Changing image isn't easy, says Shweta Tiwari

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Changing image isn't easy, says Shweta Tiwari

"Whenever I get an invitation from Nand Ganga Maanav Seva Samiti, I cannot say no and head directly to Udaipur. I had come last year too for the same cause," said Shweta Tiwari who earned fame from one popular prime time soap called Kasauti Zindagi Kay for her character Prerna. The gorgeous actor was in simple dress up and looked privileged to attend the award ceremony held in Udaipur in which as many as fifty one brilliant students were felicitated for their meritorious performances in educational curriculum.

Shweta Tiwari and Avika Gaur in Udaipur

Another star celebrity who accompanied Shweta was Avika Gaur who played the childhood character Anandi of famous serial Baalika Vadhoo. This serial is still being aired at prime time and is based on the evils of Child Marriages.

The second district level award ceremony was organized by the Seva Samiti in the auditorium of Mohanlal Sukhadia University. On the occasion, Shweta and Avika honored as many as 51 students from Sirohi, Paali, Banswara, Chittorgarh, Doongerpur, and Udaipur.

Shweta and Avika were also presented souvenir by organizers Bharat Sharma and Sharda Sharma.

Shweta Tiwari and Avika Gaur answered queries of mediamen

Shweta while answering questions said she is willing to change her image of character Prerna who was an ideal woman. She said that her role in serial Parvarish is of such a mother who is more realistic and little strict. "This serial was started last November and it will take time for audiences to accept the new image," said Shweta.
Shweta also shared that the time she spent in the house of Big Boss was one of the most difficult experiences as she had to stay away from family.

Source:http://www.theudaipur.com/changing-image-isnt-easy-says-shweta-tiwari#.UEY-n7Libz1

Thanks for sharing!!!!😊
Shweta is the best and I am soo happy that she is always trying something new!!!😛👏
Shweta rocked as Prerna and now she is doing an amazing job as Sweety!!!!😳
Thanks for sharing!
Shweta really does well in all the roles she plays! Good luck for all that she will do! 😃
thanks for sharing
shweta's acting so good in both the shows.