Pehle wo Indira se pyar karta tha, lekin wo us se dur ho gayi. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ab usko dar lagta hoga ki wo induse pyar karega to shayad wo bhi usse dur ho jayegi.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ye mera prediction hain. Agar koi galti hui ho to badawala Sorry! 
Lekin maine peheli bar aisa prediction post kiya hain.