Sita @ Neha Sargam CONFIRMED entering this week

Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw SBS segment where Neha was getting ready as Sita and maybe she would be entering by this week. Can't wait for it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
Oh wow. so soon. I thought the tadaka and demon story will take at least 2 episodes. Anyways this is indeed good news. Waiting for Neha. Thanks so much Visha๐Ÿ˜Š
oh wow...so early?indeed gr8 news
Zee TV has confirmed the entry of Sita this week ๐Ÿ˜Š
wooh๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• isnt it fast though i want sitaji to enter in the story ๐Ÿ˜ณbut with it own pace...lots of events took place before sitaji entered like... ram and lakshman killed tadka and then vishwamitra ji gave some secret weapons to lord rama and then ram and lakshmana fought with the demons and then there was ahilya episode too...omgish are they gonna show all this in a single epi๐Ÿ˜ฒ...with this speed they will complete ramayan in three months.๐Ÿ˜•..hey ram
The show is really going in a full speed. Lets see what happens this weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by arti07

wooh๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• isnt it fast though i want sitaji to enter in the story ๐Ÿ˜ณbut with it own pace...lots of events took place before sitaji entered like... ram and lakshman killed tadka and then vishwamitra ji gave some secret weapons to lord rama and then ram and lakshmana fought with the demons and then there was ahilya episode too...omgish are they gonna show all this in a single epi๐Ÿ˜ฒ...with this speed they will complete ramayan in three months.๐Ÿ˜•..hey ram

They are only planning to do 64 episodes, aren't they? I even heard 30 by someone.

But I agree, I don't like the pace of the story. It was too slow in the beginning and now it's too fast.
^ 64 epi means more than a year but look at the speed here๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by arti07

^ 64 epi means more than a year but look at the speed here๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Maybe they are trying to hurry the Bal Kand and Ayodhya Kand so that they can concetrate deeply on the story after Sita Haran. That's actually a good idea to keep people's interest, because that's when the story gets most interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
So i wonder if will Ram ji meet Sita this week ๐Ÿ˜Š