:~:NT#10 Congratulations On The 10th Edition:~:

Posted: 11 years ago

"Thappad Se Darr Nahi Lagta Sa'ab'pyaar se lagta hai"

(I am not afraid of slap..rather I am scared of Love)

Shivu is seen standing on the desk'with a hair-brush' a bandana round her temple' and engrossed in dialogue delivery' Dimple enters'

Dimple: Shivu'I was thinking' ki lets *stops seeing her acting* now'ab tu kya kar rahi hai?

Shivu: ohh'nothing' I had a play in school function'so was in that mood!

Dimple: I thought'may be u need attn by a doc!

Shivu: as if!!! Anyways' you know' I was thinking'ki lets have this dialogue as title?

Dimple: quite apt waise!!!

Shivu: haina?

Dimple: urrmm'ya!!! Well' waise last time u got late'gal? chalo..lets leave that' urm'ya'lets make this edition'a bit' hearty hearty and butterflies and balloons' signifying RiMa love you know!!

Shivu: ohh ya' right'nice idea!!! Go on!!

Welcome Welcome!! Hardik Swagat to one and all!!!

We came... 10 weeks back...to promise you full on entertainment...and we think we have lived up to your expectations!!!

On behalf of Shivu and Me... I would like to heartily congratulate each and every member of Team NT...for successfully completing 10 editions!! I would like to thanks 3 special people who make this Newsletter worth watching...the layouts and all...

Firstly... Stuti aka -Stutz- for her beautiful headers!

Aanchal aka _Aanchal_ for being the initial in charge of the Main Banner

and now... my Shivu...

We also wish to thanks Shifali ..for her advice at every step... Thanks alot people!! and now...its time for NT #10!!!

Credits

NL Heads:: Dimple and Shivu
Main Banner:: Shivu
Sub Headers:: -Stutz-

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

(By princess163  )

😳Another action packed week; another one where there are several contenders for the Scene of the Week

There was the scene where RK stops Madhu from taking Kai-Kai(thats my nume for Kukku Bhatia😛)'s blessings. The way he says, you are MY wife, and you won't bend in front of such low-lives, I was like WOW! 

There was the part at the end of this scene where RK grabs Madhu's hand, she winces in pain, he realizes that, they share an eye-lock, and he leaves her hand quietly and leaves. Awww...

There was the Monday episode
The scene where madhu saves RK, they fall-with Madhu on top of RK,their eye-lock 
Then, the way he screams to get a doctor for HER😃. The way he asks Kai-Kai to apologise(though he spoils the fun by his dialogue to Madhu later about his wife deserving an apology and not Madhu per se).

So, looking at all the contestants, the last one wins hand down👏

(By lovelygeet24x7 )

The worst scene could be R.K insulting Paddo in front of everyone on the set.This man doesn't leaves any opportunity he gets to insult Madhubala's family,.And he insulted in a sweet tormenting manner which later left MB fuming over R.K.

(By  Phoenix.Xeelan  )

This week bakra goes to RK's step dad - Kuku Bhatiaji. Without a doubt the actor playing Kuku Bhatia - Raza Murad is a powerhouse of talent which makes his character even more convenient as a typical villain. Kuku bhatias defected materials caused the accident on RKs set which was the reason of Madhys injury too. besides that it's clear he is always after RK taunting him for his character, being his father when he knows RK doesnt accept him as a father at all. He knows where to hit RK and moreover infront of RKs mother Radhaji he pretends he treats RK just like his own son which is surely not the case. Last but not the least, sending Madhu childhood photographs of RK to take him down - so not fair. he is targeting RK at the most weakest point knowing very well where it would hurt the most.

(By  lovelygeet24x7  )

FINALLY!I said FINALLY I got something to write in this section & the credit for this goes to none other than Sikander Bhatia!.Bittoji sees him crawling on the ground in order to lay his hands on R.K's expensive wine bottles.And when he  catches him & indirectly compares him to a dog,Sikander doesn't understands & says "There is no dog around,you must have seen me!" and even if he did understand his motto is '7000 ki Scotch ke liye kuch bhi karega'

(By Armu4eva  )

At the bar when Sikander was busy bragging .. about his 'could have been' life as a superstar..instead of RK...  Kuku ji.. listened on! However. Sikander ended up blaming Kuku ji for destroying his chances in Bollywood by directing him in a super flop film..! Enraged.. Kuku ji told Sikandar point blank ... that had he directed the movie with RK in the lead.. he did been a big name in Bollywood by now!  

Poor Sikandar ..  the expression on his face was.. . 'Puurrr-fect' 🤣🤣🤣🤣! And the 'Murga bano' line by the cop to the father-son duo was the perfect icing on this stupid cake.. !! 😆

~Continued~

(By DamnedDrooler-)

RK it has to be but it's not one of his fancy and stylish clothes that gave him a spot her but a simple Red top and white trousers did the trick ... the scenes where madhu confronts him and told him he has to say sorry ... Vivian looks nice in red and it add's up and super comfortable too ... his hairdo is really nicely done and the whole look came out great

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

I'm really happy with the arrival for RK
's brother because seems like from now on I don't have to work on fashion disaster much 😛
You got it.. this week the fashion sense needs to be trashed is none other than Bandar oops Sikandar Bhatia 😆
What the hell was that with his silver sparkly shirt and on the top, that check wide collar over get 😳 Fashion Police alert... he needs to check some fashion magazines right now!! Atleast consult RK's fashion designer if he can.. I'm sure there will be some improvements 😆

(By  Armu4eva   )

^^ oh boy ..now.. come on.. that one cant be a surprise .. now can it? 😉  Hai .. the way BIWIII ran at the speed of BOLT and leapt on her SHER .. uff.. ☺️ .. i dunno if i should blush or type 😕😆!! The eyelock that followed...gosh..!! Wifey ka tender gaze.. Hubby ka wonder gaze 😉 *assi to lut gaye.. hai re hai* 

Loved it.. !! 😳

(By .SilentPrincess   )

~ Kyun Dard Hain Itna Tere Ishq Main ~

Made by: Fatemarox1

~Continued~

(By  bubblygal1711 )

VM of the Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AwFo5yDO7c

by preetgill88

(By  Jyo_Ks )

First of all congo to all the MBians , finally the TRPs of the show are consistently rising! 👏 & all thanks to the sizzling chemistry between our ever so awesome Jodi RishBala/DVD..😳
Here, in this article we also come to know that there's many more twists & turns on the way, one of them being is re-entry of Manish Naggdev aka Mukund. 😎
It'll be interesting to see will Madhu accept RK after knowing his past or will she end her marriage filled with pain.
stay tuned for more..😉
posted by: Manonids ; credit: Fuzion

( By x.Maaneet4eva.x )

By: be-happy-always
Replies: 228
Views: 10474

(By Xx-Shama-xX )

FF/OS of the week - Kiss of poisonous love by -piya with maximum hit of 90 likes! :')

Congo...! =D

(By princess163 )

No competition. RK wins for his possessive husband act.

The way he says BIWIII😳
The way he looks at her😳 during those eye-locks😳

Hayeee! VD is making me his fan (and I am NOT easily impressed)

Tere ishk pe, tere wakt pe, bas haq hai ek meraaa...

Most Discussed Topic

(By -NaGs_BaBy- )

Saara rayta phela diya

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175432
by SheDevil with 68 replies, 1947 views

(By swaron502 )

Superstar Hot Chunk RK Of The Week: carisma2
Your Gift:

Glycerine  Of The Week: piya-
Your Gift:

Gossiping Queen Of The Week: kirti_fiji
your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: -msk4ever-
Your Gift:

Laughter Medicine Of The Week: SheDevil
Your Gift:

DVDian OF The Week: aashluvsmaan
Your Gift:

CHARACTER AWARDS:

Chuglibaaz Of The Week: Sikandar

Hats Off To Ypu Of The Week: Madhubala

Satti savitri Of The Week: Padmini

Bhago Yahan Se Of The Week: Sikandar again 😆

chakna choor Chalak Item Of The Week: RK's Dad

Lol this time I got a hatrick yipee Kiss of poisonous love got the best ff award again but there is something wrong with the number of likes I have got 159 likes in the last update and not 90😳

Lol glycerine of the week 😆 waise maine kaunsi emotional baat ki thi😕 yet me happy glycerine  ka award toh mila let me put it in my dabba 

PS: @ Dimple I love ur DP can I use it?

love-Piya
Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
Congrats to the whole team for the 10th edition...!
You guys are Brilliant...!!

Another awesome NT👏

Originally posted by piya-

PS: @ Dimple I love ur DP can I use it?

love-Piya

Yes Dear. You can😳
Originally posted by -Dimple-

Yes Dear. You can😳

Thanks dear 🤗