Facebook/Twitter updates - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
MOHNISH BAHL  - 2nd November Post

Today is Karva Chauth :)

To all who are fasting : may all your prayers be realised ...

God Bless :)
MOHNISH BAHL - November 5th Post.

Hi & a very Good Evening :)

All the best to you all who have exams & tournaments :)

Also, seeing a few of you' back here after a while ... Welcome back & hope things are good with you.

I've had an extremely lazy & restful weekend ... Was expecting to get back to shoot Monday, but that's been delayed a couple of days ... Normal & it happens. So taking advantage of the work days off shoot & getting other stuff attended to.

Else, all is good ... Fortunately, Mumbai has starting experiencing mild winter breeze from the North East ... Hopefully it will be a cool Diwali this year. :)

Will touch base again soon ... Meanwhile, take care & God Bless :)
MOHNISH BAHL - November 10th Post

Hi & a very Good Morning :)

Tomorrow is Dhan Teras ... Wishing all from my family & me in advance ... May Godess Laxmi shower her infinite blessings on you, your family & loved ones :)

The coming week, needless to say, will be immersed in celebration ... Looking forward :)

Have a restfull weekend & stay calm ... focused :)

MOHNISH BAHL - November 12th Post

Thank you all from my family & me for all the good wishes on Dhan Teras ... Once again, we reciprocate with the same to all :)

While adequate wealth in the form of money does give one the option to make choices ... Eg: which car, house, holiday destination ... so on & so forth, however, wealth may come in many forms. Other than money ... like a friend or family ...

But above all I believe, a ...
truly wealthy person is one who has a healthy mind, for a healthy mind will deal with all situations that life may dish out ... & by all, I include the good with the not so good, for it is as difficult to handle 'good' times in life as it is to handle the 'not so good' ...

When the mind is healthy ... Only good thoughts can flow & from our thoughts are born our actions :)

God Bless & a very Happy Diwali & New Year :)

Mohnish Bahl
7 hours ago via mobile

Balasaheb ... One of the most important persons for us Maharashtrians ...

Personally, I will never forget all my visits with my mom & alone to Matoshree ... For me, as a young man, you were an icon ... Still are & always will be.

For me Matoshree meant playing with your pet rabbits ... Indulged by Meena tai (as we all addressed her) ... She will await you in God's home as I'm sure will my mom & all other departed souls.

A black day today

May your soul rest in peace always ... God Bless
MOHNISH BAHL - November 20th Post

Hi ...

The Diwali week, which I had mentioned in an earleir wall post to be one of anticipated celebration, ended unfortunately on a sombre & emotional note with the loss of the one loved & respected by millions.

That is life, wherever & whichever way you look at it.

We continue to live, contribute to our family, society & to our fullfillment for that is our duty to God, ourselves & the future generations. But moving on isn't & shouldn't mean forgetting ...

Always respecting the departed in our hearts & minds ...

God Bless

MOHNISH BAHL - 24th November Post

Good Morning :)

Gor terribly busy through the last few days ... Sudden changes in schedules (work & personal) ... Unexpected attendance of wedding uin the family !!!

When it rains, it pours ... !!!

Hope all are doing good ...

Yep, haven't shot much this month for SI ... The Diwali two weeks & the uncertainties resulted in cancelled shoots ... Addition of special hosts for special episodes also...
reduced my requirement... As I said "when it rains, ot pours"!

Otherwise, things are good ... Finally the weather in Mumbai is really pleasant :)

Take care & will catch up soon ... Have a great weekend.

Sushant Singh Official Twitter Account :-

https://mobile.twitter.com/sushant_says?p=s#searchEdited by DikshaBaluja - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DikshaBaluja

Sushant Singh official twitter account :-

https://mobile.twitter.com/sushant_says?p=s
wow!sure??
Life OK official twitter Account :)

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=life+ok&s=typd&x=30&y=11Edited by DikshaBaluja - 11 years ago