Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Sep 3, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please excuse the deglamorised update as system is giving probs and unable to add any color or decor to it!
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful updateπŸ€—πŸ€—! Nice Title.

Nothing in todays episode other than to reveal that Bhuv is left with no money. With this Jewel money itself she will go to any extent🀒. Lax is another 😑.

Funny part was Dharman seeing Bhuv cards getting rejected and running away from that restaurantπŸ˜†. So no more Dharman to deal with Bhuv plan. Who else is she going to tag around this time😲??
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jeya akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Poor you akka... πŸ€—
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya akka for the lovely update!πŸ˜ƒ 

Today oru Bhuvana specialπŸ˜†, ithu Bhuvana ku special a irukathu in this episode she is experiencing only negative thingsπŸ˜† ithan pa untha nilamma...
Ajinth thumbnail
thanks vjayam for the update

there is nothing interesting about today episode. buwana is still arrogant
mala_15 thumbnail
              πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  Thanks Vjayam for the awesome update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› .

Bhuvana has started to pay for all the sins πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ‘ which she has committed from the past πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³πŸ€— but I am sure that the devil will not reform 🀒😑 eventhough she suffers 😡 but will be more eager to take vengeance on Laxman and his family πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜”πŸ˜‘ . Moreover she will also trouble T&T and their family πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’ .

After seeing the last scene πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜΅  , I feel that Bhuvana will use the new lady πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  in order to trouble T&T and their family πŸ€”πŸ˜­πŸ˜” . Lets wait and see πŸ€” .

On the other hand 😊😊 , I am happy that Laxman has made a bold move for the first time against Bhuvana πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ€£ and has blocked all the transactions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ which can be done by that devil πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ₯³ which has also lead Dharman and his goons πŸ˜†πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ to escape from that lady πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ€— and made her to suffer all alone πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ .
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry for you VIjayam! 
Full Bhuvana??
"Old is gold" I liked that!!!😊
Dharman out of picture?πŸ˜†
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update jaya akka,,,,,πŸ€—

Full bhuvana part...😑
Shemmo thumbnail
When Bhuv was leaving the house she didnt had anything in her hands like handbag or clothes. Then how suddenly she has one handbag and those credit cards? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Misteryyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜²