Facebook/Twitter updates

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone ,
I request everyone to use this thread to write updates from Facebook / Twitter

Life ok Facebook - https://m.facebook.com/lifeok
Mohnish bahl - https://m.facebook.com/mohnish.r.bahl

I do not have Sushant and Savdhaan India @11 Facebook and twitter id and life ok twitter account, if anyone knows please feel free to add

Thank you everyone for all the support

Mohnish Bahl

Hi & a very Good Morning :)

First & foremost, my heartfelt gratitude to all for the comments accepting me as a host. I was deeply touched that you all appreciated my association with Savdhaan ... and were in fact actually proud of it :)

While the show depicts the injustice some people have suffered, it also highlights the fact that these same people fought against the atrocities & finally they did find solace & justice.

It is not only the story of the injustice, but more importantly the stories of those heroes who fought back against insurmountable odds and who were rewarded for their fight.

It is those heroes we salute, admire and wish to emulate.

God Bless & have a safe weekend :)

Hi ...

No matter how many times I may have faced the camera and how many releases there have been ... the first show, in the theatre or on television, it's like all the years behind me amount to nought and I feel like a newcomer again, with all the nervousness, the jitters and stage fright ...

Whew ... D - day again :) ... God Bless me too :) :)

Hi & a Very Good Evening :)

Savdhaan India ... India Fights Back

First & foremost a huge thank you to all of you who welcome me back on screen in such a supportive manner even going to the extent of promising to see a show that you would normally not watch. That is the greatest and warmest compliment and sense of acceptance an actor can receive from his audience.

Equally important is the fact t...
hat I am honored to be a part of this platform and for that I am grateful to the Star Network, with whom whenever I work, I feel like I have come back home again ... I can never forget the opportunity they gave me in the form of Sanjivani.

Yesterday was my first day at shoot ... and taking my infant steps once again, I began realizing how extremely satisfied I felt to be a part of a greater cause ... The stories depicted are true and unlike a fiction show, where as an actor I need to convince my self of the script and need to identify with the fictitious characters to make them come across as real, in this case the stories are so shocking and heart wrenching that I need to keep telling my self, "be the host, tell the story, control your emotions" ... very difficult...during the take, while rendering the the memorized lines, suddenly I realize that what I am saying is true, a poor soul has gone through this...very painful.

On the more practical side, I had the opportunity of executing a couple of shots with Sushant, who has been hosting this show & dong it very well, and he, along with the entire unit was extremely warm & welcoming ... The kind of warmth one feels when you are included in a greater cause...Thank you Sushant.

Do please watch the show...it may be harsh, but then that is the truth, we can shut our eyes, but it won't go away...its better to face up to it and do whatever little we can in our own little way.

I'm on air on this Friday 7th ... Life OK ... but start watching form today itself :)

God Bless & take care ... & once again, thanks for all the support :)

Edited by smke - 11 years ago
Mohnish Sir's 5th September post -

Good Morning 

A very happy teacher's day to all. Today we celebrate all those who at some time taught us something ... in a positive or even in a negative way. Every experience, every moment in life is a learning experience ...

So, today we honour our formal teachers, our parents, our friends and all who we have come across in life for they all intentionally or unintentionally taught us something...

In short, today we celebrate and remind ourselves that life itself is the greatest teacher ... it's up to us to learn.

Take care & God Bless :-)
7th September MB's post -

Hi ...

No matter how many times I may have faced the camera and how many releases there have been ... the first show, in the theatre or on television, it's like all the years behind me amount to nought and I feel like a newcomer again, with all the nervousness, the jitters and stage fright ... 

Whew ... D - day again :) ... God Bless me too :) :)
8th September MB's post -

Hi & a very Good Morning :)

First & foremost, my heartfelt gratitude to all for the comments accepting me as a host. I was deeply touched that you all appreciated my association with Savdhaan ... and were in fact actually proud of it :)

While the show depicts the injustice some people have suffered, it also highlights the fact that these same people fought against the atrocities & finally they did find solace & justice.

It is not only the story of the injustice, but more importantly the stories of those heroes who fought back against insurmountable odds and who were rewarded for their fight.

It is those heroes we salute, admire and wish to emulate.

God Bless & have a safe weekend :)
10th September MB's post -

Hi :) ... touch base post ...

I'm at shoot ... talking, talking ... talking !!!

Hope all are doing good and all is well with everyone :)

Take care and God Bless ... will catch up later :)
11th September MB's post -

NOTE
  Tunnel vision ... :

My below writings are not specific to any person ... these are just a point of view to life :)

The thought I am addressing is not new, nor revolutionary in any way. It is simple and a matter of common sense, but in the humdrum of "life", many a times unfortunately, "common sense" is not so "common"!

I find a lot of times people have a preconceived notion of another person eg: When a "fan" meets an actor and if the actor comes across as extremely humble, down to earth and without any pretensions, the "fan" is pleasantly surprised. That shows that the "fan" originally presumed the actor may be proud, high handed etc etc ... The preconceived notion may even be justified in that particular "fan's" case, based on his past experiences with other such actors etc. Such an example can be extended to any other interaction, such as teacher student relationships, parent child, employer employee etc etc . I gave the example mentioning actor as that is my profession.

When we are at the receiving end of these preconceived notions, and if they are negative, we become extremely upset as we feel we have been misunderstood or misrepresented. This is of course very natural. In this entire process, we may react and upset things further. I believe we should, at such times introspect, cross check the reasoning behind such preconceived notions and if they are valid, address them accordingly by correcting the wrongs that we may have done. If we feel these preconceived notions are baseless, then ignore them as they in the long run, will be proven to be baseless. Yes, it takes a lot of patience, but eventually the truth does prevail.

Sometimes, we may be at the receiving end of preconceived notions about us which are positive ... Aah!!! This is even more dangerous than the negative ones ... Why??? Because we may start believing in them and start behaving accordingly. We may not in reality be as positive as these preconceived notions make us out to be and then start to believe that we are always correct based on these positive preconceived notions others have of us. This then, is for sure a sign of impending sorrow, for as I said earlier, if the preconceived notions (negative or positive) are baseless, they will fade away and truth shall prevail.

In all of the above, I have been addressing the issue with a view that we are at the receiving end of preconceived notions, however, it is equally important to realize that we may also be having preconceived notions about another person ... After all, we are just as human and prone to err as any other person :) ...

To sum up ... I try and view each individual situation and person with an independent view which is untainted by my own preconceived notions of others and hopefully others will also view us in the same way.

The point I am trying to make is that we all face preconceived notions from others ... Of late, this is even more so with the penetrative spread of communication vide the internet and television and these preconceived notions spread far and wide immediately. More so about people "in the news" by virtue of the fact that they are in the news! Interestingly, they are sometimes in the news on account of these preconceived notions rather than any worthwhile information through that bit of news!!!

On an end note ... in all of the above ramblings ... I am trying to say:

Accept people for what they are and how they are with you. Learn from your experiences, let these experiences be your education, not your limitation :) ... Take care & God Bless.

Guys please be active in this thread...do update this thread whenever Mohnish post anything... ðŸ˜Š
Sir your posts are always an inspiration, and some of them do make us don our thinking caps...
Originally posted by smokyeyes

11th September MB's post -
NOTE
Tunnel vision ... :

My below writings are not specific to any person ... these are just a point of view to life :)

The thought I am addressing is not new, nor revolutionary in any way. It is simple and a matter of common sense, but in the humdrum of "life", many a times unfortunately, "common sense" is not so "common"!

I find a lot of times people have a preconceived notion of another person eg: When a "fan" meets an actor and if the actor comes across as extremely humble, down to earth and without any pretensions, the "fan" is pleasantly surprised. That shows that the "fan" originally presumed the actor may be proud, high handed etc etc ... The preconceived notion may even be justified in that particular "fan's" case, based on his past experiences with other such actors etc. Such an example can be extended to any other interaction, such as teacher student relationships, parent child, employer employee etc etc . I gave the example mentioning actor as that is my profession.

When we are at the receiving end of these preconceived notions, and if they are negative, we become extremely upset as we feel we have been misunderstood or misrepresented. This is of course very natural. In this entire process, we may react and upset things further. I believe we should, at such times introspect, cross check the reasoning behind such preconceived notions and if they are valid, address them accordingly by correcting the wrongs that we may have done. If we feel these preconceived notions are baseless, then ignore them as they in the long run, will be proven to be baseless. Yes, it takes a lot of patience, but eventually the truth does prevail.

Sometimes, we may be at the receiving end of preconceived notions about us which are positive ... Aah!!! This is even more dangerous than the negative ones ... Why??? Because we may start believing in them and start behaving accordingly. We may not in reality be as positive as these preconceived notions make us out to be and then start to believe that we are always correct based on these positive preconceived notions others have of us. This then, is for sure a sign of impending sorrow, for as I said earlier, if the preconceived notions (negative or positive) are baseless, they will fade away and truth shall prevail.

In all of the above, I have been addressing the issue with a view that we are at the receiving end of preconceived notions, however, it is equally important to realize that we may also be having preconceived notions about another person ... After all, we are just as human and prone to err as any other person :) ...

To sum up ... I try and view each individual situation and person with an independent view which is untainted by my own preconceived notions of others and hopefully others will also view us in the same way.

The point I am trying to make is that we all face preconceived notions from others ... Of late, this is even more so with the penetrative spread of communication vide the internet and television and these preconceived notions spread far and wide immediately. More so about people "in the news" by virtue of the fact that they are in the news! Interestingly, they are sometimes in the news on account of these preconceived notions rather than any worthwhile information through that bit of news!!!

On an end note ... in all of the above ramblings ... I am trying to say:

Accept people for what they are and how they are with you. Learn from your experiences, let these experiences be your education, not your limitation :) ... Take care & God Bless.

MB ne achanak aisa note diya?😕