3rd and 4th sept WU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update - 3rd september 2012
Agam and Amrit are in their bedroom and amrit is going on about how nats and tej make a good couple and agham is angry and amrit knows this. she is doing this to increase their love. tej says we need to take this step to make agham jealous and is important to take this step. tej says we need to do this to make our plan work. we have to make agham jealous. nats is confused but tej explains why it is important to make agham realise he loves nats as he hasnt recognised nimrit but his heart has. ripun says like this amrit will think nats is not a danger anymore and agham will get drawn towards nats. nats isnt comfortable doing this but tej and ripun  encourages.

amrit in in bed saying agham i think nats wanted a husband like you but you are only one. amrit tries to get intimate and agham says he is tired and needs rest. he goes to sleep. amrit says doesnt matter as nats isnt a threat. in the morning amrit asks agham to check some paperwork and nats comes. agham stares at her and amrit notices this. amrit gets up and says you look nice and how is things with you and tej. agham says go somewhere else to talk.nats says she is going on a dinner with tej tonight and you two join us too. agham says no but amrit says yes we will go. amrit leaves , agham says that means you will get ready for tej , looks like you like him. nats says anyone will like agham. agham says i havent come here to hear tejs praises. he walks off but nats says you dont seem happy, is there a proble. he says no why would i have a problem. she says then you have a problem with me. he says no. nats says you can sit here and do your work as she is going to talk with tej on the phone. she drops her payal and agham notices. he is abou to pick it up but tej picks it up. he puts it on nats infront of agham who is all jealous. amrit comes and is happy to see him.

nats says amrit and agham are coming too and she hugs him. agham is all jealous and walks off. amrit is angry. amrit says to nats she is happy for her and she knows you want a life partner like agham. tej is good not like agham but good for you.she walks off. nats says you were right tej.its night and the boys and amrit are at dinner waiting for nats. she comes wearing a ink saree and agham is mesmerised. agham brings nats and agham is all jealous.  nats apologises and amrit says i have ordered. amrit asks about wedding and nats and tej laugh and say why so soon. first we should get to know each other. agham is all jealous. amrit says she doesnt angry we married soon. dinner comesand agham uses his hands and amrit stops him but nats takes his side and amrit gets jealous. amrit asks all to get up for a dance. they dance and agham looks at nats and tej. they dance to mere haath main. whilst dancing they swap partners and agni share a eyelock and then dance. amrit is looking at them. they get really close and nats puts her head on aghams shoulder and agham smiles. 
END

precap: old nimrit at the restaurant.

Written Update 4th September 2012

Episode starts from agni hug and everyone claps and they move away. amrit takes agham away and is angry, agham keeps looking at nats. tej says he understands how she is feeling and lets go. just them old nimrit comes in and  is talking to someone. nats turns around and tej askswhat happened and she says nothing. old nimrit leaves too. at night amrit is looking for agham as he went to het water and hasnt come back. bubbly says he has gone out. bubbly makes amrit jealous regarding agni as agham has gone to look for nats. amrit is angry and rings him.  he ignores her and she says today i wont spare him. agham is out looking for nats and is worried. he stops at a accident spot and is shocked. he thinks is nats as he sees her sandal and get scared. ( this scene is so similar to IPKND)Agham breaks down saying he wont be able to bare it if he loses nats this time. he looks around and finds nats with tej and he shouts at her.he says i was looking for you and you are not answering the call and i was so worried. nats is happy he is worried for her, tej explains my car broke down and phone was down. agham says you shouid know better and says to nats to come with him. she leaves with him and tej smiles. 

agham asks her to put her seat belt on and he helps her. tej comed and asks im to drive carefully as nats is with you. 

i have to go work urgently so will update the rest when i get back.
tej has given bangles to nats and she is about to wear them but the bangles dont fit. agham says he doesnt even know your size. nats says a poor girl was selling them thats why. agham says i will take you to a bangle shop. he stops the car and the shop is closed. he gets the shop keeper to open the shop and he selects bangles for nats. agham picks multicoloured ones for nats who is looking at him confused. 

he says these bangles are right for you. she says you didnt even ask my size. he grips her hand and put the bangles on her. nats gets nostalgic and mangalam is playing in background. There amrit is at home with headache. she asks bubbly to make coffee but ripun says bubbly's shift is over and she wont  make it. amrit gets up to make coffee and oberoi asks her to make him some coffee too. nats comes in and amrit asks hows tej she says he is fine and i came with agham. she shows ripun the bangles agham brought her and amrit is jealous. she goes to her room and someone knocks on door. she shouts without looking he is. she says you couldnt wait and went after nats and you like her. she adds you are after nats and you gave money to detective agency and danced with her. you dont love me anymore. she asks for an answer but she gets no answer. she says you betrayed me. agham says stop this i never did anything and you can think whatever you like. he walks off. amrit is angry and thinks she cant trust agham anymore. 

she thinks i know what to do now. agham is out and says i have had enough and why do i think about nats and forgetting my mission. he says i lost my trust on amrit  because of nats. mummyji rings and he tells her how he is feeling for nats and he likes meeting and spending time with her. he gets shocked that he is falling for her.

end

precap: amrit is sitting in a lounge and a lady approaches oberoi and gives her condolences regarding what happened that day with his daughter nats and amrit is eaves dropping. 
Edited by Twinkle_bella - 11 years ago
Thankyou so mch !! Was really waiting..! 😊
Great job! 😊
thanks twinkle for the update, really appreciate it that u r doing it in between ur work, thanks once again 😊
lol you are right. total copy of IPKKND scene... it's alright. it works because any scene  where the main lead goes crazy finding his love is pretty sweet :DD 
Thank you very much for the update.

Thank you for the update Ywinkle_bella

Amrit Manthan going in a interesting way ...

👏we are seeing more viewers in IF😆