•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All!!

Smarty Ridz (πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) is busy today so I'm here to give a small update for today's episode. 😳

The title indicates - Sweety ji - Pinky & Raavi 🀣
What did young musketeer do?? She has been the reason for inc. the diff. btw the 2 πŸ˜† (I know silly joke but didn't get what to title today's episode πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

Ok jokes apart; Episode begins with...

Sweety ji comes out of Ahuja's place n Lucky ji too reaches there. She says what all happened and they leave. He thinks the matter is getting worse. Jeet gets call from Pinky n he reaches home.

Raavi locks herself in room n when Jeet comes she goes to him. Jeet gets to know what all happened. Raavi says she hate Sweety ji . He calls Lucky ji.

Here Sweety ji fumes on Rocky n Ginny n Lucky ji signal them to go in. He says she is removing all that anger on their kids too. He then gets call from Jeet. Jeet says he didn't like what Sweety ji did n hope he will explain her. Sweety ji fumes on Lucky ji for not giving back to Jeet. πŸ€”
πŸ€”πŸ€”

Rocky n Ginny tries to find what happened n calls Raavi but she shouts at them. Then Nitin messages her n she shows to Pinky. He msg's tht he expects the sitution to be settled n he will hear abt the Kali mai (Sweety ji) 2moro in detail. Pinky in thoughts. In the night Raavi gets call from Nitin but she cuts the call. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Rashi leaks what all happened to Rocky n Ginny n hangs the call soon. They both think that Sweety ji is wrong. Lucky ji n Sweety ji argues n she calls Rocky n asks if a boy n girl meet, then will they hug n say hi. Rocky says yes with demo 🀣
🀣🀣. Ginny too comes n says he is right. She taunts then n ask them to leave for bed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap: Pinky thans Raavi's friend for making her accept to go to dance classes. She says its not due to her, when she Called Nitin he made her accept to go. Pinky shocked. 😲😲😲

Thank u all!!
Please hit the LIKE  button. 😊
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

thank you dear for the update...

poor ginny😳 & 😳rocky😭 they got it bad from sweety n raavi πŸ˜‘
raavi she is in love😳, i want  im in love song to be played on raavin nitin πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
 thankds for  the update !!😳
Thanks for the update!!!!
Thank u so much for the Update Swetha πŸ€£
Start of ur thread made me *🀣*

Yet gotta catch the episode πŸ˜†
Thanks again!

-Ridz 😳
(smarty Ridz) 😎🀣
Originally posted by lizzie1765

poor ginny😳 & 😳rocky😭 they got it bad from sweety n raavi πŸ˜‘
raavi she is in love😳, i want  im in love song to be played on raavin nitin πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
 thankds for  the update !!😳

Just got to see the episdoe! Awesome one!
Thanks again Swetha!

Yeah! But the precap looks Really Really interesting πŸ˜ƒ Now Pinky should understand that Raavi has developed feelings for Nitin and Sweety di was right Raavi also is so smart , she cries and makes others believe that she is true 😑 I want Pinky to ask forgiveness from Sweety and Raavi also shld tell sorry for speaking so rudely to maasi 😳
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Thank u so much for the Update Swetha πŸ€£
Start of ur thread made me *🀣*

Yet gotta catch the episode πŸ˜†
Thanks again!

-Ridz 😳
(smarty Ridz) 😎🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  was Pulling ur leg but glad u liked it 🀣

Thanks for the update...

I love sweety ji today.. her interactions with her kid and her husband was so awesome.. her comments such is ko dekho 2 1/2 futiya... hahaha and taunting rocky.. πŸ‘