4th Sept: WU: Phir kyun teri yadon ne rula diya?

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
yeh amar bahut pitne waala hai by god..
ashu se nahi to DB se .. CS bhi lage haath chaar belan dhar de to maza aa jaye !

thanks tanu...
I guess online ppl have gone on strike... no watch...

Thank you Tanu for the update. 😊
to amar arrives...aha lagta hai kal se hi jealousy track shuru...good good...waise to nidhi ashu ke samne dr.heartstone ban rahi hai...again good selection of song..
TFS Tanuji.
Wonderful episodeπŸ˜ƒ
I loved it when Nidhi told Ashutosh that he should not worry about her.
Ashu's expression was priceless.
And then the precap was sooo  amazing.
Amar is sooo cute.
This track is goona be great.πŸ‘
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Thanx Tanu fr de WU..
Hare Chane Ki Curry aur Methi Mutiya,luved this
Amar-Mujhe mujhko bachanewala Devi ke elava kuch nazar nahin aa raha haiπŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰
Aur aab mujhe bhi Amar-Nidhi ke elava kuch nazar nahi aa raha haiβ€οΈπŸ˜†

Superb episode,Deba-waiting for Caps..

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 years ago

We dealt with one obsessive lover that now Kp left us with one Flirt,πŸ˜†...bache ki aankh kuli nahi flirt karna shuru kar diya..aisa hi chlata raha tho maar khayega ...Well what kind of person is this amar , he know nidhi is married , still flirting ..pagal hai sach main ..

Good episode , lets see what is in store for us ...Hope Kp dont stretch this seperation track for long πŸ˜•.

Thank you for WU πŸ˜ƒ
What an epi... my Amar is here..woohooo πŸ₯³ thanks for d update Tanu ...
TFS Tanu...

A much better episode then yesterday in terms of sheer flow...

Why Nidhi cannot be civil to Ashutosh is beyond me...he was not even speaking rudely to her...merely expressing concern...and not even husbandly concern...he seemed to be speaking only like a senior surgeon...so why can't Nidhi be in intern mode...and respond in a civil manner...any way no point asking such questions...the idea is to punish Ashutosh for his crimes...so bring it on!

Okay, so that was just a superficial wound...don't know why but this increasingly seems like a plant...Amar's  attitude is so unreal that he seems to be playacting...and he knows she is married...I don't think there is going to be any romance shomance...more like deadly flirting from his part...and Nidhi may or may not decide to take advantage of the situation...

Where is BB in all this...kahin he has not undergone a full body transplant and returned as Amar to chedofy Ashu...?!

anyway, looks like a fun track ahead more than any serious angst!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago