Facebook/Twitter updates - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
MOHNISH BAHL - Februray 18th Post

Hi :)

Was away for the last few days ... Delhi on personal work and catch up with family...Aarti & I both have family in Delhi :) Nothing like good old Punjabi hospitality more so when its family one has grown up with :) :) 

I'm Punjabi from my Dad's side and Maharashtrian from Mom's ... So enjoy the best of both :) :) :)

Trust all are good here ... :) I'm back at shoot tomorrow :)

Take care & God Bless :)
MOHNISH BAHL - February 21st Post

22 years since you left us ... not a day, not a moment without you ...

Edited by kulchitra - 11 years ago
MOHNISH BAHL - February 28th Post

Good Afternoon :)

I see Pranutan has been keeping things going while I was absconding ...

Am back at shoot now ... Touch base post

Take care all & God Bless :)
MOHNISH BAHL - March 5th Post

Hi & Good Morning :)

I understand some are headed into boards ...

Good luck to all you kids preparing and appearing and good luck to all the parents too ... do your best, so that you know you have given it all you can, and then leave the rest to God :)

I'm a bit busy running around ... as usual ... which is good ...

Keep your life free from any negativity ... do not cause or create it, nor be a part of it, nor be a recipient.

God Bless always :)
MOHNISH BAHL - March 8th Post

Good Morning & a Very Happy Women's Day :)

I have always been blessed by the influence of dignified & strong women ... From both my paternal & maternal grandmothers, my mom & now Aarti, Pranutan & the most demanding & rightfully so ... Krishaa :) :)

God Bless & stay positive :)
MOHNISH BAHL - March 10th Post

A Very Happy Maha Shivrathri to all ... May Lord Shiva, the great leveller, destroy and remove all negativity from your lives...

God Bless :)
MOHNISH BAHL - March 13th Post

Hi & very Good Evening,

Since a few of you have been wondering about multiple hosts in SI ... That is the intended format and pattern of presentation. The show is not single host centric, but rather relies on its content, which I feel is a good thing as that creates brand equity without being dependant on a particular actor/host. Also, multiple hosts add to the variety & presentation does not become predictable.

I have once again been away ... personal work. Also, have taken on some film related work, which means I may be seen a bit less in SI if the dates clash ... but that should be temporary. Cannot give any more info on the film...will leave that to the production house :)

More later ... meanwhile, take care & God Bless :)
Mohnish Bahl
13 hours ago via mobile
Hi & a very Good Evening :)

I have been running around a lot ... No, not shoots, which is what I'd like to have been doing, instead been getting a lot of things 'done' ... Basically, keeping up!!!!

All good with me otherwise ... Hope to start shoot soon :)

Understand exams are nearing close ... Relief :)

Hope all good with all here ... Do take care & as always God Bless :)
Posted: 10 years ago
MOHNISH BAHL - May 18th Post 

Hi & a very Good Morning ...

This is a touch base post ... trust all here are doing well ... For my part, I've been busy ... with 'a bit of this & that'!!! ... nothing to write home about ... routine and boring, which is good.

Will catch up later ... take care all & God Bless