"Sweating with V.I.P" Rockstars CC 35 (IO)

Posted: 11 years ago

BIJLI GIRAANE WOH HAIN AAYI , KEHTA HAI USKO

I 

The most awaited moment has finally arrived - LoversHatersStalkers  Give a HUG round of applause for the Most Wonderful , Sweetest , Fierce , Bindass , Pataka

V.I.P 

πŸ‘

Presenting 

SWEATING WITH VIP AKA MRS.HASHMI  

Rockies Official Movie
STARRING
Pentaminous. a.k.a BF
sandy118_RiDdHi a.k.a GF
Be.A.Rebel a.k.a Daaku Daddy

Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago

Rockies List:-

V.I.P

Nisha121

Be.A.Rebel

Pentaminous.

rukhaya

dreamers_dreams

ankit.uphadiya

-Vanshikaa-

all.iz.well

kabiryo

.vicky

sandy118_RiDdHi

Sobtilicious

Daminiii

A few personal Messages : 

MIA

Jenni, the first Person on IF who befriended me, Not a moment goes that I don't thank the lord for bring an Angel like you into my life. I love you and AM ALWAYS here for you JENNIII!! You are one of the Most funniest , silliest , craziest , sweetheart, kindest human to roam this world ! You Spirit and warmth to help others  is what set you apart from the rest . 
Words fail to express what you mean to me therefore I must resort to Songs to help 
Tu hai toh tedi medi rahe
Ulti pulti baatein
Sedhi lagthi hai
Tu hai toh joote moote vaade
 Dushman ke irrade
Sache lagthe hai
Jo dil mein taare vaare de jagah
Woh tu hi hai, tu hi hai
Jo rothe rothe de hassa
Tu hi hai wahin

Jaane kyun , jaane kyun dil jantha hai
Tu hai toh, I'll be alright

πŸ˜³SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU,HOPE U LIKE IT  THE SIGGIES OF DAVID AND EMRAAN πŸ˜³

REBEL-

JeNNy

Jab Hamare Dosti Hue to mjhe laga nahe tha ke itne strong aur close freindship huge πŸ˜†NOW U R My The BEst Friend ON IF β­οΈ U R HOnest πŸ‘Frank Creative Person πŸ‘πŸΌLove ur siggies and VM πŸ˜† Jo KE ma Requests bhi karta rehta hu πŸ˜† Tu Mjhe tang bhut karte ha  πŸ€’πŸ˜† Hum ne Sath Bhut maza karaπŸ˜‰ Sath bashing ke πŸ˜ˆHansi mazak kara dosri ke leg pulling ke πŸ˜†Sab KE Vaat Laga DI πŸ˜† Thank You For Being AN AwEsOME Friend πŸ˜ƒ 
U ROXX BUddy πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 
Tere Mere Yaari Pe Hansi Ge DUniya Sare 

Deeku -

Dearest Jengad (lol)

I LOVE YOU!

You are one on my sweetest friends. Thank you sooo much for being there for me always. Thank you for all the smiles , laughs and talks. You are the most hardworking , caring , loving person i know ! 

❀️LOVE YOU β€οΈ

You completely are a Rockstar and Be prepared I have Loads of Questions for you !

Ankit
you are the best best best ,you are very fun loving girl that i met in my life you love all the rockstars thats make everyone very special   ,you like bashing that is ur hobby ,u r very Entertaining and thanks to provide Entertainment Entertainment dance se πŸ€£ nahi apani baato se poetry pluse singing. awesome friend ,brilliant behavior ,excellent girl ,too funny and you are very very hardworking ,excellent brilliant fab great siggis maker    
too . My question's list r ready dont skip my question acha nahi hoga ,answer all of them thanks

Song Dedicated to VIP 

PENTAMINOUS A.K.A MUHAMMAD LARAIB USMANI

Jenny... Most KAMINI member of this CC.. She is the owner of this CC but we all rule this CC except her. She teased everybody alot but a very sweet and nice member plus she is very creative too.. She is the one who bind us everybody in this CC.. I love this CC and their members.. They all rocks! πŸ˜ƒ

DEDICATED FROM ALL ROCKERS TO JENNI 

Rukhaya -

J E N N Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y

You're an amazinggg person and I'm so glad to have bumped into u out of nowhere... tum wahan Canada main... main yaha UK main... ok this calls for a song break:

main yahan tu wahan... it's like we were destined to beee varna like hum dono itne duuur phir bhi mil gaye πŸ˜‰ 
sach main Jenn hum dono main se ek larka hota toh pakka we were sorted ek dum se poori zindagi bole to mast πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Niagara falls ke saamne hamara ghar hota πŸ˜³ 

ur super... and I value our friendship more than u may think πŸ˜³ InshaAllah we will be friends forever and ever and ever and everrr πŸ˜› wah Jenn tumhari luck toh bohot achi hai meri jaise itni zabardast dost mil gayi wid a lifetime contract πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† bole to u ki life ko chaar chaand lag gaye πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

LOVE YOU LOADSSS

title edit karo bro Sweating Withh V.I.p

btw congrtaz πŸ‘
Is it ok guys?? Mia i got ur PM... yaar itne tabs open hen me reply nhi karsaka wahan 
please give me all previous CC links.. i want to add them on the third post.. please
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

please give me all previous CC links.. i want to add them on the third post.. please
plz wiat 
I have got 30, 31,32 and 34.. 32 ka aur 1 to 29 sub ke send karo munna
Originally posted by Nisha121

okay Lovelies I am out , I have to loads of work .. 

If anyone needs me ,.  Whatsapp me . πŸ˜ƒ
i dont have ur whtsapp πŸ˜­ message me ...